Rite Aid Nursing Pads

Rite Aid Nursing Pads

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rite Aid

JessR12
JessR12AU

Recently changed adhesive - way too sticky now

I used these when I breastfed my first child and they were great, and have been using them for my second child but they seem to have changed the adhesive recently as it's now way too sticky! When I take them out of my bra to feed baby, i have to practically rip them out. Then they get firmly stuck to whatever surface I sat them on.

They are absorbent, I rarely have leaks. If my baby sleeps through the night (rare) they get really full but I mostly stay dry.

pqtraveller
pqtravellerSydney

Not great....

Not great compared to the Pigeon pads. Like every other review, they bunch up into a little ball and then stick to your skin. Terrible! Absorbency wise - they are good though. They only have sticky bits on one side of the pad so they move around a lot also.
absorbent
bunches up, only one sticky bit which isnt even very sticky

BestMummyBear
BestMummyBearTownsville, QLD

Cheap and uncomfortable

I have tried heaps of different brands, these are ok. They bunch up and don't sit comfortably inside the bra, they also rustle quite loudly in comparison to some other brands. Having said that I haven't had a leak problem (and I have much to leak!) So they are ok.
I didn't leak, even with a fast letdown
Uncomfortable, noisy and they bunch up quite easily

jnj1688
jnj1688

OK

This product is cheap and available at any supermarket. I dont have complains when using this product. It absorbs well. But it doesnt hold at the place quiet well. I think the sticky tape doesnt stick very well. But I have tried 2 other different brands. They don't stick very well too. So I stick with this brand as it is cheaper than the other two that I have tried.
Cheap and available at any supermarket
It doesnt hold on the place very well.

pennie
pennie

OK

my overall opinion of rite aid nursing pads is that they are great if you are on a tight budget and don't mind the faults of them or just wear them around the house but i would personally recommend a different brand
the price of rite aid nursing pads was really cheap and came in a bulk pack and individually wrap which was great
the sticky side of them lost its stickyness alot easier then other brands and i found that when wearing then they tend to move out of place which made me uncomfortable and forever having to check they were still in place whilst out in public, i also found once they have soaked up a little bit of milk they started to stink very easily as well

heytherek
heytherek

OK

These nursing pads were perfectly fine to use. They are affordable and come in good size boxes so you do not need to keep replacing them. I would definitely use them again and stock up when I saw them on sale. The only hassle is that they can move out of place.
The nursing pads are pretty good for their price. They come in individual wrapping so you can just toss them in your handbag when you are going out. The boxes are quite large so they will last you, especially during that first period when you need them most.
There was nothing.

Schlopps
SchloppsWA, 6111

OK

I found these pads to be a good product and I would get them again. The main bonus for me was the cheap big boxes.
These were very discreet and I found them to be just as absorbant as another brand I tried. I found the big boxes in Big W so it was more econimical than other brands and I didn't have to buy them as often. I didn't have any problems with irritation caused by the pads.
The individual wrapping can be annoying at times. The can bunch up a bit as the self adhesive strips don't always work the best.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Mishz
Mishz

OK

I found these were ok but they irritated my skin & leaked at night. I usually only use them when I have run out my usual brand & have to go down to the supermarket.
Cheap compared to other brands & there are a lot in the pack
Not very absorbent, irritated my skin.

Alshandra
Alshandra

OK

I found that I had to change these pads more frequently than when I used other brands. There were a few times that I forgot to change them and I leaked. Most of the time they stayed where I "stuck" them but sometimes they did get bunched up and you can't wear them under fitted clothes as you can tell that you're wearing them. Overall though I do like them. There are quite a few in the pack and they are more affordable so they became the brand I bought most regularly.
Cheaper than other brands.
Not as absorbant as other brands.

ally4281
ally4281

OK

A good option for someone on a budget, but you do tend to use more of these as they need to be changed more often.
Cheap, available in good value bulk packs, thin so very discreet under clothing, individually wrapped.
A little scratchy due to plastic outer side, quite thin so not very absorbent.

pink_ladi_88
pink_ladi_88

OK

great value for money and a good choice mainly for the first few weeks when your flow is the most heaviest and they have to be changed more often
they were definatley the cheaper option.they had a sticky bit on the back to stick to the inside of your bra, very absorbant although i didnt have a huge milk flow
they tended to stick to your nipple which is pure hell if you got cracked nipples like i did,the sticky bit on the back sometimes came off and youd have to re-adjust the position,sometimes if left on for too long the absorbant padding on the inside would start to bunch up a bit.

aml2009
aml2009

OK

These are not bad if you want to be changing them all the time. Also, because of the size of the pads I think they would be better suited for larger breasted women. I would use these again..... if I had to
That they come individually wrapped which is great for hygine and being able to put in your nappy bag or handbag, great value for money for the amount you get
they are huge, they poke out of my bra and I was constantly checking and adjusting them. They arent very absorbant and I always felt my breast were wet and checking my tops to make sure they were not wet

mcdenney
mcdenney

OK

I have found these a decent breast pad for the price. They are reasonably soft and keep the nipples dry, which I think are the most important things. I did find that the adhesive strip maybe wasn't as good as some others, and they moved out of place from time to time. They also seem to scrunch pretty easily, which is a pain when you are breastfeeding. I think that these are a good choice if you are on a budget, but if you can spare the few extra $ go for another brand.
Economical. Absorbent. Thin.
Not as soft as some other brands. Individually wrapped.