Ritchies Supermarkets

Ritchies Supermarkets

Brand Manager for Ritchies Supermarkets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid Restrictions are worthless

Store LocationDromana victoria
Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great store!

wow. The employees were so helpful in-store, I had a query about a product and a blonde girl on the register was so knowledgeable and helped me with all my questions. I can't get out much but this experience made my week. Thank you.

Store LocationMount Eliza

Other Supermarkets

Kiddo
KiddoMelbourne

Very good supermarket

I like Ritchie's IGA better than the other two major supermarkets. It sells products that I can't get elsewhere, the customer service is great. Helping the community and other charities makes me feel happy my dollar is going further.

Store LocationRitchie's Store IGA Ringwood North
James
JamesThe Mallee, VIC

Inaccurate pricing bordering on deceit

Continually have to get staff to explain why register price is higher than ticket price. same for ticket price higher than catalogue price. Shelves are always understocked and when I ask when stocks will be renewed, I am given different info from different staff. Lied to in fact. I will not shop here again. Coles for me

Store Locationirymple vic 3498