Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

RustyLegend
RustyLegendPerth, WA

Very poor customer service

Ordered the first lot of basketball uniforms and upon arrival the colour was significantly different from the Mock Up and the sizing was very large. As I had ordered the sizes I wore the mistake and re-ordered similar uniforms (different colour) and approved the mock up and advised that we needed the new uniforms asap and the season starts in three weeks. Contacted them today (4 weeks since mock up approval and payment) and have been told they will still be a further 3 weeks before being ready. Contacted vai email (only way) and have had no response or care factor.

Awesome Team Product!

Easy to order, great product, price and service. We ordered basketball jersey's for a junior team. Really fast turnaround to get product to us before the season began. Would recommend to use again.

Excellent customer service and basketball jerseys

The custom basketball uniforms we received from Riverwest were of excellent quality and looked great. One thing to note, is that sizing can be a bit big. The customer service from Lisa and Kathleen throughout the design process was amazing. They were happy to make constant changes to fit my expectation during the design process with no problems.

Overall, very happy with the uniforms at an affordable price and the customer service that I received.

Reliable people. Reliable product. Basketball Uniforms - repeat customer.

First set of basketball uniforms (for social mens team) was 9 years ago. They still look great. Have just done another order and the price is still good, the delivery is still good, the people are still good.

The sizing matches the size chart (which is a bit larger than we expected and we should have read it more closely) - eg. someone who is normally XL, can probably get a L, or maybe even a M (do your measurements!).

Polo Shirts were great

Have ordered a few times from this company, easy to order, quality products, value for money and reasonable turn around in COVID restricted times

Awesome

Came as described and in good time given COVID restraints. Very happy and would recommend to anyone who is after custom jerseys.

Basketball uniforms

I ordered basketball uniform sets for a children's team and they are great! The quality is amazing and pricing is more than reasonable. The customer service team has been really quick to respond to any queries. I received tracking information in the evening and the uniforms were delivered the next morning.

2 Custom Polo Shirts.

I needed 2 shirts to wear for live streaming races in iRacing. A Small order made to my specs in quick time.
Custom logos and colors were no issue. Riverwest made this so easy.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

One stop for basketball uniforms!

This is my third time ordering basketball uniforms from Riverwest! Ordering for teenage boys means they know exactly what they want to help them perform the ultimate slam dunk! ;)
I feel Riverwest has a wide selection to choose from as well as a wonderful customer service team behind the scenes to assist with any last minute enquiries.

Melinda L.
Melinda L.Sydney, NSW

Great uniforms, excellent communication and fast delivery

Riverwest were really easy to work with, plenty of range in uniforms to choose from. Excellent communication and really fast delivery in a busy time. The quality of the uniforms was excellent and it looked exactly as the website described.

Eric Mato
Eric MatoPerth, WA

Excellent service

This is the second year in a row ive ordered with Riverwest and I am very happy with our polo’s and singlets. Quality is very good and the service is exceptional you get response to your queries almost immediately. I would be back. Thank you to Kathleen and Lisa for your professional services.

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Basketball Uniforms

I am very happy with the basketball uniforms I ordered from Riverwest. The website is very easy to navigate with an excellent variety of uniforms to choose from at very reasonable prices. The sizing on the website is exactly true to the uniforms we received and they look great. Most impressive has been the communication with Riverwest who responded immediately to my questions and confirmation of my order via email. The uniforms were delivered to my home before the expected date. I would recommend Riverwest and will use them again.

Harry
HarryPerth, WA

Exactly as we hoped

The team at Riverwest have been very accommodating. Responses to queries have been prompt. Delivery was at the short end of stated time frame. Shirts looked as good as we hoped. Images placed exactly as indicated, and quality was very good.

michelle
michelle

Basketball uniforms

Great communication and help when ordering. The basketball uniforms were great quality. This is the second time I've ordered through them for my kids teams. Great price and turn around time!

Highly Recommend

Very happy with the polo shirts . They fit very well and are very good quality
An excellent range of shirts that are not available in the retail shops.

Very quick efficient service

D9W
D9Wasked

Did you find another way to contact this company? I have ordered with them and they are currently 2 weeks late on the delivery. Seem to have the same issue as you where communication was great at the start but as soon as they got payment I can't seem to get a response from anyone.

Jo200
Jo200

Did you receive your items?

Sam
Sam

I also had same issue. They shipped me the wrong size singlets but once they had my money, they weren't interested. They will not refund or exchange them. Reputable online companies would at least exchange them if they didn't fit. You can't speak to anyone, there is no phone number or address on their website. They hide behind the internet and leave you hanging. Be careful.

Yan L.
Yan L.

SO D9W, did you recieved the order?

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands