Rinnai HOTFLO

Rinnai HOTFLO (page 2 of 2)

Electric Storage, 10 Instantaneous
1.6 from 27 reviews · View Details

1.6

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

phil

philperth

DONT BUY !!

From the day it was installed the water was just warm..Ive had 4 gas plumbers out & the ATCO gas supply guy out(who advised to remove the green tempering gauge which cools the water to the Govt advised temp)..He even changed the regulator at the gas meter, increased the gas press..so with all this done, its still just warm, & the warranties just out..the bathrooms are nearby,but nothing brings the temp up...the ATCO guy said hes seen 4 other complaints with this new model....avoid at ALL costs...go to solar with elec booster & solar PV panels

Paul Vardy

Paul VardyWiaheke Island, Auckland

Leaky Hotflow

I have had my Rinnai Hotflo for about two years now ....unknown to me it had been slowly leaking water into to the element box at the base of the cylinder and the floor boards under the Hotflo were soaking wet ...if the element had not blown the whole thing could have gone through the floor boards and what more disturbing is the nice guy who came around to fix it told me this is a common problem with these heaters ...I ask my self why are they not fixing the problem on the factory floor where they make them .....I checked where they are making them and behold it was CHINA ??!! well enough said ...my suggestion is ...Don't buy one ....

Krys

KrysMelbourne

Please help! Rinnai Hotflo drips after every time I use the hot water.

Electric Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Rinnai HOTFLO compares to other Electric Continuous Hot Water Systems

Rinnai Hotflo

This hot water service has given us nothing but trouble since it was installed 18 months ago. Hot water in this house is something of a memory only. It is useless & the amount of water we've wasted, waiting for hot water to come through, is ridiculous. Do not buy

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for your review Nicole, we are sorry to hear you have had issues with your unit and would like to investigate further. Can you please contact us via enquiry @ Rinnai.com.au (with spaces removed) and mention this review.

This is Rubbish with a capital R

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thank you for your review David, we are sorry to hear your disappointment with your hot water system. We would like to investigate further the issues you have had and will contact you today for further information.

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buy your enemy one...terrible and Rinnai service irresponsible

Miona

MionaSydney

Hadn't even produced Hot water and Rinnai technician charges $177 and still no hot water!

mhanna65

mhanna65asked

HOTFLO

which Heater element used in Rinnai 50L Electric Hot Water Heater

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Hi mhanna65, we would recommend speaking to our technical help desk on 1300 555 545 option 3,

Axel.S.

Axel.S.asked

HOTFLO 10 Instantaneous

We have no issue with hot water when it fires up!! Our issue is we have to remove front cover and light up with a lighter...battery ok and sparks but wont fire up without using the lighter.

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Hi Axel,S, thanks for the question. We would recommend talking to our technical help desk on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Jayasked

HOTFLO Electric Storage

Hi
Rennai Hotflow Hot water system was installed by a plumber in May 2013. It started dripping slowly a few months ago and now increased flowing continuously from top of the cylinder! I read that Cylinder has 10 year warranty/ 7 year labour and could you please advise me what is the next step! Thanks

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Hi Jay, thanks for the question. Booking a service call so we can diagnose the issue with the unit would be the next step.

You can book the service call online here and you will be contacted by the technician to book an appointment:

The current warranty for the Hotflo unit is 7 or 10 years depending on the size of the tank and 3 years labour warranty. The warranty applicable for your unit will depend on the model number and date of manufacture and can be confirmed in the warranty booklet supplied with the heater or through our service line on 1300 555 545.

Thanks, it's model is HFE315 ?SSL? and S/N is EHF31500468
Could you please confirm if cylinder warranty is covered!

Hi
Yesterday I contacted 'Rams' plumbing Toowoomba(installer) and was advised to contact Rinnai with model/ Serial # (model is HFE315 ?SSL? and S/N is EHF31500468)
If you could confirm what is next step is? What I want is not calling a plumber/ technician who charges couple hundred dollars and and say 'you have to replace' the unit!
So appreciate very much if this unit (model is HFE315 ?SSL? and S/N is EHF31500468 )which was installed in May 2013 is covered!

Best regards
Jayantha

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives