MPN: H7M1A
Listing monitored by Roborock

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (2)
  • Battery Life
DocGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor warranty and service

I bought a H7 stick vacuum cleaner and it worked well for 11 months. In spite of regular cleaning and maintenance the brush head ceased and could not be removed. A video of the problem was sent to the support service and I was informed that the brush was not covered by their 1 year warranty and I would have to purchase a new brush head for $100. On reading the fine print of their warranty, pretty much the whole vacuum cleaner is not covered by their supposed 12 month warranty. It is hard to believe that any self respecting company would not warrant their product for 12 months. I will not be buying a new brush head and instead will buy a new Dyson as they at least warrant their product.

Purchased in January 2021 at on line for $699.

Troy B.

Do not buy this stick Vaccum

RiverviewDr W.
RiverviewDr W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Adaptable

Performs very well on our wooden floors in this dusty federation farmhouse
Easily attached and detached tools takes cleaning from the floors to dusty ledges and window ledges.
Quick and easy to take it to clean the car dash, floor and seats

Purchased in November 2021 at Roboroc for $650.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We deeply appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about our latest H7. We're here for you anytime. Welcome to the Roborock family!

Howard
HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with it

Works equally well on carpet and tiles. The bin is easy to empty once you get used to it. We will be using this from now on in preference to our Miele barrel vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in December 2021 for $674.

Roborock T.Roborock

This is wonderful to hear, Howard! Thank you for your feedback on our H7 and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Roborock H7 compares to other Handheld Vacuum Cleaners

Roborock H7

I just simply love my new vacuum, best ever, I have a mostly bare floor & rugs plus two dogs they quiet often bring in bit of piece from the garden. I never had a vacuum actually picking up dirt properly, also tried out the mini motorised brush out, just amazing jobs. Easy to clean as well. Also love the little window giving how much battery is used or left great idea too. It is easy to use simply a superior machine. Thanks

Purchased in December 2021 for $674.25.

Roborock T.Roborock

Seeing that you had a 5-star rating and great experience is the best that we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, Jocelyn. Thank you for choosing our H7 and welcome to the Roborock family!

Welcome, Thanks
Jocelyne

Mohammed
MohammedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Simply I loved it and happy with my purchase, it has been 1 month and everything is perfect, I am really satisfied with the battery life, the light weight, the accessories attached with magnets easily to the main body and the lock for the power key so it keep cleaning without pressing the button.
No cons until now

Purchased for $699.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Mohammed, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing H7 review! We love hearing that you are satisfied with our product, welcome to the Roborock family!

vonGawne
vonGawneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best vacuum I have used. Ever.

We have a couple of retail furniture businesses with timber and other hard surface floors with some rugs on display. We have had multiple corded and stick vacuums. This is by far the best unit we have used.
On carpet it outperforms even backpack cleaners.
On hardwood floors it is excellent.
There are three suction settings but the device also automatically increases suction when used on carpet.
Easy to empty and to clean. Efficient motor means battery does not run down and need charging like various stick vacuums we have used.
It is light, solidly built and it even looks good.

Purchased in October 2021 at Mobileciti for $698.

Roborock T.Roborock

Amazing! Thank you for your honest review. You are what makes us great! :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Pavla J.
Pavla J.South East Queensland, QLD

anything to make cleaning easier is a plus in my book.

My friends tell me how much easier vacuuming is with a stick vacuum so after going into reviews decided on the H7 Roborock so happy with the results. It automatically changes from tiled floors to carpets and the motorized head makes such a difference with pulling up the dust in the carpets. I vacuum the whole house without recharging and recharging is only just over 2 hours.
OMG I have just used the mattress attachment even though I occasionally have vacuumed the mattress this attachment is amazing.

Purchased in November 2021 at Roborock site for $674.25.

Roborock T.Roborock

Welcome to the Roborock family, Pavla! We are so grateful for your kind words and we're more than delighted to hear that you're happy with your H7 purchase. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!