Rinnai Infinity 24

Rinnai Infinity 24

No problem with Rinnai B24

This unit is a work horse, no problems , no issues, it was installed properly the first time and for the last 5 years it has just worked and worked; I would say, one really has to make sure the product is right for what you using and then I would advise to get a good tradesman to recommend and install the units. Good tradesman are getting harder to find so good luck with that.

Date PurchasedJan 2012
Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Alex, your advice is very true, getting the right unit for your needs is very important and the right tradesman to make sure the job is done right.

Can't fault Rinnai

15 Years and still going strong. Love continuous hot water, especially with the temperature controllers. Just set to 41 degrees for a shower and back to 50 for dishes. Now looking to replace our old wood fired hot water system up the bush with a similar unit but on LPG.

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Kygar, that's great to hear and we agree the controllers really do make a big difference to the ease of use with the hot water units. We hope you continue to enjoy the unit for many years to come.

WHATS GOING ON

We purchased a B24 from Tradelink about 4 years ago. right from the start i was not happy with this unit as it seams to take a long time to warm up the water. when i rang the support crew at Rinnai they said it was because the water in the pipes is already cold so it takes longer for it to heat up. seamed kind of logical so i let it pass.
but during this summer in brisbane, which has been very hot, the water now seams to take forever. when doing the dishes now, we have to turn on at least 2 other taps to promote the water. funny thing is, the pipe run from the hot water system to the kitchen is about 3 metres.
NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Great product

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the review Chris, it's always nice to hear when a customer is happy with their products and we appreciate your loyalty to the brand.

Manaaki

Manaakiasked

I can hear the unit igniting or starting then suddenly stops. It heats the water for a second then switches off instantly. I try again and it always starts but doesn’t stay on. It’s as if there is either no gas going in for it to burn-which it has a full tank or the ignition to heat the water cuts out. I have tried many of the troubleshooting tips but none has worked. Does anyone know what Else I can try before I need to call a plumber. Thank you

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Manaaki, have you spoken to the Rinnai technical team? They may be able to troubleshoot with you over the phone and can refer you to book a service call if required. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Annie

Annieasked

I bought a new controller for my Infinity 24. It is the BC 100 V deluxe controller. Unfortunately the Infinity 24 is not listed as a compatible system for this controller and it's not working. I plugged it in where the old controller went, and though the lights are on I can't control temperature using the new device. The small kitchen panel still works though. Is there a different controller that would be compatible?

Hi Annie,

Any heaters manufactured prior to January 2004 are not compatible with Deluxe Controllers due to the power consumption required by the advanced technology, which is why the lights display, but not any of the functions. While the MC601Q does not have the features of the Deluxe Controller, the technology is compatible with the Infinity 24.

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

Pete

Peteasked

Mine is about 17 years old and is now not maintaining temp (hot to warm and back again). I have cleaned the inlet water filter and removed the water re-stricter from my shower head, which worked fine until recently and when removed made no difference. I have also listened to the gas flow during operation and no fluctuation noticed. We also have a temp controller in the bathroom. Wondering if it hot water unit needs replacing. Any idea what is going on? If I need to, do you recommended replacement model?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Pete, we would recommend contacting our Technical Department to discuss this matter further. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 (option 3).

Thanks,
Rinnai Australia

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives

CategoryGas Continuous Hot Water Systems