2Ritello R2

Ritello R2

2Ritello R2
4.2

79% · 4110 · 19%
Brand Manager for Ritello? Claim your listing.

BruceWC
BruceWCMaylands

Amazing Dirt Cleaner

I clean my air twice a day and my beds every fortnight and it still amazes me how much dirt the machine collects! For everyone who thinks Australian air is extremely clean you will be amazed to see the amount of dirt in the air we breathe on a daily basis.I got my machine on the interest free installment and thankfully they had that otherwise I'd never be able to afford it. Its been a year and a half now and my friends who I have referred this to also feel the same way about the cleaner. One seems to think her sinus issues are cured! So this review is also on behalf of my friends. Thanks Ritello and thanks Hiram for introducing this product to me!

Seethal123
Seethal123WA2 posts

Pricy but worth it

I met these guys at a show last October 2017. Spun a wheel and won a free carpet and mattress clean. An agent came to my house few weeks later to do the free clean. Was not much of a clean but I was impressed enough to buy the machine. It did what it said if would especially when my daughter was sick. Had an issue recently with a wire that had come lose and i messaged the agent. He fetched the machine the weekend after i called, had it repaired and returned within 2 weeks. My only issue was the price but even that they had a way of making it affordable for me to purchase it outright. If you can afford to buy it, i would highly recommend the machine. It definitely delivers what it promises.

JohnE
JohnEPerth

Awesome - Asthma solver

Best purchase ever, my son suffers from Asthma so we changed the carpets to floor boards, got 2 big air filters but he was still coughing, we tried the ritello and it worked wonders. Electric pipe connector broke and Ritello replaced it no questions asked. Thank you so much Ritello.

Nick Name
Nick Name

Ritello = Scam

So I get a call out of the blue from a Ritello agent saying a friend had got their carpets cleaned and referred us for free carpet cleaning in two rooms. Made a date and booking which involved moving furniture out the way and taking off time from work to be available at home. Guy rocks up in a Merc with the vacuum cleaner and says he wants to do a demonstration. He was never going to clean 2 rooms for free. Adamant on wanting a sale there and then for the $5000 machine or $1,800 for 12 carpet cleans. We said no. Wanted names and numbers of family and friends. We said no. Looking at online reviews after it’s clear the product is crap, after sales service non-existent and refunds nigh impossible. Don’t fall for this - we’re lucky we didn’t.

MAJ
MAJCunderdin

Very good Vacuum cleaner!

I am very happy with the performance and suction. It brings up the carpet in my new house beautifully.

It doesn't bother me changing the water....at least you don't have bags of rubbish and all the dust stays in the water.

You can add smelling drops to water and have a fresh clean smell around your house. I mostly use it on carpet as I think that's were it works best. I have a family member who suffers from asthma so is excellent for cleaning the air.

Mish J
Mish JPerth

Very good buy

I’ve had the ritello for more than a year so far I’m loving it. No complains what so ever. One time I had no suction power and I thought the machine was malfunctioning but turns out it was my hose that was choked. The sales consultant was immediate in helping me. I use the air cleaner every night and use the vacume function twice a day. I reckon our healths have all improved. I’m very very happy with the ritello! Best Buy of 2017!! Hahah

Jeanie
Jeanie

So Very Happy I Was Introduced To This Product!

The Ritello keeps my home feeling so much cleaner! The air is lighter & the best part is the aromatherapy you can use it for! It’s also nice that it has a timer so you don’t have to worry about it running for too long. I also love the fact that I can effectively dust and vacuum without dust flying everywhere. I have carpet, tile & wood in my home & use the same attachment for all of it. I would recommend to everyone! If you are a smoker, have breathing problems, allergies, kids, pets, or a clean freak! Love love love!

Haras
HarasPerth

The difference in air quality is AMAZING

I absolutely love my new vacuum. I was beyond sceptical, until the rep Joel cleaned our 1wk old mattress. YUCK. I also suffer with severe sinus, however since running my Ritello for 5 mins each night to clean the air. I am even sleeping better. I have woken up before my alarm everyday and sinus pain free. The air quality in the entire house seems to have improved.

The vacuum is easy to use, light weight and had fantastic suction. I have Carpet, tile and slate in my house of 300sm I was able to vacuum the lot without emptying, which I was impossible with my old vacs.

Jane
Jane

Worst investment ever!

I am absolutely sorry I ever bought this vacuum! The power cord will not even reach across my living room without me having to unplug it and plug it into another receptacle. The powerhead will not stand on it's own when you stop to move an object. Height adjustment does not work half of the time. Don't waste your money!

Chelsia
Chelsia

Sleek, weightless and User friendly

My Ritello R2 is amazing.Very happy, it has a display, timer and maintenance alert system. Very powerful. Simple to use and store. Its sucks the dust-mites from mattress. Thats the best part. Cleaning of sofa corners is very powerful. the service from the sales person is really good. Good investment

marklinoz
marklinozPerth, WA4 posts

The vacuum cleaner that could

I find that it has been great machine
It is a does a nice job of cleaning, without the dust flying everywhere
I would recommend this machine to anyone
I have used it on carpet and tile floors Show details
Noise Level