Ritalia Digital Baby Forehead Thermometer

Ritalia Digital Baby Forehead Thermometer

See the Best Baby Thermometers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rob R

Rob RBerwick

Not happy

The Ritalia Digital baby forehead thermometer in my opinion is not acuate enough to be used in professional medical field.
I found my thermometer reads approximately 2 decrease lower than others and in health care setting that is not acuate enough

Purchased at Amazon for $35.00.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Accurate and easy to use!

The digittal display is bright and numbers are easy to read. It feels sturdy and combortable in your hands. The ear and head buttons are separate, so you easily know which one you are using. I compared reading with a few of my other thermometers and it was very accurate. Ig also comes with a nice puch to store it.

Rita P.Ritalia

Thanks Emma for your feedback and for sharing it.

Pasang K.

Pasang K.asked

Is it a no touch thermometer similar to xiaomi ithealth thermometers? How to use for a forhead. Do we need to touch the forehead or keep some distance?

Rita P.Ritalia

Hi Pasang K, you need to keep in contact, scan the forehead from one side to the other and then release the button, as soon as the beep is heard, you can now read the value. Yo get your reading in 1 second.
Regards

jumbo

jumboasked

where are the probe covers available for the above thermometer, and could you also tell me the price.

Regards Wayne

Hi Wayne,
covers are not necessary in Ritalia Thermometer. We suggest to clean the part after each use.
We are selling the product in Amazon AU see the link below.

Get an answer from our members and Ritalia representatives