Rock Property

Rock Property

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Danial C.

Danial C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING service and efficiency!!

6 STARS! These 2, 3, 4, 5 year old 1star reviews that ive read below couldnt be further from the experience i have had with them in the 2 years ive been with them. Not only do they get back to you urgently with every and any question ive had, they have been proactive and follow up after the initial question to ensure understanding and happiness with the answer/solution. Alan and Marc are the only 2 people ive dealt with and in QLD. I could not not be happier with both their, Particularly Alan's diligence and professionalism in every dealing with him. I honestly couldnt believe that others would have anything different to say about them. If i could rate 6 stars, I would!

polygirl

polygirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and hassle move in

Rock Property had me move in after 3 days after applying for the property. They responded quickly as other agents i had to contact over and over regarding my enquiry. Highly recommend and always communicate well.

B.Zerk

B.Zerk

Worst company ever

Objectively, do yourself a favour and don't rent from them or worse, use them to handle your management.
They respect neither owners nor tenants, just trying to make money for the owners and shareholders.

Never ever rent thru these guys ever

When we first moved into a rental property they were fantatsic. Luke was excellent at property manager and he was always polite understandable etc. He left and we got a guy called tim. My god absolutely rude arrogant pathetic human ever. Treated us like druggos because my partner has diabetes and is on dialyisis carried on like a 2yr old when things werent up to his standards and lost most of our rent. Please dont ever rent thru the sunshine coast office you will come out in tears and get kicked out for no reason and you will be left homeless and miserable. This place is horrible stealers and appalling for a real estate.

Traceelk

Traceelk

A pleasure to rent with

Courteous, understanding and professional, both Tim & Mark were a pleasure to deal with throughout my tenancy. (I would not have left the home I was in had I not needed to downsize). The lines of communication were always open, inspections a breeze, any maintenance generally carried out within a couple of days. It's unfortunate the Tasmanian office has had some negative reviews but at almost half a world away the Sunshine Coast team were fantastic !! I would definitely recommend these guys.

MD2413

MD2413South East Queensland, QLD

Wanted to inspect a property but call was never returned

Do not do business with these people

Worst experience with property company I've ever had. Be warned these people are unprofessional, rude and have no business being in business

Lucy

LucyHobart

Worst property managers in Tasmania

Renting with Rock property has been the absolute worst housing experience I have ever had. Our property manager was rude, disrespectful and completely un-professional. They show up unannounced for inspections, then force themselves in. They also have never done any maintenance despite frequent requests, they raised the rent an unfair amount and continue to treat us poorly. It's horrible to be so taken advantage of, especially in hobart's current housing crisis.

I don't know why I'm paying a premium management fee...

ilovefattwinz

ilovefattwinzHobart

Disgrace to renters

Your rent is about to rise regularly no we won't do any maintenance, no we won't tell you when were coming out for an inspection, no we wont help you when your in need even with kids stuff. Rock property nothing but money hungry.

Rude. Takes advantage of clients. Will not speak to clients after days of attempting to call.

Rock property is terrible. They take advantage of clients. [name removed] especially is unreasonable. I attempted to call and discuss issues several times. I spoke to a manager who said she would call me back in 10 minutes... it's been 4 days and they still won't answer my calls.

KVC

KVCHobart

Nice, Affordable, Nothing wrong :)

No idea what other people are talking about.
I've never had a problem with ROCK.
I have a nice affordable house, and a really nice agent.
One of the nicest :)

Very helpful

Helped save so much money with fixing some building issues using manufacturers warranty, I didn't even know about it till they called to let me know and that it is already booked in to be fixed and it wasn't going to cost me anything.

A no body

A no bodyTasmania

Rock property are incompetent over charging out to make money dont return calls and are a complete let down to good long term well paying tenants would not recommend them to anyone

Avoid Rock Property!

NoName

NoNameHobart

Never trust their words, please avoid!!!! Worst property and terrible managers with shocking service

Worst customer service, is this company a joke?

Shocking

Hours spent on hold on the phone trying to contact them (no message bank)! They are the first to make contact if you fall a few $$ behind in rent but forget any maintenance and if they do, the owner is overcharged to the hilt!! Thankfully I have a good relationship with my owner and we have compared notes. They have a high staff turnover and my owner was horrified they chose to increase my rent by $25 without her knowledge! I could go on ......

Do not bother!

Absolutely useless! Was a tenant with them and it took them till the end of our lease after some prompting from us to finally let us know that we had been a week behind in rent all year. Would have been nice to know earlier on, but i guess they were too busy changing our property managers every few months and ignoring our maintenance requests. The property managers are never available and it can take up to a week for them to return your calls if they decide to return them at all. There is a serious communication issue with this company and absolutely no support system for the tenants. Would strongly advise going with another real estate company but if you do end up with rock document everything and take regular photos.

Rob

RobHobart

Unprofessional

I myself was a tenant and know many people working with the Rock Property: if you are a tenant and you have a problem with the property, it takes months for them to fix it. Some of the employees might use a rude language with you- that is if you are lucky enough to reach the agent you are dealing with...I highly recommend to avoid the company (even if the property looks cheap).