Rinnai Sunmaster Range

See all Rinnai Sunmaster Range reviews

Peter L.

Peter L.asked

Sunmaster Range

how to turn of water to taps need to change tap washer regards Peter

Hi Peter L,

Thank you for your question. Please contact our Technical team on 1300 555 545 and they can assist you further.

Rinnai Australia

Dirk Aasked

Sunmaster Range

We have a brand new unit and we run out of hot water after 1 shower - how do we turn the thermostat up??

Bruce D.
    Bruce D.

Hi Dirk, firstly, contact your plumber because he will know how to sort this out.
    We have a tempering valve on the side of the hot water tank that allows you to adjust the temperature going into the house but that’s not going to sort out your problem.
    Do you have solar panels or evacuated tubes connected to you hot water system?

solar panels

Hi Dirk A,

Thank you for your question.

Please contact our Technical team on 1300 555 545 Option 3 to discuss this further.

Rinnai Australia.

Alex J.

Alex J.asked

Sunmaster Range

I have a Rinnai Sunmaster 175 solar hot water system installed at my property. The pump began making noises and when I contacted Rinnai a sub contractor come out, checked it and advised that that pump needs to be replaced and is not under warranty. The pump is only under warranty for 1 year! I was also charge for the subbie to come out even though the issue wasn't fixed. The entire unit is only 2.5 years old from new! I contacted Rinnai to enquire about the statutory warranty for all products and the customer service person was not sure what I was talking about. I have checked the Consumer affairs website and in general terms it should be covered under the statutory warranty but I cannot find an exact timeframe. Can anyone here assist? It takes Rinnai days to get back to me and I do not feel I should be paying this bill!

Hi Alex J,

We have sent you a private message to discuss further.

Rinnai Australia

Get an answer from our members and Rinnai representatives

Compare all 3 Rinnai Sunmaster Range