Robinhood RLES61

1.6

Bradley

BradleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked fine until it fell apart but then was replaced through great customer service and working fine again.

The range hood was installed in 2016 just before we purchased the house. Late 2017 we noticed pieces of plastic breaking off around the screw before long the plastic holding the screw cracked off and the whole front left side of the slide now hangs down. still works but the oil drips down towards the broken section due to gravity. After writing this review I was contacted by a friend customer service team that discussed my issues and offered to repair or replace. Replacement range hood arrived 2 days later and I installed it. So happy to have a working rangehood again and couldn't be happier with the service provided would definitely buy again with confidence if there is an issue they will rectify it.

Purchased in January 2016 for $179.00.

Alexis P.Robinhood

Good morning Bradley, great to hear that you are happy with the outcome and the service provided by our customer care team. Thanks the team at Robinhood.

Jaysee

JayseeSydney, NSW

Has Worked Okay

This range hood has been installed in our kitchen for nearly 25 years. Until recently we haven’t had a minute’s trouble with it. It clears the kitchen of smoke and stove top fumes even when the fan is set on low (any higher fan setting is too loud). Last week one of the plastic pieces around the screws disintegrated so the unit now hangs down on the left side. Given how long we’ve had it I guess I can’t complain. The unit is probably at the end of its useful life. I’ll replace it with a better quality one. The plastic part showed me the unit is cheaply made.

Purchased in January 1995.

Vikki

Vikkiasked

RLES61SS (Stainless Steel)

How do l remove fan blade to clean

Smaths
Smaths

I’m pretty sure you don’t. Depending how long you have had it the plastic will be very brittle and likely break. I would just suggest removing the grills/plates and giving what you can a wipe rather than removing the entire system.

Alexis P.Robinhood

Good afternoon Vikki , thanks for contacting us, Robinhood does not recommend that the fan blades be removed as this could affect the performance of the unit if not replaced correctly, if you require further assistance please feel free to give us a call on 1300 739 033
The team at Robinhood.

Deirdre Kingasked

RLES61

Hi.
I have a Robinhood Range Hood, approximately 12 months old.
Both halogen lights have blown.
I have tried to remove as per operating manual and either will move.
What needs to be done to remove and place the bulbs?

Felecia B
Felecia B

I found that you have to push them in and then twist!
I struggled at first but then it finally worked!

Deirdre King

Thank you for your answer. I have done that but no movement at all.
Also had a friend have a go but he had no luck at all. There is just no movement.

Alexis P.Robinhood

Hi there Deidre ,please give our customer care consultants a call on 1300 739 033 they will be able to assist you.
Thanks from the team at Robinhood.

Dawn W.

Dawn W.asked

RLES61

How do you remove the filters to clean them

Get an answer from our members and Robinhood representatives

Robinhood RLES61