Rinnai Capella 18Plus

5 questions from our users

kristy

kristyasked

Please help
I have this heater I rang the rinnai customer service centre and the bloke I spoke to was so unhelpful.
The timer on this heater has me beat, I can't turn it off and need help
I've read the instructions and still hasn't turned the timers off.
I have 3 young children and we have froze the last week every 5 minutes i have to turn the heater back on.
I use it on the electric mode as I dont have LPG gas, please please help

Hi kristy,

Thank you for the question.

If the timer is on and you want it removed, you may need to use the Override button to remove it which can be seen in the manual.

Our technical help team can talk you through it over the phone and can be contacted on 1300 555 545 option 3
thanks

Raymond

Raymondasked

s the Rinnai Capella 18 Plus CA 18 PAL legal in Victoria

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Hi Raymond, existing installations with bayonet points can purchase a portable LPG only heater. New installations of these gas points are not allowed. As long as the installation in the house is pre-existing and the Cappella plus is LPG it can be legally operated.

jon

jonasked

Capella 18Plus

With moderate usage (6 hours per day) how long would an LPG 20kg bottle last?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Jon. Based the heater working 2.5 hours running on 'HIGH' and 2.5 hours running on 'low' per day for 100 days per year (approximately a winter season) this heater will use approxiamately 3 LPG tanks.

We hope this helps.

W McGill

W McGillasked

Capella 18Plus

How big is the flu? Who installs it and what does it involve?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question W McGill, the flue for this unit would be installed by the plumber installing the unit. Each installation is different and you would be best to discuss your individual circumstances with a licenced gas plumber.

Terry

Terryasked

Capella 18Plus CA18PL (LPG)

How do I turn off the auto mode on Rinnai Capella 18 plus?

richard_day
richard_day

Do you mean for the heating mode? If yes, then press the "Set" button until you end up in the mode you want. Manual explains it quite well and it is here: http://www.rinnai.com.au/media/748076/Portable_Convectors_TRE_Models.pdf.

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives