Riverwest.com.au

Riverwest.com.au

Brand Manager for Riverwest.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Leu
LeuFar West, NSW

Quick and easy

Riverwest have done a great job producing our basketball teams uniforms.
Website was user friendly and i found all the info easily.
The uniforms are exactly what we asked for, colour, print, team name and nicknames look great and great bulk prices.
All the staff were very helpful and quick to respond to emails. Will definitely use riverwest again!

Amazing product! Great price!

I found the service to be very good! Quick responses to email. The mock ups were changed frequently and accordingly to how I wanted the custom uniforms to be. They were very accommodating!

Oracle
OracleMelbourne, Vic

Quality Product, Communication needs improvementt

D9W
D9Wasked

Did you find another way to contact this company? I have ordered with them and they are currently 2 weeks late on the delivery. Seem to have the same issue as you where communication was great at the start but as soon as they got payment I can't seem to get a response from anyone.

Jo200
Jo200

Did you receive your items?

Sam
Sam

I also had same issue. They shipped me the wrong size singlets but once they had my money, they weren't interested. They will not refund or exchange them. Reputable online companies would at least exchange them if they didn't fit. You can't speak to anyone, there is no phone number or address on their website. They hide behind the internet and leave you hanging. Be careful.

Yan L.
Yan L.

SO D9W, did you recieved the order?

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands