Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment Questions & Answers

Sharon
Sharon

My baby is turning 4 mos on the 5th of june. He has dermatitis/eczema/MRSA and been using fluocinolone oil topical and sulfamethoxazole antibiotic oral. His rashes keep coming back and still gets itchy. Do you think its ok for me to use your product? My cousin recommended it to me because according to her it was very effective.

Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment   DM

Hi Sharon, Yes Robertson's Skin Repair is a very gentle healing ointment and suitable for all ages including babies. If you need any advice please let me know. You can always email me for support. (Our email address is on our website). We're here to help you through this. Kind regards, Steve

Annette H.
Annette H.

I have had psoriasis for 20 years, would your skin repair be of any help to my problem

Christine
Christine

Is there a supplier in the UK?

Grant Connolly.

I asked a question, does the skin repair work on skin tags and flat warts? I’m not sure how to get your answer. :) Grant.

Grant Connolly.

Would Robertson skin repair help with skin tag’s and flat warts. Cheer’s Grant .

stop the goats
stop the goats

Unlikely. Its good stuff but not that good.

Lynn T.
Lynn T.

Will this work on perioral dermatitis?

Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment   DM

Hi Lynn, it's definitely worth a try. Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment works for most cases of eczema. It is suitable for all areas of the body and face. Yes you can use it around the mouth or on the lips. It is also an excellent way to heal cracked, dry lips

Jan
Jan

Can I get a sample to try on my 3 year old grandson?

Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment   DM

Hi Jan, we don't have free samples. When you order from our website external link  You not only receive our product but also unlimited advice and support along the way. If at any time you need to reach out please let us know, we're here to help anytime. We're committed to helping people overcome problem skin such as eczema and dermatitis.

Evon B
Evon B

Can this skin repair cream help face dryness & redness without causing more aggravation.. thank you

Daisy
Daisy

Yes, no drying out of skin, it is a wonderful product, highly recommend it

Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment   DM

Yes Evon, Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment is very good at alleviating dry and inflamed skin. you can use it on the face or anywhere on the body.

Get an answer from our members and Robertson's Skin Repair Ointment representatives