Ritchies Supermarkets

Ritchies Supermarkets

Brand Manager for Ritchies Supermarkets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
Kiddo
KiddoMelbourne

Very good supermarket

I like Ritchie's IGA better than the other two major supermarkets. It sells products that I can't get elsewhere, the customer service is great. Helping the community and other charities makes me feel happy my dollar is going further.

molybdenumfist
molybdenumfistVIC, 3178

Good

Our local store has an excellent product range which items that are very competitive to our local Woolies or Coles. They have some really good catalogue specials and the fruit and veg and meat are all good quality. The staff can be a bit hit and miss but its usually quick.
Good product range and regular catalogue specials. The store is easy to get in and out of quickly. They also have a good range of home brand products and the community benefits brand. You can also link a card to a local charity and get cash rewards for them.
The fruit and veg is a lot more expensive than the larger supermarkets.

Other Supermarkets