Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

Exactly as we hoped

The team at Riverwest have been very accommodating. Responses to queries have been prompt. Delivery was at the short end of stated time frame. Shirts looked as good as we hoped. Images placed exactly as indicated, and quality was very good.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent Service

Liz and the crew have been fantastic, amazing price and product and amazing speed of delivery , and the quality of the polo shirts are fantastic, so happy I'm ordering more items.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

D9W
D9Wasked

Did you find another way to contact this company? I have ordered with them and they are currently 2 weeks late on the delivery. Seem to have the same issue as you where communication was great at the start but as soon as they got payment I can't seem to get a response from anyone.

Jo200
Jo200

Did you receive your items?

Sam
Sam

I also had same issue. They shipped me the wrong size singlets but once they had my money, they weren't interested. They will not refund or exchange them. Reputable online companies would at least exchange them if they didn't fit. You can't speak to anyone, there is no phone number or address on their website. They hide behind the internet and leave you hanging. Be careful.

Yan L.
Yan L.

SO D9W, did you recieved the order?

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands