Roborock H7

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Listing monitored by Roborock

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
  • Battery Life
Pavla J.
Pavla J.South East Queensland, QLD

anything to make cleaning easier is a plus in my book.

My friends tell me how much easier vacuuming is with a stick vacuum so after going into reviews decided on the H7 Roborock so happy with the results. It automatically changes from tiled floors to carpets and the motorized head makes such a difference with pulling up the dust in the carpets. I vacuum the whole house without recharging and recharging is only just over 2 hours.
OMG I have just used the mattress attachment even though I occasionally have vacuumed the mattress this attachment is amazing.

Purchased in November 2021 at Roborock site for $674.25.

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock

Welcome to the Roborock family, Pavla! We are so grateful for your kind words and we're more than delighted to hear that you're happy with your H7 purchase. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!