Rite Aid Nursing Pads

Rite Aid Nursing Pads

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rite Aid

Unsafe for babies

The pad breaks easily and releases a crystal substance on your breast that can be ingested by your baby. In panic, I have contacted Rite Aid on their website twice and over the phone but did not received a response. Do not buy this product.

Purchased in November 2020.

Aley
Aley

Wasted at least 3 cups of milk leaked through!

Complete waste! The my font even work I have woken up to at least 3 cups worth of milk leaked through my shirt! I had to change my shirt at 1am and now at 9 M I am completely saturated! Definitely a waste of time and I should have just got the more expensive brand

T.N
T.NSydney, NSW

Just use sandpaper

I have sensitive nipples and these felt like sandpaper. The adhesive could be better as they tended to stick once and that's it. They were also very loud and scrunched up easily. It was the first nursing pads I tried and it put me off using any as my nipples felt raw after.

Emmy
Emmy

Poison hazard

Every one ive used has broken and the internal gel crystals have leaked out. Ive found them on my baby's mouth and my breast wondering what they were. I hope he hasnt ingested any! This product cost $3 more than a generic brand and the generic brands havent broken once. Waste of money and a hazard

Kate
KateCanberra

Uncomfortable

Buyers regret! The pad bunches up and the plastic on the back is so uncomfortable when touching the skin. Not nice to sleep with. Padding is thin and I found the pads to be too large which caused them bunching up. Was fooled by recommendations (maybe I got a dud pack who knows) won't be buying them again.

Penny
PennySydney

This product is terrible (there is no star option otherwise I would rate NO STAR at all)

The pads got loosen stitches that cause an open area from where the internal gel leaked out onto the boobs. I have noticed it during night feed. Hopefully nothing was eaten by my bub.

Note the pads that got loosen stitches and leaked the gel were just used for less than 1 hour during sleep. This has happened twice already (total 3 pads broken out of approx. 10 pads have been used).

So so itchy!

Bunch up a lot. Even when they're freshly placed in the bra they are obvious. I like that they have a double sticky part but they don't stay put. I assume in the bunching process the sticky bit got stuck to my boob and I have cut up the skin scratching them. Very disappointing. Johnsons were much better

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Worst purchase ever!

First of all they are not even sticky, so uncomfortable and worst quality compared to so many others out there. Wouldn't suggest anyone buy them. I haven't even started breast feeding yet, I'm still pregnant and I can tell these would not do a thing when I am breast feeding.

mummaj
mummajAU

jj_bb
jj_bb

Terrible

I hated them and would never recommend to any one. They are cheap but in this case you definately get what you pay for. The materials used for these is not suitable for sensitive skin like nipples! Breast feeding cant be hard on you and using a product such as this will make it much worse especially when it's so important to look after your nipples to ensure your comfort when feeding your baby!
cheap and you can purchase for the supermarket
Within a few minutes of using these my nipples were so irritated and itchy I couldn't get them off quick enough, and this was before I started breast feeding so my nipple were still in great condition.

kbrown5297
kbrown5297

Terrible

I would happily pay the few dollars extra for a more comfortable product. Breastfeeding is hard enough on your nipples without using a product which further irritates
Cheap
They are itchy and uncomfortable. Made my nipples feel really irritated after a while

Kblum0415
Kblum0415

Terrible

I hated these breast pads with a passion. They are poor qualitly and should be discontinued. I brought Rite Aid breast pads with my second. While at home and out they would fill to quickly and milk would leak out of them and i was quiet embarised. I brought Rite aid because they were cheap and sold in bulk I through nearly the hole box out. Stick with a well known trusted brand like johnsons.
They are cheap and can be brought in bulk.
They fall out of place all the time, they don't stick, and they fill way to quickly.

BarneyL
BarneyL

Terrible

Quite well priced, pretty absorbent and relatively discrete, but I think you get what you pay for. I hated them because they were scratchy around the edges. It drove me nuts because they felt fine if I held them in my hands but once I was wearing them for more than about half an hour I would find myself scratching; maybe I was allergic to one of the materials, or I could just notice the plastic edge on the more sensitive skin.
Cheap compared to some of the other brands. Quite absorbent - did the job they are supposed to do.
I found them really itchy

Mumma2babe
Mumma2babe

Terrible

Good size and absorbent but not the nicest feel on the skin. I could only wear them for a very short amount of time and not in the heat as my skin could not breath.
Absorbent.
Ouch - very scratchy and harsh on the skin. Not comfortable. They do not enable your skin to breath.