Rinnai Infinity 26 (Internal)

Rinnai Infinity 26 (Internal)

5.0 from 1 review

Hot water when you need it!

Well I have now had the Rinnai Infinity 26 hot water flow system for a little over a month. I have found it works really well. The time it takes for the hot water to come through hasn't changed that much from the tank system, and it doesn't bother me. The water is hot enough to use. No worries with showers, no worries with the washing machine, no worries with anything at this point! Of course I haven't received an electricity bill since the system was installed, so that's the big thing for me. And, its nice and neat not having a big hot water tank sitting outside. Get one, if your thinking about it. Since writing this review, I have received my first power bill, and I have saved over $100.00! Brilliant!
Neat tidy system, works well, great hot water delivery. Cheaper power bills.

We have just installed the Rinnai 26 and the water is definitely not 50 degrees at its hottest - it’s lukewarm and it takes up to 3 minutes to run hot, which is a huge waste of water, particularly to our upstairs bathroom. How do we get the temperature hotter?
Thank you for the question Mance. There could be several reasons why this is happening most of which may be installation issues. Please contact 1300 555 545 option 2 for further assistance.Please keep in mind that an 'instant hot water' device still needs to move the hot water over a distance. Allow for that time. As for the settings, it could be as simple as a temperature sensor that is not making good contact. Please check first with your installer, particularly if it is still under warrantee. I am NOT a Rinnai rep or anything like that. I am happy with my unit and hope to install an additional controller soon. If I have problems with it... you can bet you will hear about it.

The hot water when turned on stays hot for a few minutes and then goes cold Turn the tap off then back on again and the water is hot again for a few minutes then goes cold. This keeps repeating and is very annoying and uncomfortable whilst showering or running a bath for our children as it stays running cold until turned off and back on again. It also happens at the kitchen sink which is about two meters from the gas hot water service. This started happening 3 to 4 weeks ago. There had been no problem with hot water going cold since the heater was installed around 2 years ago..in summer or winter . A repair man was called mid feb Rinnai dealer.to fix the problem and said it was to do with the gas meter. Rinnai dealer would not visit until $210 was paid in advance. He was on site for 15 minutes and said the gas meter needs a bigger gas flow. It would appear that there is something wrong with the water heater. We need it fixed immediately. Any help? Thank you.
Read my other reply’s !!!Thanks for the question Obaia, there can be a number of things that can cause the symptoms you are describing. If you have previously had a Rinnai technician attend site and you are having the same issue after resolving any potential gas supply problems, please contact our 1st Care Department and we will arrange to have the technician re-attend. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pmHi Obaia, We’ve been having the same issue with our system. Is yours fixed? If yes, what resolved it ? Cheers, J

Infinity 26 (Internal)