Rite Aid Nursing Pads

Rite Aid Nursing Pads (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rite Aid

rosie0084
rosie0084AU

Great value for money, even better when they come on special. Its interesting to read other peoples reviews I have never had any troubles with them moving out of place or filling too quickly and I have lots of milk and need to wear them all the time. Worth a try when working out which brand suits you.
Cheap, come in bulk, individually wrapped which is great for the nappy bag, absorbant, didn't irritate and kept my nipples feeling dry, not wet like some other more expensive brands.
For use at home I always felt bad with all the packaging so i swapped to pea pod reusables.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

I buy these all the time just because they are cheap and I have never had any discomfort or irritation. You are supposed to change your breast pads after every feed and more frequently if they become wet. I don't believe they are inferior to the expensive brands and I can't tell the difference between these and the Pigeon brand.
Cheap, come in bulk packs. Never had a leak. Invisible under clothes.
They are individually wrapped which is a waste of packaging. Sweaty to wear because of the plastic backing. Only has a small sticky tab to hold it in place and it frequently comes unstuck. Not molded to the breast so bunches up in places.

jnj1688
jnj1688

OK

This product is cheap and available at any supermarket. I dont have complains when using this product. It absorbs well. But it doesnt hold at the place quiet well. I think the sticky tape doesnt stick very well. But I have tried 2 other different brands. They don't stick very well too. So I stick with this brand as it is cheaper than the other two that I have tried.
Cheap and available at any supermarket
It doesnt hold on the place very well.

jj_bb
jj_bb

Terrible

I hated them and would never recommend to any one. They are cheap but in this case you definately get what you pay for. The materials used for these is not suitable for sensitive skin like nipples! Breast feeding cant be hard on you and using a product such as this will make it much worse especially when it's so important to look after your nipples to ensure your comfort when feeding your baby!
cheap and you can purchase for the supermarket
Within a few minutes of using these my nipples were so irritated and itchy I couldn't get them off quick enough, and this was before I started breast feeding so my nipple were still in great condition.

kbrown5297
kbrown5297

Terrible

I would happily pay the few dollars extra for a more comfortable product. Breastfeeding is hard enough on your nipples without using a product which further irritates
Cheap
They are itchy and uncomfortable. Made my nipples feel really irritated after a while

v_baby
v_babyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

i find this product very handy as they aren't wrapped in couples, so can use one at a time. i don't have a heavy milk flow, so not quite sure what they would be like with someone of a big leakage, but they keep me dry all night when i don't feed for 10hours so the absorbency is great for me! these are comfortable and great value, but not so great for staying in place without a fitted top
they are cheap with lots in the pack, absorbent, readily available from supermarkets, comfortable (don't really notice wearing them), don't show through clothing, individual packaging
these breast pads don't stay in place very well. i have to wear a top that will hold breast pads in place, even at night!

Kblum0415
Kblum0415

Terrible

I hated these breast pads with a passion. They are poor qualitly and should be discontinued. I brought Rite Aid breast pads with my second. While at home and out they would fill to quickly and milk would leak out of them and i was quiet embarised. I brought Rite aid because they were cheap and sold in bulk I through nearly the hole box out. Stick with a well known trusted brand like johnsons.
They are cheap and can be brought in bulk.
They fall out of place all the time, they don't stick, and they fill way to quickly.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
pennie
pennie

OK

my overall opinion of rite aid nursing pads is that they are great if you are on a tight budget and don't mind the faults of them or just wear them around the house but i would personally recommend a different brand
the price of rite aid nursing pads was really cheap and came in a bulk pack and individually wrap which was great
the sticky side of them lost its stickyness alot easier then other brands and i found that when wearing then they tend to move out of place which made me uncomfortable and forever having to check they were still in place whilst out in public, i also found once they have soaked up a little bit of milk they started to stink very easily as well

will_rachelle
will_rachelle

Bad

If there were no dr brown's brand around I would definately buy this product, as it did get the job done, but didn't find the absorbancy and stickiness were the best of the breast pads that I have used.
Great price compared to some other pads, got the job done.
Not as sticky as the dr brown's brand that i tried and not as absorbant either. Stickiness was not very strong - fine of a day time under a bra but found these pads would move around of a night time and I would wake up with milk everywhere.

ice_blue
ice_blue

Good

i dont leak much so these ones did the job, i think that if you leaked a lot they might not be very absorbant. very good value for money as breast pads are really expensive. i didnt have to wear them when i wast feeding but if you did then they might get a little uncomfortable.
So cheap! come in large pack. didnt leak for me.
nothing much

Ms Bingo
Ms BingoAU

Good

I found them quite good for the price. They were absorbent and never leaked. I wouldn't buy the more expensive brand since breast milk kept at room temp can fester bacteria so I changed them often.
Quite cheap compared to others. Absorbs well. When in place, could not feel them scratching at all. They come in a bulk box, I think you can also get them in boxes of 60.
The adhesive strip is a bit weak, especially overnight, sometimes it would just slip out. Also when feeding I found I had to remove the pad as it would sometimes fall off anyway. This peeling off meant the adhesive was further weakened.

