Verifiedritzplumbingandelectrical.com.au🏆 2024 Award

95% · 1245 · 4%

Paul Turrell
Paul Turrell2 posts

Very good service

Thoughts about the job and discussed first so everything was all understanding
Kate
KatePerth, WA3 posts

Speedy service in an emergency situation

Gas leak at my elderly mother’s house was attended to within the day. All appliances and lines checked. Not a cheap exercise but the professional and pleasant service plus knowing that my mother is now safe made it worthwhile. I was surprised that there was no such service provided by our gas supplier!
Jo ann
Jo annPerth, WA2 posts

Installation of our Complete Home Filtration System

Your two staff members were very polite and professional. They left the area of installation as they found it. Very tidy and impressive work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your Company to anyone. Thank you for the good old fashioned service.
Stuart L.
Stuart L.Perth, WA

Quick response team and great customer service

Quick response team to fix the leaking toilet. Had some concerns with some miscommunication, but the had a call from Stephen who took the time to explain and genuinely wanted to improve the business and overall service.
Yanchep Customer
Yanchep Customer

Plumbing of external water filter

On time, friendly, informative in the proceedings and product installed great. Thank you.
Rop
RopPerth, WA2 posts

Ritz Plumbing and electrical

They are very efficient and reliable.
Have done a brilliant job. Thanks
Chris
Chris

Perfect

Great service, they were on time and were able to replace my hot water system straight away.
Would highly recommend.
Rick
Rick

Quick and reasonably priced

Came out in just a couple of hours to fix a burst pipe. Really well priced too.
Amit Seebaruth
Amit SeebaruthPerth, WA

Very highly recommended staff

Quick installation , well informative, very knowledgeable and experienced staff.Very impressed
Brett
BrettPerth, WA

Water filtration installation

Awesome job guys the installation was done in no time
Carmelo Riccelli
Carmelo RiccelliPerth, WA6 posts

Complete Home Filtration System

I found that Ritz Plumbing were earlier very polite and explained everything that was going to do to install my System they were very professional and left the job site as they found it. I definitely recommend them for any plumbing job you require.
Ned M.
Ned M.

Fixing the leak on return water vale in water filter

Excellent service in timely manner.
No requirements for the present of the owner which was great.
Richard
RichardPerth, WA3 posts

Installation of our home filtration system

Very professional service, extremely happy. They were very friendly. Highly recommended!!

Good friendly greeting

Explaining the job so I could understand what they were going to do. Fast efficient work, left job site clean and tidy, the job was in my garden bed and I was surprised to see how clean and tidy it was like no one had touched that area. Good explanation on how to change the filters. Thanks guys
Kyles
Kyles

Excellent Service

Seth and Nigel installed a home filtration system. Couldn’t be happier with the service from them
Well done
Tamra
Tamra

Install of Complete Home and RO Water Filter

Punctual. Left the work areas clean and tidy once finished. Explained how everything worked.

Smith
Smith3 posts

Great Job

efficient, fast, cheerful, and cleaned up afterwards - cleaning blocked drains/toilets can’t be fun!
Oliver
OliverPerth, WA8 posts

Exceptional service

Top bloke. Top job. Timely. Helpful. Willing to go miles for you.
Naomi
NaomiPerth, WA2 posts

Brilliant service

Called mid morning on a Friday and got a quote that afternoon! Hot water system installed on Tuesday!! All 5 of the staff I met were efficient and very friendly.
Happy Customers
Happy Customers

Thorough & Professional

Came out within a couple of hrs of contact . Was thorough in checking what we wanted & extremely professional in entire process.
Noelene T
Noelene TPerth, WA4 posts

Excellent service!

We had a whole home water filter system fitted today. The plumbing was part of the package.
Plumbers arrived early, discussed the job in a professional but easygoing way, did a great job, and left the paving as though nothing had been disturbed. Highly recommend them!
Michelle Westwood
Michelle WestwoodPerth, WA

Stephen and colleague were excellent to deal with

Stephen and his colleague were excellent to deal with. Very professional and efficient and explained things to me.
I would definitely recommend their services again.
Vic
VicPerth, WA2 posts

Water filtration system

Great product and installation was conducted on time. Very clean water!
Zaki
ZakiPerth, WA

Prompt, professional

Called before coming. Arrived within 10 minutes. Explain and recommended some inputs before installation. Keep working area tidy. After installation, explain how it works and what to expect.
Lucija
LucijaPerth, WA

This is perfect

You are an excellent contact and quick agreement on the work, good and pleasant guys who worked. Thank you for the fast service and a job well done. I wish you all the best in the future
Baljit K.
Baljit K.

Water filtration

Ritz plumbing installed a Home Water Filtration system for our house . Great communication, on time, professional and they did a fantastic job. Cleaned up after the job and explained the process of filter changes. Highly recommended

dBz
dBz3 posts

Prompt and quick

Prompt on schedule, quick in doing their work, professional and respectful.
Clean and definitely skilled and experienced.
Narelle
NarellePerth, WA

A great installation!

Thank you for calling to let me know you were on your way.
Thanks for a very neat installation. The product looks fantastic and you service was friendly and tidy.
Erika
ErikaPerth, WA2 posts

No more showering in chlorine

I just showered and i dont stink - awesome. My plants are going to take over street they will be so happy. Loving the filter.
Brodie Richardson
Brodie Richardson

Great service, very professional

The team was on time and installed our home water filter without issue. Would recommend to a friend.
Elbie'Marie M.
Elbie'Marie M.Perth, WA

Efficient, knowledgeable and clean work!

Very satisfied customer. Awesome job done installing our home filtration system.
Gary
Gary2 posts

Best service ever received

When our hot water system died Ritz plumbing came that day ,gave us an on the spot no charge quote to replace the system. The next day our new system was installed. Brilliant service and the tradesmen were friendly professional and extremely helpful. Will go straight to Ritz for any future plumbing issues.
Alex Niyimubona
Alex NiyimubonaPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Really excellent service

Ritz plumbing & Electrical they are absolutely really good service and quickly response and good service . I can recommend them to anyone interested.
Penpen
PenpenPerth, WA16 posts

Good plumbing service

Very quick and efficient very polite and great personality good job
eneabbaexpress
eneabbaexpress

Friendly & Thorough

The guys did a wonderful job of installing our new water filtration system. They were very happy, friendly and nothing was too hard. They did a very thorough job and left the place very neat and tidy. I would definitely recommend these people again
Donna
DonnaPerth, WA

Excellent service and advice

Fantastic response to my enquiry excellent service and advice communication was excellent phoned me when they were on their way to my house did an assessment of my air conditioner and let me know what was needed organised the specific parts and a time to come and install and service my air conditioner the service technicians were polite and friendly well done to you and your staff I will definitely be recommending your company to family and friends

Amanda A.
Amanda A.Perth, WA

Fantastic service!

Attended promptly this morning when water pipe burst in roof space. Quickly diagnosed and repaired the problem, removed all the wet insulation and mopped up the water in the roof area. Great price and courteous, polite tradesman. Thank you so much! Will definitely contact Ritz again for all plumbing needs.
Robert

Professional fast and efficient great service and staff. Give you the best information about the service offered.
Thea L.
Thea L.Perth, WA

Happy customer

The job was done professionally and the staff were friendly thank you
Linda
LindaPerth, WA2 posts

Friendly and professional

They installed our water filtration system and were very professional and informative in their manner.
Would use their services again.