Roborock S7 MaxV

Roborock S7 MaxV

MPN: S7MAXV
Listing monitored by Roborock

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (6) · No (5)
  • System Errors Never (8) and Occasionally (3)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Raghav K.
Raghav K.Sydney, NSW

It's good but not perfect

Used on wood flooring n tiles it's good still leaves some dust, battery runs out quickly when it is max power for suction and mopping... still feel water tank is Small.

Purchased in for $1,278.

Yue Bong Bosco Lau
Yue Bong Bosco LauSydney, NSW

It is very helpful

It cleans 90% of the dust and it is perfect. All i need to do is to install an app and press a button on my phone...fantastic...
It can also mop the floor....doing a great job

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Welcome to the Roborock family, Yue! Reading your 5-star review for our S7 MaxV truly makes our day! Never lift a finger again with Roborock!

Vanessa Dawes
Vanessa Dawes

Rosie Robovac is the BEST

I looked for one of these many times over the years, many brands and lots of research. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, it works very well, I run it every day, twice a day. I use the robovac app and to my surprise it is very simple to use. This helps to keep the house tidy and makes the weekly chores so much easier. Be sure to get some spare mop clothes.

Great vaccum cleaner

I have two beagles and they shed 365 days a year. The S7 Max v is a great vaccum for pet hair. It's keeping our house clean and with its mopping function the house floor is always sparkling and shiny. Highly recommended.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Dear Nader, Thank you for this fantastic review and welcome to the Roborock family! We're thrilled to hear that you highly suggest our S7 MaxV and that it helps you in keeping your home pristine :)

Find out how Roborock S7 MaxV compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

works better than i expected

i researched the various brands before choosing Roborock. I am very happy with my choice, it performs better than i anticipated. My wife was a total skeptic, and she has been won over, says its the best money we have spent in ages.

LJ Hooker Warwick
LJ Hooker WarwickDarling Downs, QLD

The best time saving appliance I have ever bought

My house has tiles and carpet, the Roborock S7 MaxV effortlessly cleans both surfaces perfectly every time. The app is very easy to use, I can turn it on while I am at work. The Auto Empty Wash Fill Dock allows me to clean my whole house as it washes the mop and empties the dust bag whenever necessary and then continues to clean. I have a large home so I do wish it could clean without having to recharge twice as the recharge time means the whole clean runs from 8 am to about 5pm. A longer battery life would be a great feature for future models.

Purchased in at Roborock Australia for $269,900.

Niall
NiallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Company lied about stock and failed to ship goods or notify me

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
Roborock T.RoborockSend a private message

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips

Delivers what it promises!

After reading a lot of positive reviews, I recently purchased the Roborock S7 MaxV with the Auto Empty Wash Fill dock. It performs very well with vacuuming and mopping as it promises. My house has been so tidy and well maintained since getting this robot vacuum. A must have for houses with kids or pets! Small tip, if you have a large house, make sure you check the water tank and brushes regularly.

Purchased in at Roborock for $1,600.

QuozL
QuozLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Vacuums and mops the tile floors brilliantly and also works exceptionally well on the bedroom carpets while avoiding 99% of obstacles. A huge upgrade from our 10 year old Neato XV11 that has been retired to the garage. The only thing I regret is not getting the self filling/emptying/cleaning base station.

Purchased in at Roborock.com.au for $1,599.

Davina
DavinaNorth Queensland, QLD

Wish I got this sooner!

Just purchased the Roborock S7 MaxV after doing some research on-line on what they all do and what we wanted from one. The staff at Godfrey's Towsnville - JJ and Ron were amazing. Even though we knew what we wanted, they were still keen to show us how it all works and all the care and extra's we needed. Answered all the questions we had, and today we watched ours in action for the first time and it didnt disappoint us. Very happy with our decission.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $2,699.

Roborock T.RoborockSend a private message

Hi Davina. We're as happy as you are that the S7 MaxV didn't disappoint you and is giving you 5-star service. Thank you very much for trusting our brand and we'd like to welcome you to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Josh B.
Josh B.Perth, WA

No regrets

This thing is great. Even though my little girl is still afraid of it and runs in the other direction screaming "the wobot". Does what it says it does, and well. I was a bit sceptical of it at first, but very impressed over time.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Josh! Glad to know that our S7 MaxV truly impressed you and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Hoping your cute little girl will be friends with the 'wobot' soon! Welcome to the Roborock family. We're here if you need us!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

This is a life saver. Saves me so much time.

Just really awesome , so much options to configure and clean. Wish I had found this earlier. Way better suction than Dyson. A great find for a busy family like us.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

We're blown away by your amazing review for our S7 MaxV, Krithiga. Thank you very much for choosing to be a part of the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Tara P.
Tara P.Australian Capital Territory

I wish I’d gotten this housework help robot years ago

Use on thick carpet and tiles. Both myself and my husband have health issues that make using our hands difficult and vacuuming has been one of the hardest things to do. Works pretty well in general, can do with a second vacuum to get everything up but when that just involves pressing a button it’s easy! So lovely to have a clean floor more often then the once a month we’ve been able to previously. Love how it empties itself. Still yet to try out the mop so can’t comment on that yet but am sure it will be just as helpful.

Purchased in for $2,700.

• Ease of Programming / Scheduling
Dwayne C.
Dwayne C.Darling Downs, QLD

We called him Harry

Purchased in at Robot Specialist for $1,099.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

I FRIGGING LOVE THIS VAC

I have predominantly tiles with a couple of rooms with low pile carpet. I am always amazed when I empty the bin at just how much 'Bob, who does a Bang-up-job' has collected. I love the suction power, love the virtual walls so I don't have to worry about closing doors. I don't send him into the kid 's bedrooms as too much stuff to pick up, but he does an awesome job on the rest of the house. Best present to myself ever!

Purchased in for $1,500.