Robina Removals

Robina Removals (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Robina Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

JenJ
JenJMid North Coast, NSW

Great Team Work

Our move was only a small back load from the Mid North Coast to Gold Coast. Robina Removals made it an easy exercise from application to pick up. Good communication from office staff, reasonable rates and appreciated their efficient and friendly truck team.

Great team

Excellent service all the way through from the office to the destination. Very happy with the outcome from the hard working and professional team. Thank you all for your dedication to superb customer service.

Gary in Gold Coast
Gary in Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gold Medal Removalist

Alex and his team were absolutely superb. They were on time, very careful. no damage to any property (walls, doors etc) or furnishings and whitegoods. Just a great company to deal with

Absolutely wonderful experience

This was my second time moving with Robina Removals, Melbourne to Sydney. The office staff are incredibly helpful and show genuine care - so rare these days. Alex in particular went over and above to the assure the safe transport of a number of my indoor plants. The drivers were communicative, punctual and polite, and likewise showed care for all furniture moved. Should I require movers again, I will most definitely use Robina - I can't fault the experience and the price was extremely competitive. Very grateful!

4 stars... was almost 5.

Moved 1 BR from MEL > SYD. Very Happy with the service. Would recommend. Slightly disappointed we had to help load the truck. Robina provided only 1 removalist for the job.

Very happy customer

Thank you the guys went above and beyond the professionalism was amazing. The care, attitude and handling of the furniture which i truly appreciate. I would certainly use them again

Beryl

Beryl Reilly you moved us from mudgeeraba to pimpama. Please thank your guys for me they were great I was very happy

SunMason
SunMasonNortheast, VIC

Saved us time and money

We moved our daughter from Melb to Gold Coast with Robina Removals. We didn't have alot of furniture or other boxes. The cost of driving it up ourselves was extremely expensive, so we decided to backload her furniture with Robina Removals. The gentleman was on time to pick up furniture and then drove it up to Qld on time, and well under our budget. Thanks Robina Removals we are defintely happy customers.

Above and beyond

Thankyou the guys went above and beyond the professionalism was amazing. The care, attitude and handling of the furniture which i truly appreciate. I would happily and highly recommend them.

Robina R.Robina RemovalsSend a private message

Thanks, Janine. I will pass on your kind words to Dan and Thomas. These guys are great.
Let us know if you need our help in the future.
All the best,

Highly recommended

Robina Removals were punctual and professional. The whole team was a pleasure to deal with. There was one small dent on the top of a timber cabinet. A rare find and highly recommended!

Robina R.Robina RemovalsSend a private message

Thank you, Family Move :) Unfortunately, I can not tell who you are but thank you, all the same and I hope that Robina Removals will be of service to you again.

All the best,

Vladan M.
Vladan M.Narrabundah 2604, ACT

Highly recommend

Excellent in every way, friendly, helpful and very easy to deal with, both the front office and field staff. Tim and Karl did a pick up on agreed day and time with sms updates and delivered all our stuff in the same fashion. They provided very high level of customer service and made our big interstate move much easier.

Day Family
Day FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Friendly

They arrived on time, worked fast but carefully and were happy to help set items up at the house making it easier for us. Nothing was damaged and we were happy we chose them.

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service from start to finish!

Moved my 1 bedroom units stuff from Melbourne to Brisbane. From the first conversation I had with Jo, I knew I had made the right decision with choosing Robina Removals. Super helpful with all of my questions, when Phillip and the guys arrived they were super quick to unload and the cheapest price I had found by far. Wouldn’t hesitate to use these guys again! Thanks so much team :)

Ellen B.
Ellen B.Sydney, NSW

Moving is stressful, but Robina Removals made it Easy!!

We moved from the Gold Coast to Sydney two weeks ago and Robina Removals made it so much easier!

The two guys who handled our move we amazing! They were so helpful, easy going and just made the process so much less stressful. Your team arrived on time, kept us in the loop the whole way and arrived at our new place right on time.

