Rinnai G Series

2.4

Zmya

ZmyaSydney, NSW

Don't buy, unless you believe in luck!

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Jason

Jason

Cant fault it great air conditioner

I used to have a Daikin I had it replaced with this unit
Very good unit,
Very cheap to run and built in WiFi
Highly recommend
Never had issues
Very satisfied on hot days it kept up perfectly

Purchased in October 2019.

Home Insulation Level Average
Srah

Srah

This is perfect for summer

Perfect for me and it has cooling and heating system which does its job very quickly and it doesn't have any noise which is good and i didn't use it much because its winter .in winter heating system works well for me and unit system is good . Hopefully this summer is cooler with rinnai

Purchased in July 2019.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Rinnai G Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

faulty unit

I am an air-con installer. This was my first unit out 500 plus i installed. Ran for week and all of a sudden stopped heating . On behalf of customer i raised the warranty claim. It took week for technician to visit. Initially they took the credit card detail of the client advising in case it was installers fault ( my fault). technician went out and confirmed it was fault with outdoor unit and will be fixed in 3 weeks time. what a product quality and warranty service they offer. I can also comment about the product but i believe it is not good for my profession.
shame on Rinnai.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
shan
shan

Thank you again for your time. I waited 30 minutes on the phone to speak and I was told , that i will get a call back with update. Never received a phone call.
Thanks again for your excellent service.

poor customer service

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Mark pullan

I’m sure if your customer service team responds to customers in a reasonable time frame. This will definitely help :)

AJA

AJAasked

G Series

Thinking about buying Rinnai Airconditioners from Harvey Norman some friends are saying its a new brand and may not be very good. any feedback p[lease

Hi AJA,

Thank you for your question.

Rinnai have a long history in providing quality cooling appliances both from the Rinnai and Brivis brands across Australia.

As a key retail partner, Harvey Norman stock our products in every state to deliver price competitive and trusted options to many consumers.

To view our full range of split system air conditioner models you can also visit rinnai.com.au to help you make an informed choice.

Rinnai Australia

Mark H.

Mark H.asked

RINV34RC (3.4kW)

I have a faulty indoor condensor PCB controller that blew. First diode and now no communication to outdoor unit
Have tried to source a part, but cost equivalent to a complete brand new unit .
Doesnt seem right?

Hi Mark H,

Thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to know more information about this. Could you please send your unit model and serial number, along with your contact details including email address, so we can endeavor to look into this further.

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

Spikeasked

G Series

I just had 4 brand new units installed. We wanted units that had Wifi connectivity. And to my surprise it doesn't work. Spent over $7k on these stupid units and can't connect to wifi. What a joke. Not happy at all.
How do I connect to wifi on my Android device??????????? It's driving me crazy. Tried every suggest from google and none of my units connect

Hi Spike,

Thanks for the question.

We are sorry to hear of your experience, please contact our Technical help desk on 1300 555 545 option 3 for further detailed assistance.

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia.

Edward G.
Edward G.

Hey, I have the same air con, did you resolve your wifi?

Spike

Hi unfortunately no. Service wasn't helpful at all. Was told to turn off all units but one and try to connect. Did it with all 4 and nope didn't work either. I have tried everything. Not happy at all.

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives