2Robinson Strata Management

88% · 8310 · 11%

Feedback
FeedbackSydney

Exceptional problem solving skills

The representative of Robinson Strata Management demonstrated exceptional problem solving skills.

When it was brought to her attention that we are experiencing frequent power trips, she advised to adjust our power usage "boil the kettle first and then put the toaster on"...

Shelly
ShellySydney, NSW2 posts

Do be lump with this business

I have been very distressed with this business. From the start in 2011 I was a Director and I was sent a blank contract which was changed without my knowledge and this contract has not been signed by myself to date. I have tried to contact [name removed] over a year and she has not returned or answered my calls as I needed her tell me whether [name removed] was employed at this business. Instead they invoiced and paid the Robinsons Strata Management $ 311.30 for the emails I sent to [name removed] as she would not speak to me on the phone. I have owned my property for over 10 years so a new agent with respectful communication skills is top of my list but this is not what I have experienced with Robinsons Strata Management.

Gle
GleSydney3 posts

Tracy B
Tracy BSydney, NSW

Happy and Helpful

We've used Robinson Strata for over 20 years. Kristina is now our Managing Agent and is always very helpful and quick to respond to our needs. I am extremely happy with the service Kristina provides, she is knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to keep our block running smoothly. Would recommend highly.

Stonedawe
Stonedawe

Franca B.
Franca B.Sydney, NSW7 posts

Robinson Strata Management is highly professional indeed!

Our Body Corporate-[ removed ] has been associated with Robinson Strata Management for approx. 28 years. We are very happy indeed with Robinson as it has an extremely high level of professionalism. They look after us very well. They operate with that "magic" formula which keeps everything happy and courteous. Robinson really cares and takes an active interest in our Body Corporate.

When we hear people in other Body Corporates complaining about their managing agents we consider ourselves blessed to be with Robinson. They are the true professionals.

I cannot find one single word to fault them.

If one perfect managing agent exists, that agent has to be Robinson.

Kellie
Kellie

Helpful, efficient & thorough

Robinson Strata Management is always very efficient, attending to our matters proactively.

Our Robinson representative Angela is very thorough & answers our correspondence/emails within 24 hours, if not before. This is a lovely change from our previous strata managers.

Donald
Donald2 posts

A very Professional Team

Our Strata has been using Robinson Strata Management for the past 8 years, they have always been attentive to our requests for information in regard to management of our Strata. I have been the Treasurer of our Strata for the entire time of our arrangement. We would have no problems in recommending Robinson' to other Stratas' and have done so.

DavidManly

Extremely good and efficient service

As the Chairman of the EC I have dealt with Joanna for a considerable time. I have always found her to be courteous, prompt and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending Robinsons as strata mangers.

Professional, responsive and helpful

We have received very professional support from Robinsons for many years and significantly better than from other strata management firms I have been involved with. They are knowledgeable, very responsive and also personable, which makes dealing with them a pleasurable experience. Highly recommended.

Sheridan
Sheridan

Joanna and the team do an excellent job supporting us on the Executive Committee and Owners. They are very knowledgeable of the Strata Laws and bring relevant aspects to our attention. They manage issue resolution promptly and professionally. They also manage the relevant management processes e.g. AGM with clarity and professionalism. Very good communication to the EC and Owners.

Terry
Terry

Excellent, professional, practical and responsive

Robinsons give our EC much needed efficient, practical help with our 100+ units SP in two buildings, undergoing major rectification.

Melita
Melita

Simply the absolute best!

Our Owners Corporation haven't been the easiest people to deal with and over the years, we've had more than two Strata Management companies dump us!! Robinsons have proven in the past 6 years to be absolutely outstanding in dealing with both our people and property issues, maintaining fairness and professionalism at all times. The high calibre of tradesmen they work with is also testimony to the kind of business and people they are - honest, refreshingly friendly and professional. Our strata manager Joanna is simply the best around and we have developed such a great relationship with her over the years - she is so highly valued, appreciated and trusted by all of us!

Ami
Ami

Crown Road and Koorala Street units

Good overall service. Very good presentation of AGMs, Financial Reports and legal obligations. Courteous response from staff. Good access to meeting rooms.

14 Ronald Avenue
14 Ronald Avenue

Jem
JemManly

Professional, effective and efficient

Robinson Strata Management has provided over ten years of professional and friendly service to our strata plan. From the straightforward to the difficult, Robinson managers always handle issues promptly, effectively and sensitively. They have assisted us through major remedial works and capital improvement projects as well as the day-to-day with consistently professional service. Highly recommended strata managers.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Robinson Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Karen
KarenSydeny

Robinsons Review

I have found that Robinson Strata Management to be friendly and very open in their approach to our enquires. They were of major assistance when we were the building went through major remdial work recently.The action our request in a timely professional manner. I would recommend the to other Strata's

Bails
BailsSydney2 posts

Great to deal with

Always great to deal with. Everything is handled professionally and within a time frame. Our Strata manager Angela is always accommodating and willing to help. Good Strata company to deal with.

April 14th 2018 Update: Great to deal with

I have dealt with Robinsons for the past 7 years. I have been on the strata committee for my block for 7 years as well so have dealt with our strata manager Angela Carruthers for that period She handles any problem given to her in a pleasant and efficient manner. Nothing is a problem and all matters are sorted. She is up to date with all legal requirements etc.

