Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

Reliable people. Reliable product. Basketball Uniforms - repeat customer.

First set of basketball uniforms (for social mens team) was 9 years ago. They still look great. Have just done another order and the price is still good, the delivery is still good, the people are still good.

The sizing matches the size chart (which is a bit larger than we expected and we should have read it more closely) - eg. someone who is normally XL, can probably get a L, or maybe even a M (do your measurements!).

Sizing Slightly large

Polo Shirts were great

Have ordered a few times from this company, easy to order, quality products, value for money and reasonable turn around in COVID restricted times

Basketball uniforms

I ordered basketball uniform sets for a children's team and they are great! The quality is amazing and pricing is more than reasonable. The customer service team has been really quick to respond to any queries. I received tracking information in the evening and the uniforms were delivered the next morning.

2 Custom Polo Shirts.

I needed 2 shirts to wear for live streaming races in iRacing. A Small order made to my specs in quick time.
Custom logos and colors were no issue. Riverwest made this so easy.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

One stop for basketball uniforms!

This is my third time ordering basketball uniforms from Riverwest! Ordering for teenage boys means they know exactly what they want to help them perform the ultimate slam dunk! ;)
I feel Riverwest has a wide selection to choose from as well as a wonderful customer service team behind the scenes to assist with any last minute enquiries.

Melinda L.
Melinda L.Sydney, NSW

Great uniforms, excellent communication and fast delivery

Riverwest were really easy to work with, plenty of range in uniforms to choose from. Excellent communication and really fast delivery in a busy time. The quality of the uniforms was excellent and it looked exactly as the website described.

Eric Mato
Eric MatoPerth, WA

Excellent service

This is the second year in a row ive ordered with Riverwest and I am very happy with our polo’s and singlets. Quality is very good and the service is exceptional you get response to your queries almost immediately. I would be back. Thank you to Kathleen and Lisa for your professional services.

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Basketball Uniforms

I am very happy with the basketball uniforms I ordered from Riverwest. The website is very easy to navigate with an excellent variety of uniforms to choose from at very reasonable prices. The sizing on the website is exactly true to the uniforms we received and they look great. Most impressive has been the communication with Riverwest who responded immediately to my questions and confirmation of my order via email. The uniforms were delivered to my home before the expected date. I would recommend Riverwest and will use them again.

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

Exactly as we hoped

The team at Riverwest have been very accommodating. Responses to queries have been prompt. Delivery was at the short end of stated time frame. Shirts looked as good as we hoped. Images placed exactly as indicated, and quality was very good.

Sizing Slightly small

michelle
michelle

Basketball uniforms

Great communication and help when ordering. The basketball uniforms were great quality. This is the second time I've ordered through them for my kids teams. Great price and turn around time!

Highly Recommend

Very happy with the polo shirts . They fit very well and are very good quality
An excellent range of shirts that are not available in the retail shops.

Very quick efficient service

Anne and Tony
Anne and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I've used these guys a few times now & HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. They respond quickly to.my emails despite sending late at night (at times), my deliveries have been earlier than quoted lead time &, uniforms have been well received (by Team Members). Thanks very much team, I look forward to using you again

Tyler
TylerPerth, WA

Absolutely Amazing, even better than I thought

Very nice people, helped out very well and gave us the exact design we asked for (which other companies wouldn't offer), very good pricing and can't believe how good the uniform came out.

Sizing Slightly large
Ja5perl0la
Ja5perl0laSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

We received our basketball shirts in the post yesterday, much quicker than expected. Great quality and true to size. Our team is going to look great in them, and we can’t wait to show them off at the game this weekend. Thank you!

These guys never disappoint

I have been using Riverwest for several years to make custom designed dye sublimated polo shirts based upon my own artwork. They have never failed to impress, always very helpful and super capable even with my increasingly complex demands, they have done amazing work always on time with fantastic communication. I can't fault them for the quality of their work and the price point is great as well.