Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

RustyLegend
RustyLegendPerth, WA

Very poor customer service

Ordered the first lot of basketball uniforms and upon arrival the colour was significantly different from the Mock Up and the sizing was very large. As I had ordered the sizes I wore the mistake and re-ordered similar uniforms (different colour) and approved the mock up and advised that we needed the new uniforms asap and the season starts in three weeks. Contacted them today (4 weeks since mock up approval and payment) and have been told they will still be a further 3 weeks before being ready. Contacted vai email (only way) and have had no response or care factor.

Leu
LeuFar West, NSW

Quick and easy

Riverwest have done a great job producing our basketball teams uniforms.
Website was user friendly and i found all the info easily.
The uniforms are exactly what we asked for, colour, print, team name and nicknames look great and great bulk prices.
All the staff were very helpful and quick to respond to emails. Will definitely use riverwest again!

Amazing product! Great price!

I found the service to be very good! Quick responses to email. The mock ups were changed frequently and accordingly to how I wanted the custom uniforms to be. They were very accommodating!

Items were not delivered within the promised time frame and have not replied to any emails regarding a refund

42 of us as a year level, ordered these costumes for a sports carnival and needed them by a specific date, which was promised by the retailer. The costumes did not arrive by the promised date (8th May) and still have not arrived (23rd May). The total payment was over $1000 made up of seperate payments and the retailer has not replied to any emails regarding a full refund of all our money.
Horrible customer service. Will never shop here again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Riverwest.com.au compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Oracle
OracleMelbourne, Vic

Quality Product, Communication needs improvementt

D9W
D9Wasked

Did you find another way to contact this company? I have ordered with them and they are currently 2 weeks late on the delivery. Seem to have the same issue as you where communication was great at the start but as soon as they got payment I can't seem to get a response from anyone.

Jo200
Jo200

Did you receive your items?

Sam
Sam

I also had same issue. They shipped me the wrong size singlets but once they had my money, they weren't interested. They will not refund or exchange them. Reputable online companies would at least exchange them if they didn't fit. You can't speak to anyone, there is no phone number or address on their website. They hide behind the internet and leave you hanging. Be careful.

Yan L.
Yan L.

SO D9W, did you recieved the order?

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands