Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

Polo Shirts were great

Have ordered a few times from this company, easy to order, quality products, value for money and reasonable turn around in COVID restricted times

Basketball uniforms

I ordered basketball uniform sets for a children's team and they are great! The quality is amazing and pricing is more than reasonable. The customer service team has been really quick to respond to any queries. I received tracking information in the evening and the uniforms were delivered the next morning.

2 Custom Polo Shirts.

I needed 2 shirts to wear for live streaming races in iRacing. A Small order made to my specs in quick time.
Custom logos and colors were no issue. Riverwest made this so easy.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

One stop for basketball uniforms!

This is my third time ordering basketball uniforms from Riverwest! Ordering for teenage boys means they know exactly what they want to help them perform the ultimate slam dunk! ;)
I feel Riverwest has a wide selection to choose from as well as a wonderful customer service team behind the scenes to assist with any last minute enquiries.

Melinda L.
Melinda L.Sydney, NSW

Great uniforms, excellent communication and fast delivery

Riverwest were really easy to work with, plenty of range in uniforms to choose from. Excellent communication and really fast delivery in a busy time. The quality of the uniforms was excellent and it looked exactly as the website described.

Eric Mato
Eric MatoPerth, WA

Excellent service

This is the second year in a row ive ordered with Riverwest and I am very happy with our polo’s and singlets. Quality is very good and the service is exceptional you get response to your queries almost immediately. I would be back. Thank you to Kathleen and Lisa for your professional services.

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Basketball Uniforms

I am very happy with the basketball uniforms I ordered from Riverwest. The website is very easy to navigate with an excellent variety of uniforms to choose from at very reasonable prices. The sizing on the website is exactly true to the uniforms we received and they look great. Most impressive has been the communication with Riverwest who responded immediately to my questions and confirmation of my order via email. The uniforms were delivered to my home before the expected date. I would recommend Riverwest and will use them again.

michelle
michelle

Basketball uniforms

Great communication and help when ordering. The basketball uniforms were great quality. This is the second time I've ordered through them for my kids teams. Great price and turn around time!

Highly Recommend

Very happy with the polo shirts . They fit very well and are very good quality
An excellent range of shirts that are not available in the retail shops.

Very quick efficient service

Anne and Tony
Anne and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I've used these guys a few times now & HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. They respond quickly to.my emails despite sending late at night (at times), my deliveries have been earlier than quoted lead time &, uniforms have been well received (by Team Members). Thanks very much team, I look forward to using you again

ROB W.
ROB W.

Just what I asked for.

Really happy with the shirts they supplied. I tried to go local for my work shirts, but they couldn't offer the range of styles, or match the price of Riverwest. Will purchase from again when the time comes.

Ja5perl0la
Ja5perl0laSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

We received our basketball shirts in the post yesterday, much quicker than expected. Great quality and true to size. Our team is going to look great in them, and we can’t wait to show them off at the game this weekend. Thank you!

Kascie
KascieMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome product and service

We have ordered multiple times and different items and every time we get great quality and amazing service. Highly recommended to anyone looking for shirts and uniforms. Can’t fault them.

Terrific shirts, terrific service

• +1Thumbnail
Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Exceptional quality and customer service

We ordered polo shirts with embroidered logo for our workplace. Communication from Liz and the team were thorough and detailed. They ensured we were happy with the colour selection and fabric quality. The product was true to size and shipping arrived at the advised timeframe. I would highly recommend.