RIO Sound & Vision

RIO Sound & Vision (page 2 of 2)

Physical store, Online store
Listing monitored by RIO Sound & Vision

3.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (9)
Jonathan
JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

Anthony
AnthonyMelbourne

Fantastic customer service, terrific advice, and great prices.

From the beginning of my experience with Rio (which was an email), the level of customer service has been second to none. Emails were always responded to quickly, phone calls were always followed up on, and promises were always kept. There was no pushiness, and nothing was too much trouble. The sales people are also extremely knowledgeable, and give sound reasoning for any advice given. These guys have been around for close to 25 years, and it's easy to see why - they put the customer first, they know what they're talking about, and their prices are hard to beat. Following advice from one of the guys there, I purchased a set of Canton speakers, and I couldn't be happier!

Bad advice

The salesman sold me on a universal remote system for ipad that does not do what he promised, i told him what i wanted and he assured me that it would do everything i needed and more.

Satisfied
SatisfiedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good Purchase Experience

Went to Preston to purchase a home theatre with projector. Blown away by how good this thing is. Very happy with advice, purchase experience and set up (installer was excellent) expected when you're purchasing the same amount as a small car. Far better experience than the incredibly rude and aggressive tactics experienced from the opposition in Bundoora.

Thefunklub
Thefunklubmelbourne

B&O Headphones

Went to the Preston store to buy headphones and got good advice from staff there. They were for my wife for a specific purpose and Rob I think his name was made some good points and I walked out happy with what I bought.

NotHappyJan
NotHappyJan

Really rude and aggressive owner and horrific customer service.

I hesitate to give this store a one star. I feel that is overgenerous. All is well at the beginning, installation of home cinema fine. But good grief, when things go wrong their customer service is diabolical. Can't get globes for the projectors, give you other people's globes, fob you off, send rude emails, charge to rectify faults but dont find them. Do not buy any products from here. There is no come back. Go to Harvey Norman or any large company where you can get some recourse should a product fail.

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Horrible service. Avoid at all costs!!!

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
steve
steveMelbourne

no salesmen

The staff I met n helped me was Jason ...when I went in to ask he happily demonstrating equipment for me ..with no rush or pressure...knew his products ...and wasn't trying to ram them or sell me ...rather he listened to what I was after ...he demod ...I bought ...then went back for other equipment he too his time to show me n let me hear ..:-D and my wonan n 3yr old wrre with me ...u know what kids arelike ...tthen I went back to the storw n Paul n another salesman ..sorry forgot ur name ...they packed my car for me amongst other things ....top marks .n even a bit o banter :-D recommend to my friends n anyone reading the reviews ...excellent guys n product aftersales ...

Great service, great products, great prices!

Went in store today to purchase a TV and walked out with exactly what I wanted for a really great price! Service was fantastic, sales person was attentive and knew his products well. The price was the best I could find after searching everywhere. Would definitely go back to buy more things for my house and will recommend to family and friends.

viji abraham elizabeth
viji abraham elizabethmelbourne

extreamly arrogant and unpleasent staff

Went there today to ask questions about Kilisch rf 7s and a reciever only . Came face to face with an agressive salesman asking me to put down a downpayment as the price was going up from march one . Pushing me to make a payment and asking me not to waste his time and my time . I told me about the prices in Other places and America and he litrally asked me to go and buy it else where . How on earth are these people still in business? Will never buy anything from them again and will never recommend this shop to anybody . Its was a humiliating experience !

Customer101
Customer101Melbourne

Pioneer BDP450 Blu Ray Player

I bought a Pioneer Blu Ray multi zone player on-line from this outlet through the internet, to replace a previous Sony Blu Ray player. The item was delivered promptly and in good condition. Am happy with my purchase and will probably buy from this place again whenever I need to upgrade any of my components in my 5.1 AV system or my separate Hi-fi system.

neotokyohead
neotokyoheadGold Coast

It was a simple transaction.

Only just bought and received a Yamaha MCR-332 micro system.

This is a simple review as it has nothing to do with warranties or post sales service. It's simply here to say that I bought a product from them and in no time at all, it was on my doorstep.

Anyway, I received lots of email confirmations, it was shipped out quickly (across state too), I noticed that the stock list online is kept up to date and I got it for a fantastic price.

It's always good to appreciate a simple online transaction.

Find out how RIO Sound & Vision compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great Products and Professional Installation easy to deal with!