RIO Sound & Vision

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by RIO Sound & Vision

3.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Simon R.
Simon R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and easy

Struggled with timing but we got there before Christmas thanks guys family loves it. Complete home cinema system including their techs install team to run new cabling

Erwin A.
Erwin A.

AMC XCDie CD Player

A fantastic, no nonsense CD player. I highly recommend Rio Sound & Vision. The team member was attentive and extremely helpful.

Andrewhe
AndrewheAU

Swift service and delivery

I bought an Onkyo AV receiver from RIO on December 28. It arrived by Express Post, Thursday Dec 31 in Sydney. Great service. Very happy with the Onkyo too. Great product. I would buy from RIO again.

Spc
Spc

Great Service

I bought a Q Acoustic pack and Canton atmos speakers. Rob and his crew were knowledgable and friendly and shipping was fast. My experience shopping with Rio Sound & Vision was fantastic.

Rama
RamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home Studio Install

Had a home studio installed by the RIO team and could not be happier with the job the team did. From the initial home visit, the consultation on which system would be most suitable and to the installation. Incredibly professional, courteous team from beginning to end. Looking forward to repeat business!

Technicians installed a THX Dolby Atmos system and selected all the right speakers and screen size to fit the space. Sound is incredible and am blown away (even without the furniture installed).

Hi Rama,
That's awesome to hear! We're so glad you love your system. Just wait until your furniture is in and you can sit back, relax and enjoy the incredible system you have!

These are the people to see for your electronic needs!!

Such an awesome experience with Rio Sound & Vision. We had a projector, an automatic roll down screen and sound system installed at our place of business & we could not be more ecstatic on how everything turned out, not to mention the quality of all the equipment installed. Everyone we dealt with were professional, courteous, and an absolute delight to deal with. There is not 1 thing we could fault this company on. A very very big thank you to Rio Sound & Vision, especially to DENISE who made this whole process enjoyable but more importantly EASY from start to finish. We cannot thank you enough. We will definitely be returning customers!!!!

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi Bixie, We're so glad to hear that you're loving your system! Thank you for the great feedback, you're so very welcome :)

Tonola
TonolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent customer service

I purchased a TV from Rio Sound and Vision. Their service and expertise was excellent from the moment I walked in. The TV I purchased turned off randomly from time to time. We made Rio aware of this and they asked us to try a few things to fix the problem without success. They resolved the problem by offering us a new TV. They came and installed it for us too. Now that's looking after your customers! Thank you Paul, Rob, Dianna and Ivan, the lovely technician. We are very happy with the way we were treated and the service and help we received.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great all round

I went to Rio to buy some new speakers to upgrade from the system I’ve had for 23 years. I advised what I was seeking and that I’m looking at spending around $3,000. Rob advised me of the price range and quality and patiently spent 45 minutes explaining how to Bluetooth enable the current amplifier and showed me a variety of speakers from $1,000 to $3,000.

In the end I took his recommendation and spent $1,500 on a set of ‘sa Saxon 70’ speakers. Great clarity and even notes.

Great service, perfect speakers. Highly recommended.

Darren B
Darren BMelbourne

Excellent customer service and best prices

Purchased a big ticket item brand new which had an issue and the response from the team was prompt and genuine. Rio made the whole process stress free and I was extremely satisfied with the outcome. I’d been searching for a while and no one could come close to Rio’s price. Big thanks to Dani and Rob for the pleasant experience.

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi Darren, We'll let Dani and Rob know that you're happy with the service you've received, and we're glad to see that your issue was resolved stress free! We're all about delivering great prices and the service to suit :) Thanks, Team RIO!

Find out how RIO Sound & Vision compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Fantastic service with an Awesome deal!!

Bought a great pair of big bluetooth tower speakers (which I didnt even know were around!!) from these guys. Thought I only needed a small speaker but they convinced me otherwise and thank god for that. Service was great and the speakers sound awesome!

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi Aboudy, It's great to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase! Those speakers are a fantastic buy and we're glad that you're happy. Thanks, Team RIO!

Rob
RobSydney

Best Customer Service in AUSTRALIA

The team at RIO are arguably the best around! They responded to my issue personally and professionally and fixed it to my liking within a very short period.

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi Rob, Thanks for the great review. It's great to hear that your issues were resolved and you're happy with us! Thanks, Team RIO

Great Service!

I've been a repeat customer with these guys for years now and I cant be happier with the service I receive every single time. I recently had an issue with my theatre system not working with my new fetch box and they helped me resolve it with a very quick fix.

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi Denise, we're happy to hear that you're continuously satisfied with your repeated service and glad to have you as our customer! Thanks, Team RIO.

PattyL
PattyLAshwood

Very happy customer

I have now had my Loewe TV for about 5 mnths which I purchased from these guys and I am so happy with the quality. The guy who helps me was great and they delivered and installed my tv free of charge. Thanks RIO.

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi PattyL, It's awesome to hear how happy you are with your Loewe TV and with the installation! Thanks, Team RIO.

On line purchase

Bought drone on half price special, staff were great organised same day shipping to Sydney, so I bought 2.
Definitely recommend for price and service.
Cheers

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi Guy, Thanks for the great review. We're happy that you're happy! Thanks, Team RIO.

Wag M
Wag MThornbury

Delivered precisely as shown/explained

RIO S.RIO Sound & Vision

Hi Wag M, We know for a fact that Ivan had a great time completing your system, and we're so happy that you and your family are loving it! Cheers for the great review! Thanks, Team RIO.