BarneyL
BarneyL

Terrible

Quite well priced, pretty absorbent and relatively discrete, but I think you get what you pay for. I hated them because they were scratchy around the edges. It drove me nuts because they felt fine if I held them in my hands but once I was wearing them for more than about half an hour I would find myself scratching; maybe I was allergic to one of the materials, or I could just notice the plastic edge on the more sensitive skin.
Cheap compared to some of the other brands. Quite absorbent - did the job they are supposed to do.
I found them really itchy

heytherek
heytherek

OK

These nursing pads were perfectly fine to use. They are affordable and come in good size boxes so you do not need to keep replacing them. I would definitely use them again and stock up when I saw them on sale. The only hassle is that they can move out of place.
The nursing pads are pretty good for their price. They come in individual wrapping so you can just toss them in your handbag when you are going out. The boxes are quite large so they will last you, especially during that first period when you need them most.
There was nothing.

Schlopps
SchloppsWA, 6111

OK

I found these pads to be a good product and I would get them again. The main bonus for me was the cheap big boxes.
These were very discreet and I found them to be just as absorbant as another brand I tried. I found the big boxes in Big W so it was more econimical than other brands and I didn't have to buy them as often. I didn't have any problems with irritation caused by the pads.
The individual wrapping can be annoying at times. The can bunch up a bit as the self adhesive strips don't always work the best.

shannon26
shannon26

Bad

Disappointed, but you get what you pay for. I switched to washable pads and have never looked back. I also found these were not suitable for overnight, which is when I really needed a breastpad to work best as I would be leaking badly by the morning.
Cheap and absorbent.
Scratchy, uncomfortable, irritating. I really ended up dreading using up the box of these at they were so uncomfortable. They scrunch up and they just didn't "fit" right in my bra.

ejmjrj
ejmjrj

They are a good size and very absorbent so they don't need to be replaced as often as some other brands I've used. There are 40 in each pack, each individually wrapped which is great as sometimes only one will need to be replaced.
They are good value

jen1985
jen1985

they work really well, are great value. you can buy the large boxes in big w, so much cheaper than the small boxes of more expensive brands. have never had a leak even with a very abundant supply! 10/10!
love these nursing pads. they dont irritate, last just as long as the more expensive brands, and dont leave 'fluff' stuck to you like another brand i tried.

kirsty2010
kirsty2010

Good

Works very well and often has extra 10% in the pack which is economical. Very cheap in comparison to others and good quality
Very reliable product. Easy to find in any supermarket means you'll never run out! very absorbent with a cotton lining. Discreet. Packages individually so you arent opening two at a time. Others left a bulge and would move around but the adgesive backing is great at keeping the pad in the right place.
I find that it is better to change frequently but this is the same with most nursing pads. can become heavy if you have a large supply.

Mishz
Mishz

OK

I found these were ok but they irritated my skin & leaked at night. I usually only use them when I have run out my usual brand & have to go down to the supermarket.
Cheap compared to other brands & there are a lot in the pack
Not very absorbent, irritated my skin.

VictoriaLoui5e
VictoriaLoui5ensw, 2565

Good

Okay if your using it to catch little leaks. Not recommended if your breasts are engorged or fuller than usual as they don't hold much before they start leaking themselves and you'll find you need to change pads more frequently. Still much cheaper to change more frequently than to buy the more expensive brand though. I also still used these ones more frequently than any other.
Cheaper than most other brands. Pads are wrapped in individual plastic packaging. Soft against your skin which is great if you have sore or cracked nipples.
They didn't stick well to the inside of my Bra and often scrunched up or folded itself. They were uncomfortable when out of place and they weren't all that absorbent either compared to other brands.

Alshandra
Alshandra

OK

I found that I had to change these pads more frequently than when I used other brands. There were a few times that I forgot to change them and I leaked. Most of the time they stayed where I "stuck" them but sometimes they did get bunched up and you can't wear them under fitted clothes as you can tell that you're wearing them. Overall though I do like them. There are quite a few in the pack and they are more affordable so they became the brand I bought most regularly.
Cheaper than other brands.
Not as absorbant as other brands.

TashDL
TashDLSA, 5290

Bad

I have a packet of these as the usual brand I purchase was not available - so I use these in emergencies, however overall I was disappointed with this product, although they are cheap they are not effective. They are also very fiddly being individually wrapped which is frustrating.
the price.
I found these quite uncomfortable, they are very large and tended to 'scrunch' up and move around, and not adhere very well. Being quite thin pads they didn't seem as absorbent as other brands. I also found at times they leaked, and they are not suitable for overnight use.

Elle1
Elle1

I tried many different brands and found that the RITE AID product absorbed any flow and stayed dry overnight. An excellent product for anyone who is looking for value for money.
These pads are absorbant and affordable. A great number in the packs.
A few extra sticky parts on the back may help to keep them in place better

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

Bad

Cheap price but poor quality. I ended up with wet breast spots on my clothes many times when I used these pads. They would not stay in place. I ended up just using them around the house to finish the box, I didn't trust them enough to use when I went out. I dislike the individual wrapping also, too much waste.
Cheap, nice size pad
Scratchy, not as absorbent as other pads, had to change them more frequently, so I went through the box quickly. They didn't stick very well in my bra and often ended up in a bunched up ball. They always looked wrinkly under my clothing.

ally4281
ally4281

OK

A good option for someone on a budget, but you do tend to use more of these as they need to be changed more often.
Cheap, available in good value bulk packs, thin so very discreet under clothing, individually wrapped.
A little scratchy due to plastic outer side, quite thin so not very absorbent.