Ritchies Supermarkets

Ritchies Supermarkets

Brand Manager for Ritchies Supermarkets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Covid Restrictions are worthless

James
JamesThe Mallee, VIC

Inaccurate pricing bordering on deceit

Continually have to get staff to explain why register price is higher than ticket price. same for ticket price higher than catalogue price. Shelves are always understocked and when I ask when stocks will be renewed, I am given different info from different staff. Lied to in fact. I will not shop here again. Coles for me

Store Locationirymple vic 3498

Other Supermarkets

Jim
JimMelbourne

Over price at counter than the shelf price

I bought a whole meal bread (Bread oven ) at around 4.30pm on 5th June 2017 in Narre warren Ritchies. The price was locked down to $1.99 and is written on the shelf too. But i was made to pay $3.99. I didn't collect the bill also as i was in hurry. This came to my notice after leaving the shop. My total bill came to $6.98 including over priced bread and a super glue($2.99) ,
This is the third time this happening. One time i noticed at the billing time itself and i informed them .Then they adjusted the amount at the counter. This is like a day light robbery. People when buying in a hurry will not notice it.

SEM
SEMHunter Region, NSW

Poor management Cessnock Manager

I once loved shopping at Ritchies Cessnock. Have stopped shopping there now due to new management. I find her rude and aggressive. Quality of certain areas of shop have definitely declined in last 6 months. The shop is not what it used to be. Staff seem over worked. Have shopped at this store for quite some time and by far the WORST manager they have had. Maybe they could send her on a people skills course???

Supermarkets