Rinnai Solar Gas Boosters S26

Rinnai Solar Gas Boosters S26

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Nothing but trouble

Purchased in April 2014.

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Hi Patricia S, we're sorry to hear about this and have sent a private message to discuss the matter further.

Thanks,

Nightmare

Bought our place 2 yrs ago. Is now 5 yrs old. A month after purchase we heard water gushing but no idea where from. Never had solar before. Contacted previous owner who was also builder, who got the frost valve replaced (we were out when plumber came) Today the people behind us came around to say water was leaking from the panel again. Try getting a plumber out at Easter to fix it. Water down the drain all for another frost valve. Yes we are near Melbourne but really. I am sure it is out of warranty now but how often does the same item need to be fixed.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Paul

PaulVictoria, 3064

Never worked. Didn't honour warranty

3 visit by Rinnai less than 2.5 years 0ld. still not going

This is the worst product ever. My Rinnai Sunmaster 26 solar is less that 2.5 years old now but it had been visit over 3 times by Rinnai and still not going.
never buy from rinnai again. they have custmer support from 9 to 5:30 mon-friday and their emergency line never answer the phone. i have left message 2 times and they never call me back.

Ash_Tous
Ash_Tous

See all Rinnai Solar Gas Boosters reviews

George G

George Gasked

Just moved in to my new 2 storey house with 3 showers 1 kitchen if kitchen tap in use ( hot) no hot water in any of the showers,
If shower in use and kitchen hot tap is turned on shower goes cold.
What can be done Please, before I pull this system out and install a storage hws
Please help

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question George G, we have a free technical help desk who may be able to help. They can be reached via technical@rinnai.com.au or on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Minh Nguyen

Minh Nguyenasked

How I can buy a original tank sensor off Rinnai s26 solar hot water?If I can’t buy the original one what can I do? Please someone give me a ideas!! Thanks!!

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Minh Nguyen. Please contact our Technical help desk with more detailed information along with your model number on 1300 555 545 option 3 for further assistance.

Thanks,

Tim

Timasked

How do i the increase temperature?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Tim, it depends on what temperature you are trying to achieve and the unit you have installed. We would recommend contacting our technical help desk on 1300 555 545 for advise.

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives

Download manual