Moving interstate is hard, but working with your team really did make it much easier, thank you!

We'll definitely use you again when it's time to move back to the Gold Coast in a few years, that's for sure!

Rod and lee
Rod and leeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Removalists

Robina Removals
Thank you for the excellent professional service and a very convivial crew (Geoff, Liam).
Timely arrival and delivery.
Good packing of furniture and storage on truck
Nice to see folk that no how to do it properly.
Being an ex-removalist/small business owner in melb many years ago, they impressed me with their overall skill and work ethics
Many thanks
Cheers and regards
Rod Cullen Lee Wallace

Anne
Anne

Top job

Backload move from western Sydney to Brisbane: overall excellent service, communication about pickup and delivery times as promised, careful treatment of goods, friendly and helpful guys. Will definitely use them again!

John
John

Premier removalists.

We moved our 4 bedroom home from Sydney to the Gold Coast. Carl and Tim cared for our furniture and belongings as if they were their own. We are very pleased with the move and can't speak highly enough about them. Also great value for money.

Paul E.
Paul E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very good company to deal with and get the job done without problems

My job was an odd one as i purchased a 2nd hand vw camper -elevating roof from Newcastle NSW on ebay and i needed to get it picked up and sent to my home in Melbourne. Robina quoted me the min amount got the job done. I was away when it was delivered to my place and left instructions on how to get in and where to place it, etc - All was carried out as asked and on time- I highly recommend Robina and the team

Robina R.Robina RemovalsSend a private message

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear from happy customers.
We hope to be of service to you again.
www.robinaremovals.com.au

Trustworthy, friendly and accomodating.

Wonderful company. Took piano, motorbike, and household goods from Melbourne to Northern NSW without a single hitch. Friendly drivers, prompt delivery, stayed in contact, and wonderful price. Would book again and recommend to others.

Robina R.Robina RemovalsSend a private message

Hi Danny, thank you for your review.
We look forward to be of service to you in the future.

So professional!

Robina Removals did a back-load from Melbourne to the Mid-North Coast for us and not only were they helpful and efficient, their quote was easily the most affordable. Our new lounge arrived in perfect condition and they did exactly what they said they would, WHEN they said they would!
Double thumbs up.

Robina R.Robina RemovalsSend a private message

Hi Kate, thanks a lot for your review. Your kind words are most appreciated.
We look forward to helping you again.

Couldn't be a better move

Great service, highly recommend this company in their professionlism, Phillip was 5 stars all the way, wouldn't go anywhere else for a future move, certainly made my move a lot easier

Kate Fleming
Kate FlemingSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

We recently used Robina Removals for a move of antique furniture from NSW to VIC and found their professionalism, friendly manner, prompt service and competitive price to be excellent. Their wonderful service made the move effortless and easy.

Loreen
LoreenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Robina removals are a very professional company. The two men who came to pickup were very polite and called often to say how long they would be. This also happened on arrival interstate. The cost of transport was very reasonable. I would highly recommend this company. I will use them again if needed.

Robyne
Robynesydney

Punctual, helpful and enthusiastic

Robina Removals were a delight to deal with. Good communication, punctual, accommodating for a very difficult situation that I found myself in and hard working. Nothing was too much trouble.

Angie
AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable, easy and safe.

I’m so happy that Robina Removals moved my belongings from Canberra to Brisbane safely. Phillip did an amazing job picking up my boxes and delivering them without any issues. The whole process was easy and I recommend using Robina Removals for those stressing about finding a trusted company.

Bazz
BazzHelensvale Qld

Robina Removals Excellent Service

Robina Removals were very good and prompt to respond to any inquiry. They were reliable and Tina was excellent with her customer service and quoting. Stef and Olga were great packers and butchers paper was no issue. The boys doing the removal were polite and helpful and came away with no actual damage to property and a wonderful job was carried out. We would certainly recommend them and would use them again. Barry and Wendy Beaudesert.

Extra Information