Verifiedritzplumbingandelectrical.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.5

LNH
LNH

Very happy

Highly recommend.Everyone I dealt with was friendly and extremely professional .And it all happened so quickly
Brie Culph
Brie CulphPerth, WA

Marge B.
Marge B.Perth, WA

I very highly recommend Ritz Plumbing, they just replaced my hot water system and relocated my water filter too. Jason was very professional in his work, tidying up after also. Very good to see good quality tradesmen are still out there. Very happy, my thanks to Jordan, Jason and his apprentice.
G.Miller
G.MillerPerth, WA

I highly recommend Ritz plumbing.
I had a hot water system installed and they kept me up to date on all stages. I also had a gas leak which was repaired and wasn't included in the quote.
Annette
Annette

Professional service

Thank you so much Ritz plumbing and electrical
Promp service very friendly and we're in and out within a short time.
Will be using you again have a great day
Job Satisfaction
Lara
LaraPerth, WA

Great service & will use again

Cannot fault this company. Prompt service, super friendly staff and great communication throughout the process of fixing my HWS. We had Jordan come out to assist & was very impressed with his communication and efficiency. Will definitely use again
Mary Jane Wasley
Mary Jane WasleyPerth, WA

Amazing team

I’d rang a few electricians before Ritz none who wanted to get in the roof!! I called Ritz due to the catchy tune on the radio , I called and there was no issue at all to send someone, the lady on the phone was lovely l, the job was bigger than first but it got done the guys that came were amazing and everything is safe, highly recommended Ritz
David
DavidWestern Australia

Solar hot water system

We rung Ritz plumbing about our solar hot water system not getting hot. Within 3 hrs Jordon turned up and quickly found the fault. Organised the part and then the guys came out and fixed it. Great service and won't hesitate to ring them for any other problems we have. Thank Ritz plumbing and gas
Natalie B.
Natalie B.Perth, WA

Replacement of Hot Water System

We had the pleasure of dealing with Ritz Plumbing to replace our old hot water system. We first dealt with Adam who came out to look at our system and give us a quote for a new one. He was punctual, polite, very knowledgeable and friendly. He even organised a loan system till our new one would be fitted on the Tuesday. On the Tuesday Alex and Daniel came to replace our system. Again, they were both polite, punctual, very knowledgeable and friendly. It was the best service I have received from any plumbing service I have used. I would have no hesitation about using Ritz Plumbing again and I will definitely recommend them to my family and my friends. Excellent customer service Ritz Plumbing. Thank you.
Denise
Denise2 posts

Quick, efficent and professional

Called Ritz when our water system stopped working. Guy came out, on time, the next day and told us the problem. Gave us options including contacting manufacturers of current sytem as under warranty. Two guys came out the next day and installed the new hot water system. Bang! Problem solved within two days. Couldn't ask fir better service
Michael M.
Michael M.Perth, WA

Julie treasure
Julie treasurePerth, WA4 posts

Oven replacement service

I would like to say how excellent the service was today. I had an oven delivered and installed and my old oven disconnected and removed . The two young men who did the job were both very professional and friendly, did a great job and cleaned up after. I was telling them I broke a power point and they gave me a quote on the spot and replaced this also. My job was booked through appliances online and winning appliances. I would definitely use this service again and Ritz for future work. The Names of the crew were Mick and Nick.
Celia H.
Celia H.

High Standard of work,

I have a few jobs done now and very happy with the results, they are very efficient, and always let you know when they are on the way.
I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Ritz
Kay23
Kay23

Would recommend!

The guys fully replaced my hot water system in an almost impossible location, within about 24 hours from me reaching out. They were also extremely fair with their quote for the work compared to other Perth plumbers.
jacquelinelatham9
jacquelinelatham9

Highly recommend

Replaced old ducted air conditioning system with a new Breezair unit. The tradesman were courteous, respectful of our home and went out of their way to make their presence as unobtrusive as possible. They cleaned up as they went along, kept us up to date with their progress and generally were an absolute pleasure to deal with. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome. The new system is brilliant.