BruceR
BruceR

Professional Help - Always There

As chairman of 'Malvern Towers', a high rise apartment building in Manly, I am constantly dealing with demands relating to maintenance, financial matters, the needs of residents and legal issues. I am indeed fortunate to have the expert and professional support and knowledge of strata manager, Clive Georgeson, and the team at Robinson Strata Management. Myself and the executive committee have found the support and advice to be expert and professional. This is especially the case when complex matters are resolved - skilfully, professionally and objectively. In our dealings with Robinson Strata Management we have found them to always be courteous, reliable and to have highly developed interpersonal skills. Their service is valued by all.

Rob from manly
Rob from manly

Efficient and Timely

Strata management issues used to be so slow to resolve and lose momentum over time and since the management change and the arrival Kristina and her team at Robinsons.. what a great change!

Their immediacy and prompt responses now help us to resolve issues more quickly.

Nip
NipDee Why

Fast and efficient service

Angela Carruthers has been our Strata Manager both before and after the changeover of the ownership of Robinsons. It has been a pleasure to deal with someone on whom we can rely to attend to our queries and problems quickly and professionally and who will respond to phone calls and emails without delay.

Freshwater
Freshwater

Great Company to work with

Clive from Robinson's is a true professional, and deals with all challenges that come his way from our large complex in a professional and timely manner

Happy
Happy

Big Improvement

Hannah Walker has been the best Strata Manager our unit block has worked with (and my association goes back to 1994)! She is reliable and prompt in obtaining quotes and keeping us all informed. She is always very pleasant.

Beach Buddy
Beach Buddy

Charles Wiggins - Robinsons Strata

I have been more than happy with Charles response to any situations that have arisen, any time we have requested it. He is a pleasure to deal with.

Gail L.
Gail L.

P.K.
P.K.

Great Service

Charles is always pleasant to deal with and actions any requests happily. Robinsons have been managing our strata for some time now and it's nice to know that you can rely on them to get things done.

High NS
High NS

Helpful strata manager

Clive (Robinson Strata Management).Consistently helpful, proactive, supportive. Offers great advice and insight towards the development of our strata Corp. Thanks Clive

Good
Good

Good Management

Important things such as house insurance always up-to-date. Knows all the new rules and new regulations. Always willing to help us with quotes from top tradesmen,and to offer good advice. Clive has great industry knowledge and is willing to share this with body corporate's.

Dave
Dave

Well Done

Kristina Hopkins has been our Strata Manager for the past year. Her performance is exemplary .

She is always helpful when providing advice to the owners on emergent strata issues.

spotty
spotty

Efficient

Meets all the expectations of a good quality strata manager with good communications both written and verbal and in a timely manner

Joy
Joy

Long term relationship

We have used Robinsons as our strata managers for over 25 years now and this is testament to the fact that they must be doing something right.

Kristina’s professionalism, expertise and willingness to assist is very much appreciated.

Peter
PeterSydney6 posts

Robinsons get the job done

Our small block of units at Manly (NSW) has been managed by Robinsons for a few years now - they manage the day-to-day issues well and are managing a (fairly) major building refurbishment well for us in recent months. Clive has a lot of experience in the industry at large and the local area in particular.

My feeling as a member of the EC is that Robinsons are large enough to get the job done but still small enough to care. I think that their rates are pretty much on par with the rest of the industry.

I have to say that there are some pretty iffy strata management agencies out there that don't do what they promise to do but Robinsons is not one of them.

So, on balance, Robinsons equates to pretty good value in my book.

Marketa
Marketa

Recomended service

Charles always had time to answer my queries, always polite, professional and willing to assist. I would highly recommend Robinsons Strata services - reliable and honest.

Kril
Kril

Good to deal with

Charles has always been good to deal with and has delt with issues promptly when it has been possible. I can recommend them.

Neil
Neil

Great Support

Charles and the guys over at Robinson Strata have a been an enormous help and support over the years. Prompt, efficient and fair, they are always on hand to respond to any and all issues and get them rectified. I can't speak highly enough of them and look forward to an ongoing relationship for years to come.

Wal
WalQueenscliff

I'd resign if I didn't have your help

The assistance provided has been invaluable in dealing with difficult owners and tenants. Also a valuable time saver in dealing with numerous repairs, fire prevention work, payment of bills and the accounts. Great!

Mark
Mark

Prompt and knowledgeable service

Clive Georgeson at Robinsons has always been professional, knowledgeable and prompt with all my dealings with him over the time he has been in his role. I could not recommend Clive highly enough to any Body Corporate.

Lucy
Lucy

Organised with excellent response times

Over the past few years dealing with Robinsons Strata Management has been a breeze. Hannah Walker, our Strata Manager is extremely professional, organised and replies promptly to all of my/our enquiries. All requests have been actioned quickly which is fantastic and means no additional follow up is needed. Hannah is extremely good at remaining impartial during strata meetings and keeping to the agenda. I am ever impressed with Robinsons and Hannah for being completely up to speed and in control with the goings-on of our building.

patrice
patrice

strata management

Robinson Management has always been very prompt and efficient in dealing with any matters concerning our building and I would definitely recommend them as an excellent strata manager.

Sjt
Sjt4 posts

great

Robinson strata management have been very professional with the management of my strata plan. Angela has been a pleasure to deal with and she is always available to provide assistance and tries to get the matter solved as quickly as possible with as little hassle to the owners as possible. I really feel like everyone at the office cares about their clientels and makes sure we are updated of things that are happening in timely mannner.

I have not had any hesitations in recommending Robinson Strata Management to other people who were looking for strata managers.