Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Reliable people. Reliable product. Basketball Uniforms - repeat customer.

First set of basketball uniforms (for social mens team) was 9 years ago. They still look great. Have just done another order and the price is still good, the delivery is still good, the people are still good.

The sizing matches the size chart (which is a bit larger than we expected and we should have read it more closely) - eg. someone who is normally XL, can probably get a L, or maybe even a M (do your measurements!).

Tyler
TylerPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing, even better than I thought

Very nice people, helped out very well and gave us the exact design we asked for (which other companies wouldn't offer), very good pricing and can't believe how good the uniform came out.

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

High quality, low cost

Jerseys arrived quickly, and customer service was great. Material seems high quality and the design is exactly as I imagined. Would definitely recommend to any one else looking for custom basketball jerseys

Nick M
Nick M

Basketball jerseys and shorts

I ordered a team set of basketball singlets and shorts and the whole process could not have been easier. I received prompt responses from the team at Riverwest upon placing my order and was kept up to date throughout. The uniforms arrived within the quoted timeframe and the quality is fantastic. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Riverwest.com.au compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Whole team LOVED their uniforms!

The team are VERY happy with the basketball uniforms! I would like to thank you for all your help with our order, even though the Corona Virus has delayed things, you were always very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way including replying to my emails within hours, not to mention the quality of the uniforms are excellent!

I can't thank you enough! We will definately order uniforms with you in the future.

Product Appearance As advertised

The sublimated polos we received were excellent quality and we order a lot from many suppliers!

The website is easy to navigate, we sent our graphics as PDF files and they came out perfectly first time.
The quality of the print is very high and the colours are vibrant.
The delivery by post was on time. Overall excellent value for money.

D9W
D9Wasked

Did you find another way to contact this company? I have ordered with them and they are currently 2 weeks late on the delivery. Seem to have the same issue as you where communication was great at the start but as soon as they got payment I can't seem to get a response from anyone.

Jo200
Jo200

Did you receive your items?

Sam
Sam

I also had same issue. They shipped me the wrong size singlets but once they had my money, they weren't interested. They will not refund or exchange them. Reputable online companies would at least exchange them if they didn't fit. You can't speak to anyone, there is no phone number or address on their website. They hide behind the internet and leave you hanging. Be careful.

Yan L.
Yan L.

SO D9W, did you recieved the order?

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands