Rinnai G Series

3.0

1 review
karen d.

karen d.South East Queensland, QLD

Beware of charge out rates on warranty

Purchased in December 2019 at Domayne for A$595.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Small Bedroom

AJA

AJAasked

G Series

Thinking about buying Rinnai Airconditioners from Harvey Norman some friends are saying its a new brand and may not be very good. any feedback p[lease

Hi AJA,

Thank you for your question.

Rinnai have a long history in providing quality cooling appliances both from the Rinnai and Brivis brands across Australia.

As a key retail partner, Harvey Norman stock our products in every state to deliver price competitive and trusted options to many consumers.

To view our full range of split system air conditioner models you can also visit rinnai.com.au to help you make an informed choice.

Rinnai Australia

Mark H.

Mark H.asked

RINV34RC (3.4kW)

I have a faulty indoor condensor PCB controller that blew. First diode and now no communication to outdoor unit
Have tried to source a part, but cost equivalent to a complete brand new unit .
Doesnt seem right?

Hi Mark H,

Thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to know more information about this. Could you please send your unit model and serial number, along with your contact details including email address, so we can endeavor to look into this further.

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

Spikeasked

G Series

I just had 4 brand new units installed. We wanted units that had Wifi connectivity. And to my surprise it doesn't work. Spent over $7k on these stupid units and can't connect to wifi. What a joke. Not happy at all.
How do I connect to wifi on my Android device??????????? It's driving me crazy. Tried every suggest from google and none of my units connect

Hi Spike,

Thanks for the question.

We are sorry to hear of your experience, please contact our Technical help desk on 1300 555 545 option 3 for further detailed assistance.

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia.

Edward G.
Edward G.

Hey, I have the same air con, did you resolve your wifi?

Spike

Hi unfortunately no. Service wasn't helpful at all. Was told to turn off all units but one and try to connect. Did it with all 4 and nope didn't work either. I have tried everything. Not happy at all.

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives