Rinnai Solar Gas Boosters

6 questions from our users

George G

George Gasked

Solar Gas Boosters S26

Just moved in to my new 2 storey house with 3 showers 1 kitchen if kitchen tap in use ( hot) no hot water in any of the showers,
If shower in use and kitchen hot tap is turned on shower goes cold.
What can be done Please, before I pull this system out and install a storage hws
Please help

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question George G, we have a free technical help desk who may be able to help. They can be reached via technical@rinnai.com.au or on 1300 555 545 option 3.

Daniel

Danielasked

Hi I have a double storey house built new 5 years ago. I had a Rinnai 26 Solar installed from new by the builder. Unit working fine until last week, I have noticed a significant time lag for hot water to flow to the showers in the upstairs toilet. Cold water flows instantaneously, just hot water has a lag of 15-20 seconds. I have checked the water mains and hot water mains are all fully opened and the water inlet filter has been cleaned. The house is only 5 yrs old, has PVC water tubing so unlikely to be blocked at such an early stage. Is there anything else that could be causing the problem and how do I fix it?

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the question, we would recommend contacting our Technical Department to discuss this matter further. They can be reached on 1300 555 545.

Eric N.

Eric N.asked

Hello, we have the Rinnai solar 26 for the past 5 years and working very well for us. Recently, we are smelling very strong gas smell from as far as 4 - 5 meter from the unit. I understand that during usage of hot water, there will some un-burt gas which is normal but currently the gas smell is all the time.
I have checked all the external connections and did not detect any leakage, could it be some internal valves or seal failure? Can you provide some advice? Regards Eric

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Eric N, we would recommend contacting our Technical Department to discuss this matter further. They can be reached on 1300 555 545 (option 3) or alternatively by emailing technical@rinnai.com.au.

Minh Nguyen

Minh Nguyenasked

Solar Gas Boosters S26

How I can buy a original tank sensor off Rinnai s26 solar hot water?If I can’t buy the original one what can I do? Please someone give me a ideas!! Thanks!!

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Minh Nguyen. Please contact our Technical help desk with more detailed information along with your model number on 1300 555 545 option 3 for further assistance.

Tim

Timasked

Solar Gas Boosters S26

How do i the increase temperature?

Rinnai A.Rinnai

Thanks for the question Tim, it depends on what temperature you are trying to achieve and the unit you have installed. We would recommend contacting our technical help desk on 1300 555 545 for advise.

Rog

Rogasked

Our rainai solar system does not heat the water on sunny days. Only Luke wam. Does this system require an extra panel to heat properly. 2panels on the roof?

Harris
Harris

What you need to do is steer clear of Rinnai. Their systems are the worst of them all in every way possible. Never ever waste your money on Rinnai ever again!!!!

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives