Rinnai Dynamo 15 DY15L (LPG, White)

Rinnai Dynamo 15 DY15L (LPG, White)

MPN: DY15L

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

4.5

Great Heater.

This heater is really good so easy to use and lots of features.I did not buy the Avenger 25 as its out put was too large for my room size.The Dynamo model is just right for the room,it has push button start with automatic fan speed,i like it very much.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Rinnai
    Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for your review Pg quick, we are pleased to hear the Dynamo heater is suiting your needs. It is important to choose a heater than fits the room so as not to cause issues of over heating.

matt

mattMelbourne

trust

trust the good brand all the time. have a central heating with Rinnai as well at home. It performs well and better than other brand i tried. a bit expensive than average, but you pay for what you get.perform consistent, and heat up pretty quick. suggest it to the people need a stale heater

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Michalasked

Dynamo 15 DY15L (LPG, White)

Can you convert ftom lpg gas to natural gas fitting on rinnai 15?

Pg quick

Yes michal,But can only be done by authorised gas agent.Parts should be available from Rinnai company.

Rinnai
    Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks Michal, yes the unit can be converted as Pg Quick has indicated. You can order the conversion kit through any Rinnai stockist which you can find on our website. Alternatively you can book a service call to have the unit converted by calling 1300 555 545

jo272

jo272asked

Dynamo 15 DY15L (LPG, White)

Does it come with the hose connections with bayonet?

Assad

Assadasked

Dynamo 15 DY15L (LPG, White)

My less than four years old Rinnai Dynamo 15 is cutting out every 5 minutes after starting. A filter red lights comes up. I cleaned thoroughly every part of the heater, including vacuuming and washing the back filters (black and white). I tried to find a Rinnai Service Centre to check with them if my heater needs service. I would be grateful if anyone advise what can I do to get it work non-stop. If I need to service it, I would like to know a Rinnai Service Centre in Sydney West or South-west. Can you help guide me, please? Assad

Kerry Beake
    Kerry Beake

Mine is having the exact same issue. I'd like to know where I can get it fixed in WA

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives

Compare all 4 Rinnai Dynamo 15
    CategoryGas Heaters
    Price (RRP) A$1,226.00
    Heater TypeConvector & Panel and Portable
    Max Room Size 59
    Colour / FinishWhite
    Dimensions 495 x 490 x 245 mm
    FeaturesEnergy Saving Mode, Remote Control and Timer
    Gas Star Rating 5.8 star(s)
    Max Gas Input15 mJ/h