Rite Price

Rite Price

Brand Manager for Rite Price? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Mangofoxtrot
MangofoxtrotMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Fruit and Veg look like they need bin!
Other items out of date! Dont waste your time and money there! Sadly very little to offer a healthy eating family shopper. I feel sorry for members of staff trying to premote the store!

bagheera
bagheeraSA

Out of date food means it’s stale

The fruit and refrigerated stuff appears to be in date but didn’t seem that much cheaper than the supermarkets. Shampoos and other toiletries aren’t much cheaper either.
The soft drinks were flat, musli bars were soft and mushy, crackers weren’t fresh and had no snap or crunch. It’s simply mostly all stale food and I ended up throwing a lot of it out.

Other Supermarkets

SusieQ
SusieQMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Out of date

How can this company sell tin food that is 10 years old?
These shops are full of out of date food that will make the consumer sick
Stock is years out of date
They are preying on people that can least afford to get sick
Shame on you rite price

OLN
OLNasked

I am a fan of Rite Price. I was very selective and shopped carefully. It is dissappointing that the South Road shop has closed. And I am curious. ?Will another "Rite Price" take it's place in the southern suburbs. I hope so. Please tell me, Where? and When?