Roadside Response

Roadside Response (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Roadside Assistance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worse customer service

Called 6 am Perth time
told battery would be there between 7 and 7:30
called 7:28 to confirm the driver would be arriving, told some one would call me back
called 7:37 as did not recieve call back, assued the driver was not far away
called 7:45 to find out why no one has called back, told some one would call back
text message at 7:47 to say driver would be 31 minutes away.
call driver - said he was given the job 40 minutes prior.
9:11 still no call back and no battery.
3 hours - no battery and no response- appalling

You have charged me for a product never received

I waited 3 hours for some one to come within the hour for a flat battery...I rang 5 times to finally be told it would be at least another hour. I told them to forget it and they have now charged me for a service i didn't receive

Recommend

Stuck at work on a weekend with a very dead battery, no jump leads, tools or anyplace close by to buy a new battery. On recommendation I called these guys and was told 60-90 minutes. Tech arrived in 15, new battery was installed in another 15. 30 minutes and not much more than the price of a new battery from the dealer, I was in business again. Tech was friendly helpful and likeable. Thoroughly recommend!

Amazing service!

Roadside Response went above and beyond to help me! Very helpful! The Response person even followed me for a little bit to make sure my car didn’t fail again. Much appreciated :)

Easy responsive reassuring service when in a jam!

Car battery died in shopping centre car park. Googled and found Roadside Response. Outstanding service from receptionist who was clear, informative with reliable quote that was reasonable. Wait time was 90 mins, early evening traffic and as stated by receptionist. Message texted to say Response man on his way and arrived within 20 mins of text. Quick easy change of battery and I was on my way home. I was very thankful for this great service at a time when I was in a bit of a panic.

$60 cancellation fee!!!

i thought i was calling nrma on my mobile and ordered my battery, 20 mins later i managed to start my car, i cancelled my battery order and was charged $60 to cancel it, even the driver was not on his way here yet. my worse nightmare!

Unhappy

Service man had no identification. Also no ID on truck. No torch. Did not check alternator. Wait time was 2 hours. Was told 60-90 mins. Service man left battery contact cover on bottom of windscreen. I found it 2 days later. Full fee has been charged against bank account yet only jumper start service provided. Not impressed.

bad service

close to midnight i got a blow out in coffs
after hours and no customer service and directed to fill in online call out and charged my credit card
receive ph call 20min later and told they cannot not attend until 930-1000am
ridiculous considering they are suppose to offer an after hrs service and charge for it
now i have another headache chasing up for a refund
don’t waste your time

Fantastic service!!!

Thank you to Roadside Response! I was stuck with my young daughter in the car, windows down and rain on the way! You were out within 40mins and I was on the road 10mins later. Cheaper than joining any other roadside service provider!
Thank you!

Smile talks all the time !

Great service!
I asked for assistance because a flat battery; I was told the awaiting time and I did accept.. over one hour; however I was kept updated every now and again with care and professionalism.
The battery was replaced with a smile and human understanding of my frustration..but’s everything on both side was handled with respect of each other and a smile and an hand shake between two human being.
Thank you to all of you NRMA!

Service & Smile Plus!!

Great company, great service, great job! The phone was answered pronto, the lady was very helpful and obviously knowledgable of likely issues, had me booked and processed with minimal fuss, the service guy, Kevin, turned up in the stated time, was quick and efficient and took away the old battery too....all with a smile!.....highly recommend these guys!

What Legends

How many of us have been there... flat tyre on a car you are not familiar with. I had no idea where the spare tyre was and had to google it and check to make sure I had one available. The response was lightening fast due to them passing through my suburb at the time. These guys had the car jacked up and changed before I could even offer them water. So happy with the service and the service guys... Total Legends.

Fast, efficient battery replacement

Very good service - many thanks! Efficient, accurate telephone quote followed by a rapid response and a fast replacement. Quite straightforward, don’t really have more to say to make thirty words.

Great service and very friendly team!

Excellent experience with these guys, would highly recommend the battery replacement service. A lot cheaper than going to the mechanic and the call out was completed with ease. I live in an apartment block and there were no issues. Would use this again for sure!

Customer service is great!

The lady who spoke to me on the phone and booked my service was really friendly and helpful. Gentleman who came to service my car was also really friendly and helpful. Hoping not to need their services in the future but know where to go when I need it. Thank you.

Lifesaver!

Found them on the internet, love the fact i don't have to waste money on a membership i rarely use.
I needed a tyre change and couldn't seem to do it myself.
It was a very hot day here in Sydney and i had my dog in the car.
They arrived within 30 minutes and i was back on the road in no time.
Very happy with the service i received!

Great Service, Thanks!

I was very distress and not know anything about cars i contacted Roadside Response to help me out with my car making strange clicking noises that were coming through my car. i had never heard such noises. They knew straight away it was a battery and quoted me, took payment and sent out their technician. He cam with the time quoted and got me going straight away. Thank you for saving the day!

Can’t thank you guys enough!

Got stuck with a flat tyre on my way home from work last night with no cash on me, called these guys who let me pay with a card and they came to my rescue before I knew it. The driver Ben was so helpful and efficient. I would recommend these guys to everyone!

Definitely saved the day!

I called roadside and they were at my car within 25 mins. Cheap too! definately using them again. And micke was extremely polite and helpful! Thanks guys! Saved the day!

dishonest

googled NRMA and somehow roadside response comes up .told them I needed the NRMA for a jumpstart. said they needed my CC in case I needed a new battery . Jump start only ,no mention of price, $110 on my credit card, $285 still pending on my card. deceptive company . avoid at all costs because it will

Roadside Assistance RequestedYes

My wife and I needed a tyre changed by an agreed time of 60 to 90 minutes. After two hours, nothing, so we cancelled and called the NRMA. We were told the cancellation fee was $66. The Company was reminded about the agreed parameter for performance to be be fit for purpose. Alex agreed to waive the charge. We were charged $100, for no service. My understanding is a service needs to performed, as contracted. Moreover, if a cancellation fee is applied, it needs to be at nominal percentage of the total fee for service.
This is fraud and theft by this company. From the reviews this is common practice with this company Roadside Response. They have no legal right to keep your money. They did not provide a good or a service or abide by the terms of the contract. This is all contrary to Australian Consumer Law. Put a complaint in to the Office of Fair Trading, the Ombudsman or your bank and you will get your money back. This company really needs to be exposed on A Current Affair or some other programme. A predatory dishonest company. So disgusted with them. Their customer service is trained to lie and talk over you in order to keep the stolen money.