Verifiedritzplumbingandelectrical.com.au🏆 2024 Award

95% · 1325 · 4%

Alex Niyimubona
Alex NiyimubonaPerth, WA2 posts

Really excellent service

Ritz plumbing & Electrical they are absolutely really good service and quickly response and good service . I can recommend them to anyone interested.
Penpen
PenpenPerth, WA16 posts

Good plumbing service

Very quick and efficient very polite and great personality good job
eneabbaexpress
eneabbaexpress

Friendly & Thorough

The guys did a wonderful job of installing our new water filtration system. They were very happy, friendly and nothing was too hard. They did a very thorough job and left the place very neat and tidy. I would definitely recommend these people again
Donna
DonnaPerth, WA

Excellent service and advice

Fantastic response to my enquiry excellent service and advice communication was excellent phoned me when they were on their way to my house did an assessment of my air conditioner and let me know what was needed organised the specific parts and a time to come and install and service my air conditioner the service technicians were polite and friendly well done to you and your staff I will definitely be recommending your company to family and friends
Amanda A.
Amanda A.Perth, WA2 posts

Fantastic service!

Attended promptly this morning when water pipe burst in roof space. Quickly diagnosed and repaired the problem, removed all the wet insulation and mopped up the water in the roof area. Great price and courteous, polite tradesman. Thank you so much! Will definitely contact Ritz again for all plumbing needs.
Robert
Robert

Professional fast and efficient great service and staff. Give you the best information about the service offered.
Thea L.
Thea L.Perth, WA

Happy customer

The job was done professionally and the staff were friendly thank you
Linda
LindaPerth, WA2 posts

Friendly and professional

They installed our water filtration system and were very professional and informative in their manner.
Would use their services again.
Robin
RobinPerth, WA

Friendly and polite staff

Great service, the staff were very informative, approachable and polite.
KEN
KEN

Prompt first visit. Slight problem remained, but they were back next day and all good. AAA+++
Vingil
Vingil

Home filtration installation

Stephen did the installation for our home filtration. He was professional, efficient and honest with his promised service
Corri H.
Corri H.Perth, WA2 posts

Fantastic Customer Service

From initial phone call to installation, I was impressed by the customer service of all Ritz employees I interacted with. Everyone was friendly and courteous and everything was done in a timely manner. I was kept informed of what was happening every step of the way. And they took away the old evap air con unit (bonus).
Sonya
Sonya2 posts

Quick and efficient. Greatly appreciated

Pleasant chap. Everything now working fine. Thank you. Always rewarding when service people arrive on time and do a great job.
Chris M.
Chris M.Perth, WA

Very Very Professional

The guys were very nice/professional and completed the job way above my expectations. Would recommend highly ✔️
Tina Elisabeth G.
Tina Elisabeth G.Perth, WA

Water filter installation

Excellent service by Daniel and Andrew, very professional, polite and great communicators. Thanks the water filter is right where we hoped it would be.
Martin
Martin

2nd time around

1st appointment the lads didn't know how to find the main water line at the building to connect, which forced a reschedule... 2nd appointment different team, the lads were good, got everything sorted, connected and installed without any hassles.. The star rating reflects a 1 for first appointment and 5 for second appointment

Hilde S.
Hilde S.

Best choice ever

Very happy with the product and the service
Thank you. Quality Water, that doesn't smell.
Murray Jackson
Murray JacksonPerth, WA2 posts

Water filtration install

Installing plumbers did an excellent job installing my water filtration system
Kitty M.
Kitty M.

Friendly and fast service

Had a Home Filtration system installed by Ritz Plumbing and was impressed by the friendly and fast service. Highly recommend.
Tomi
TomiPerth, WA

Installation of Complete Home Filtration system

Guys were quick and clean to install the system. Happy to recommend them to anyone asking :)
Teri
Teri

Lovely and cool again

Very happy with my dealings with Ritz , everyone was friendly and helpful, answering my concerns regarding the repairs to the system and giving some much needed advice to ensure I get the best performance from my evap! My home is nice and cool again, Thankyou.
Craig
CraigPerth, WA

Prompt service & good communication

Very happy with the service I received.
Efficient & no mess left behind.
Wayne Pettingill
Wayne PettingillPerth, WA

Recently had a home filtration system installed. I found Ritz Plumbing team to be polite & efficient. Job well done boys! We would have you back again
Susan Saleeba
Susan SaleebaPerth, WA2 posts

Did not disappoint!

From the minute my call was answered I received top friendly and fast service. The technicians came the next day just as I needed, communicating the problem, solving it and all with a great attitude… so rare nowadays! So impressed I booked that same day for a different location that I had put off due to a bad experience by another company! Excellent.
Jamac
JamacPerth, WA2 posts

Breezair service

Pleasant on time service by a competent technician who was pleasant to talk with
Ravi
Ravi2 posts

Installation work

The team has done the work well and professionally. Weprompt service

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Perth, WA

Profressional, Prompt Service

On time, organised and professional. Friendly service. Great advise. Excellent job
John white
John white

Plumbing solutions

I couldn’t fault your service.You were very professional,reasonable prices and most of all you were very honest with me and that was the main thing
Robert.B
Robert.B2 posts

Jan
JanPerth, WA3 posts

Friendly and Efficient

I am extremely happy with the work done on my Evaporative Air Conditioner by Ritz Plumbing & Electrical.
Cam, the technician was helpful, friendly and up front with the quote and he repaired the item quickly and efficiently.
I am very satisfied with the price and the service.
BLOSSOM
BLOSSOM2 posts

Evap Air Con Service

Great job. Replaced the pads as well.
Cam was polite and tidy.
Natalia K.
Natalia K.

Team were easy to deal with and great quality of work

Our house water supply made the install of our filter water system more difficult to install but the team came up with a great solution that looked great as well.
Kathryn
Kathryn2 posts

Fast response and skilled and courteous service

We woke up to an unplanned internal water feature in a bedroom.
The plumbers arrived within a short time after my call. They quickly diagnosed the leak and repaired it...even fixed a few broken tiles while they were at it.
The price was very reasonable.
This is the second time I have called Ritz and given the age of my house , it won't be the last!
Monique
MoniquePerth, WA

ARRIVED EARLY!

Arrived early, Polite and quick to work. Very impressed with the advice and work completed. We'll definitely use again.
Robyn
Robyn2 posts

Never ever use them again

One star because they turned up on time.Got them to install 7 ceiling fans with lights and 2 smoke alarms. Took the day off work to get the job done. Started off ok untill they cut in the waterpipe in bedroom 4 ( now have a hole in wall and my new carpets are wet) then the boss rang pulled them of the job , they had to come back Monday ( so another day off work) when they returned it was a rushed job ,nothing is even and a crack in the wall where they cut the hole. I rang said I wasn't happy sent photos of the job ,but nothing.... no care given.
Ritz Plumbing & Electrical   DM
Lisa
LisaPerth, WA2 posts

Accommodating with my request

I needed a plumber and electrician to do a few jobs for my house which was to settle. I rang a few days before settlement and they were able to come out on short notice and if I agreed to the quote was able to do the job then and there.

The plumber even had to travel to 3 places to find my cylinder and even removed my old one. Great service for a job on short notice. Show reply

Molly
MollyPerth, WA

Excellent prompt service

HWS needed replacing. Ritz responded quickly, kept me upto date on ETA of plumber. Plumber had good knowledge of replacement options and full costs, work was high quality and reasonable cost. Show reply
Sean
Sean

Fast efficient clean

Had my filtration system put on my house, the boys came out early then expected and knocked the job out quickly and cleanly
wez
wez2 posts

Very happy with our new system installation from Complete Home Filtration. Thanks Charles Irwin

Very friendly guys, And professional workmanship. would definitely recommend this company.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.Perth, WA2 posts

Smashing blokes sorted my AC

My AC was uncooperative and belligerent. These boys came round had a look and came down with a very reasonable quote. Went and sourced parts and returned to finish the job same day. Polite, courteous and great value.
Cheers!