Rite Aid Nursing Pads

Rite Aid Nursing Pads

See the Best Breast Pads & Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rite Aid

Erinne
ErinneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap and easy to find

I have been using breast pads for quiet a while these are alright once your sore boobs have settled they are super absorbent but do sweat and iche in summer takes abit to get used to they stick to your bra but then bunch up when feeding I gave up sticking thence to my bra
Reliable inexpensive
Can get sweaty and itchy

adminchickybabe
adminchickybabeAU

Good

I have been using these since first trying them when my baby was about a month old. They soak up a decent amount of breastmilk, as I had an enthusiastic supply.
For me, I can't decide wether the individual wrapping is a pro or con. Great for before the supply/demand figures itself out, and you keep them in nappy bag/ handbag to change. A bit over the top really once the supply is regular, and doesn't need to be changed often
Biggest Pro is absorbancy- heaps better than washable breastpads
Thin and discreet in bra- doesn't show through
Cheap
The sticky is ok, but not really great. Tends to come off when you fold down bra to feed

bubsyboy
bubsyboyAU

Most comfy disposable pads

I tried a couple of brands while breastfeeding, including the cotton washables and pigeon disposables, but this brand exceeds my expectations. Super wide yet thin enough to fit nicely in most bras, with sticky backing that actually works, this has been quite a lifesaver in those hectic days. They were also soft, great for use on the already sensitive breasts.

Packed individually in easy-tear plastic packaging, it's both hygienic and convenient. I can easily toss a few pairs in my nappy bag without worrying that it'll get dirty/wet.

Reasonably priced & comes in big box. Love 'em!
Soft, non-scratchy material, comfortably wide in size, discreet, hygienic, great value

kristina3038
kristina3038

Good

I bought these breast pads as they were on special, but found that they are soo absorbent, and being a heavy leaker these worked overnight for me to. They are very big (diameter) and quite thin which makes them very discreet under clothing. They have the self adhesive tape to stop them moving around in your bra, they seem very breathable. They are individually wrapped for hygiene which makes them great to toss into your bag. They are always on special at the major supermarkets and come in bulk box.
Very absorbent, cheap!
Plastic coating can become noisy when sleeping (that could just be me, being a light sleeper)

marshmelo
marshmeloAU

chezryl
chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

I have really only the Pigeon brand to compare them with and I can't really find much difference between the both. I do find that when I feed and then pull my top back up they are all over the place. I find they are very absorbant but not as comfortable as cloth pads as they are not as soft and don't breathe. I would not use these if I was trying to heal cracked nipples. I find unwrapping them very annoying and would rather they were not wrapped.
Good price for the product that you get. No one would be able to notice that you are wearing them (unless they are bunched up after a feed).
They don't breathe like cloth pads.

hattiefox
hattiefox

Good

I buy these all the time just because they are cheap and I have never had any discomfort or irritation. You are supposed to change your breast pads after every feed and more frequently if they become wet. I don't believe they are inferior to the expensive brands and I can't tell the difference between these and the Pigeon brand.
Cheap, come in bulk packs. Never had a leak. Invisible under clothes.
They are individually wrapped which is a waste of packaging. Sweaty to wear because of the plastic backing. Only has a small sticky tab to hold it in place and it frequently comes unstuck. Not molded to the breast so bunches up in places.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
v_baby
v_babyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

i find this product very handy as they aren't wrapped in couples, so can use one at a time. i don't have a heavy milk flow, so not quite sure what they would be like with someone of a big leakage, but they keep me dry all night when i don't feed for 10hours so the absorbency is great for me! these are comfortable and great value, but not so great for staying in place without a fitted top
they are cheap with lots in the pack, absorbent, readily available from supermarkets, comfortable (don't really notice wearing them), don't show through clothing, individual packaging
these breast pads don't stay in place very well. i have to wear a top that will hold breast pads in place, even at night!

ice_blue
ice_blue

Good

i dont leak much so these ones did the job, i think that if you leaked a lot they might not be very absorbant. very good value for money as breast pads are really expensive. i didnt have to wear them when i wast feeding but if you did then they might get a little uncomfortable.
So cheap! come in large pack. didnt leak for me.
nothing much

Ms Bingo
Ms BingoAU

Good

I found them quite good for the price. They were absorbent and never leaked. I wouldn't buy the more expensive brand since breast milk kept at room temp can fester bacteria so I changed them often.
Quite cheap compared to others. Absorbs well. When in place, could not feel them scratching at all. They come in a bulk box, I think you can also get them in boxes of 60.
The adhesive strip is a bit weak, especially overnight, sometimes it would just slip out. Also when feeding I found I had to remove the pad as it would sometimes fall off anyway. This peeling off meant the adhesive was further weakened.

kirsty2010
kirsty2010

Good

Works very well and often has extra 10% in the pack which is economical. Very cheap in comparison to others and good quality
Very reliable product. Easy to find in any supermarket means you'll never run out! very absorbent with a cotton lining. Discreet. Packages individually so you arent opening two at a time. Others left a bulge and would move around but the adgesive backing is great at keeping the pad in the right place.
I find that it is better to change frequently but this is the same with most nursing pads. can become heavy if you have a large supply.

VictoriaLoui5e
VictoriaLoui5ensw, 2565

Good

Okay if your using it to catch little leaks. Not recommended if your breasts are engorged or fuller than usual as they don't hold much before they start leaking themselves and you'll find you need to change pads more frequently. Still much cheaper to change more frequently than to buy the more expensive brand though. I also still used these ones more frequently than any other.
Cheaper than most other brands. Pads are wrapped in individual plastic packaging. Soft against your skin which is great if you have sore or cracked nipples.
They didn't stick well to the inside of my Bra and often scrunched up or folded itself. They were uncomfortable when out of place and they weren't all that absorbent either compared to other brands.

lbj39
lbj39

Good

These breast pads were a reasonable option and more economical than some of the leading brands. I wouldn't have used them in those early days when you still have really sore nipples. However once they have settled down they are a reasonable option. Not as absorbent as some brands so not a good option for a huge leaker. I found them fairly thin and they didn't show as much as many brands through clothes. They were also a reasonable size which I liked. Overall a reasonable choice, especially for the price.
Relatively economical, reasonable size,
Not quite the quality of the more expensive breast pads

bar80
bar80

Good

Pretty good. They're one of the cheapest brands available, and very hygeinic with the individual packaging - easy to pop a couple into the nappy bag. I leaked quite a bit and found their large size and absorbancy good.
individual packaging; price; absorbency; size
sticky bit pretty much useless - I ended up not even taking the backing off when using them! Sometimes not available at Coles

Tifsta
Tifsta

Good

I never had a big problem with milk leakage so I found these great to use when I didn't have sore nipples. Since they are so cheap (you get 60 for the price of 30 or so of the other brands) I didn't mind changing them frequently which is good for hygiene. You could not see them through my bra as they are super thin.
They are very affordable and are ultra thin.
The lining is abit scratchy on the nipples. The sticky section is not very sticky and there is only one tab while other brands have two.