Roadside Response

Roadside Response (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Roadside Assistance Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Milleyb

MilleybPerth, WA

Wish I could give them no stars

Fraudulent, misleading information given to myself and my husband.

Paid $100 for a mechanic to come see my car, they sent an auto electrician who turned my car on and said 'I can't help you.

I asked for a refund and was advised no. So basically paid $100 to send someone out to tell me my car was working... which I already knew...

Terrible, terrible, terrible company!

Colin C.

Colin C.Sydney, NSW

Fast and Friendly!

I had needed a new battery in my 2014 Mazda 3 for some time. I was recommended by a friend to contact roadside response. Called them at 3.30pm and they were at my place at 4.30pm. The old battery was removed, the new one fitted and tested. In 10 minutes the job was done. Awesome fast and friendly.

Belinda

BelindaHunter Region, NSW

Easy, quick and friendly

I was burdened with a dead battery. I rang my current insurer only to be told we are no longer covered for roadside assistance and was told to google someone else. I found these guys/gals and honestly couldn't be happier. A lot cheaper for a one off call out, arrived in 30 minutes and when a jump start wasn't possible, I was quoted a new battery which was then promptly replaced. Very handy, very friendly and efficient.

I didn't catch the mans name that came out to help me but high five to him for saving the day! :D

Wei

WeiSydney, NSW

Great job!

I had a flat battery for my car. Our key was totally locked in and we couldn’t open the door. They send someone in less than an hour, and the battery guy did a great job!

fed up

fed upSydney, NSW

These people are scammers

I couldn't even give these people 1 star - except that I have no choice. I concur with every word that Steve below says - these people put themselves on the website as NRMA Roadside Response - which they are not. In fact, I cannot believe that Steve's story is exactly the same as mine. I reported them to scamwatch, ACCC, the police etc then they had the hide to ring me to ask for the $ that I had - not - agreed to pay them and which they had scammed out of me. I got the bank to reverse the charges. They tell me that they are going to give my details to a debt collector who will come after me and the $ that not only did I not agree to pay them but which they did not in any way earn. Do not use this company.

Happy Camper

Happy Camper

Excellent service

Called them to change a flat tyre. Attended quickly, did the job quickly, efficiently and effectively. The tradesman who attended was very professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. No hidden costs. Would use again.

Steve

SteveCentral Coast

Roadside Response is a scam

Be very aware, we are NRMA members and rang what we thought was NRMA, after the operator explain we were not members, we explained we have been members for 30 years, at no point did the operator say this was not the NRMA, of course we had to pay the $66 cancellation fee, what a scam

CAW

CAW

Nothing good to say

Charged a minor for a call out and when call out was cancelled did not refund. Three emails to the company requesting refund due to circumstances and they still haven’t responded.

craig

craigPerth, WA

Worse customer service

Called 6 am Perth time
told battery would be there between 7 and 7:30
called 7:28 to confirm the driver would be arriving, told some one would call me back
called 7:37 as did not recieve call back, assued the driver was not far away
called 7:45 to find out why no one has called back, told some one would call back
text message at 7:47 to say driver would be 31 minutes away.
call driver - said he was given the job 40 minutes prior.
9:11 still no call back and no battery.
3 hours - no battery and no response- appalling

You have charged me for a product never received

I waited 3 hours for some one to come within the hour for a flat battery...I rang 5 times to finally be told it would be at least another hour. I told them to forget it and they have now charged me for a service i didn't receive

Recommend

Stuck at work on a weekend with a very dead battery, no jump leads, tools or anyplace close by to buy a new battery. On recommendation I called these guys and was told 60-90 minutes. Tech arrived in 15, new battery was installed in another 15. 30 minutes and not much more than the price of a new battery from the dealer, I was in business again. Tech was friendly helpful and likeable. Thoroughly recommend!

Amazing service!

Roadside Response went above and beyond to help me! Very helpful! The Response person even followed me for a little bit to make sure my car didn’t fail again. Much appreciated :)

Chris G

Chris GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy responsive reassuring service when in a jam!

Car battery died in shopping centre car park. Googled and found Roadside Response. Outstanding service from receptionist who was clear, informative with reliable quote that was reasonable. Wait time was 90 mins, early evening traffic and as stated by receptionist. Message texted to say Response man on his way and arrived within 20 mins of text. Quick easy change of battery and I was on my way home. I was very thankful for this great service at a time when I was in a bit of a panic.

indy

indySydney, NSW

$60 cancellation fee!!!

i thought i was calling nrma on my mobile and ordered my battery, 20 mins later i managed to start my car, i cancelled my battery order and was charged $60 to cancel it, even the driver was not on his way here yet. my worse nightmare!

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Unhappy

Service man had no identification. Also no ID on truck. No torch. Did not check alternator. Wait time was 2 hours. Was told 60-90 mins. Service man left battery contact cover on bottom of windscreen. I found it 2 days later. Full fee has been charged against bank account yet only jumper start service provided. Not impressed.

adz

adzMid North Coast, NSW

bad service

close to midnight i got a blow out in coffs
after hours and no customer service and directed to fill in online call out and charged my credit card
receive ph call 20min later and told they cannot not attend until 930-1000am
ridiculous considering they are suppose to offer an after hrs service and charge for it
now i have another headache chasing up for a refund
don’t waste your time

Michelle B

Michelle BSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!!!

Thank you to Roadside Response! I was stuck with my young daughter in the car, windows down and rain on the way! You were out within 40mins and I was on the road 10mins later. Cheaper than joining any other roadside service provider!
Thank you!

Smile talks all the time !

Great service!
I asked for assistance because a flat battery; I was told the awaiting time and I did accept.. over one hour; however I was kept updated every now and again with care and professionalism.
The battery was replaced with a smile and human understanding of my frustration..but’s everything on both side was handled with respect of each other and a smile and an hand shake between two human being.
Thank you to all of you NRMA!

Ron

RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service & Smile Plus!!

Great company, great service, great job! The phone was answered pronto, the lady was very helpful and obviously knowledgable of likely issues, had me booked and processed with minimal fuss, the service guy, Kevin, turned up in the stated time, was quick and efficient and took away the old battery too....all with a smile!.....highly recommend these guys!

Maureen

MaureenSydney, NSW

What Legends

How many of us have been there... flat tyre on a car you are not familiar with. I had no idea where the spare tyre was and had to google it and check to make sure I had one available. The response was lightening fast due to them passing through my suburb at the time. These guys had the car jacked up and changed before I could even offer them water. So happy with the service and the service guys... Total Legends.

Spock

Spockasked

My wife and I needed a tyre changed by an agreed time of 60 to 90 minutes. After two hours, nothing, so we cancelled and called the NRMA. We were told the cancellation fee was $66. The Company was reminded about the agreed parameter for performance to be be fit for purpose. Alex agreed to waive the charge. We were charged $100, for no service. My understanding is a service needs to performed, as contracted. Moreover, if a cancellation fee is applied, it needs to be at nominal percentage of the total fee for service.

SadCookie
SadCookie

This is fraud and theft by this company. From the reviews this is common practice with this company Roadside Response. They have no legal right to keep your money. They did not provide a good or a service or abide by the terms of the contract. This is all contrary to Australian Consumer Law. Put a complaint in to the Office of Fair Trading, the Ombudsman or your bank and you will get your money back. This company really needs to be exposed on A Current Affair or some other programme. A predatory dishonest company. So disgusted with them. Their customer service is trained to lie and talk over you in order to keep the stolen money.