Ritchies Supermarkets

Ritchies Supermarkets

Brand Manager for Ritchies Supermarkets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.9
Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great store!

wow. The employees were so helpful in-store, I had a query about a product and a blonde girl on the register was so knowledgeable and helped me with all my questions. I can't get out much but this experience made my week. Thank you.

Sandringham10
Sandringham10Melbourne

Fantastic supermarket with a huge range and keen prices

Ritchies Supa IGA Bentleigh East (Melbourne suburb) is a bit out of my way but oh how worthwhile it is to visit.

The first thing that you notice is how clean the supermarket is and the good presentation of fruit, vegetables and meat plus a quite reasonable delicatessan.

Ritchies seems to have a wider branded range than Woolworths (my second favourite chain) or Coles and of course it's way ahead of Aldi and Costco, as the latter two lack a decent range.

The number of specials has increased at Ritchies - probably due to competition.

It also has a Community Benefits scheme that is well supported. This supermarket is well used and I suspect liked very much by its local community. Long may it exist.

Other Supermarkets

EileenGarraway
EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

I feel Ritchies supermarkets are quite good as you do not tend to overspend as there is not as many extra items at the end of each isle inticing you to over spend. Also their meat department, you should all give it a try, very good quality meat at a reasonable price, much better than Coles or Safeway. I believe that Ritchies is a worthwhile look at for a lot of people if you really care about servie and saving a little each week.
Sometimes you can get a product that you are after that the major two other supermarkets are no longer stocking.
Things can be a bit cramped as the stores are normally smaller.