2Rocket Removals

95% · 2377 · 3%

Hortox333
Hortox333

Amazing and Professional Removal Service

We have moved 3 times in the past 7years and the team from Rocket Removals where the best we have used so far. The team where on time and where extremely polite and professional. We had to move a 3 story townhouse that was stacked full of our possessions and rather awkward to navigate to our new build home that was unfortunately a mud pit as we hadn't landscaped yet. The team were fast, efficient and extremely careful and there was minimal mess in the muddy conditions. Their communication was excellent and we couldn't be happier with the entire process from start to end. Made the stressful day far less stressful.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

Movers called to confirm time of arrival. Arrived right on time. Very swift and professional. Took great care of all belongings. Very nice gentlemen too. The gentlemen who took our booking over the phone was also great. Definitely recommend Rocket Removals.

Pedro R
Pedro RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Best Removalist ever used. Book them in NOW

I have experienced moving in different countries and used more than 10+ companies. Hands down Ray and the team are the best I have EVER experienced. Service and customer care are outstanding. Price was reasonable. The level of care is taken and attention paid to an item is exceptional.

Jason G
Jason GMelbourne8 posts

Great affordable company!

5 bedroom house move, 4K distance. Stacked everything neatly in a small garage like Lego, honestly amazed at how they could do it, was fully prepared to dish out another 300 per week to rent a storage, but rocket removals saved me that money.

I have used lots of the different removalists and nothing compares to this one. Definitely recommended.

Adai
AdaiBundoora
Deryn
Deryn

We were mobbing from 2BR apartment to A townhouse. Using 5T truck and 2 man. They do really great job, efficient helpful and we are comfortable around them. This is the 2nd time we using their service and the 2nd one event better.

We move around 30 mnt drive, taking about 3.5 hours because we have so much stuff. But very recommended to use Rocket service.

David
David

On time, friendly, capable, careful, Honest

6 hrs for 2 blokes, two small truck loads, Items from upstairs apartment went into storage.

10 large furniture items, (didn't do a fridge this time!) They did separate suite for me. and they packed the storage area very well

ChrisH
ChrisHMelbourne4 posts

Treated furniture with kid gloves, each piece well wrapped in the truck with quilted blankets. Also very careful through doorways and stairs.

Eddie and Irving also very personable and friendly, always a bonus with movers.

Rain
RainAuckland New Zealand3 posts
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent service and great rates

I agree with the other reviewers - I highly recommend these removalists. They were fast, efficient, reliable and took care with our belongings. I would definitely use them again. I was going to go with a cheaper removalist (cheaper per hour rate) and then read reviews and decided to change to Rocket. It is important to realise that some cheaper removalists take longer - work slower - so you do not end up saving money with the cheaper hourly rate. I am grateful for all the reviewers who take the time to write about their experiences as helped me decide who to go with. Very happy with Rocket Removals.

John
JohnAUS

Cheap rate and excellent service

For a short distant transport of my apartment's contents to a storage unit the removalists quoted me at least $200 less than other companies at around $500--man with a van quoted me over $700. The move was from my apartment to a storage unit, and I wasn't able to be at the storage facility to monitor their progress. Me not being there was a perfect opportunity for them to waste time and overcharge me, but they never did. The final fee came to $427. The move started on time and ended on time. Highly recommended.

GeorgeUCG
GeorgeUCGMelbourne

A1 service and very Prompt

I am so happy with these guys, needed a truck to remove stock at work urgently and after speaking with Fonda had a truck here within the hour.. Since then we have used Rocket Removals on a weekly basis, they are all very friendly guys and go out of their way to help , which we appreciate very much..I recommend these guys to everyone. Thank you from UCG

Trudi
TrudiLangwarrin

Awesome, will use RR again

I have a 2 part moving process, I used these guys for stage 1 and everything was perfect and customer service was lovely

Will be calling back for stage 2 :)

Dianne M
Dianne MMelbourne

Excellent, efficient and thoughtful

The Removalists were on time, they were quick at both ends of the move and very keen to help place items in the correct rooms.

They took care of all our furniture and nothing was damaged, broken, dropped or mishandled.

They were cheerful and happy to drive an hour out of the city.

Pricing was very reasonable without any hidden or additional costs.

The booking process was easy via phone and it helps if you have a clear list of your items so they can send the right sized truck.

Thanks Carlos and Max for helping us move!

You were fantastic!!

Christine W
Christine WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, careful work

Shaun and Justin from Rocket Removals did a great job with our moving from a 2BR to a 3BR house. They took very short breaks in between and were careful with the furniture (especially fragile items). The whole move took 4 hours, which was exactly what I expected (many reviews of other removalists said their move took much longer, even for a smaller house). I'm very glad I read the many positive reviews of Rocket Removals and went with them. Zero headaches, zero stress. Worth every cent spent.

Jude
Jude

Stress free service

We moved to Melton on the weekend and we have to say a massive thanks to Ray for talking us through their service, providing a quote and prompt communications when they misquoted the Back to Base fee. Ray booked us in quickly and sent through a formal quote. The removalists on the day attended 5 minutes earlier than our scheduled move which was a first in my experience of other companies, and they were strong, efficient and had attention to detail. Worth the cost.

Alyssa
AlyssaMelbourne

Excellent service, careful removals

We moved a 3 bedroom apartment to another larger 3 bedroom apartment, both with lift access.

The removalists we got (Shaun and Adam) we absolute top notch. They were friendly, relaxed, patient and efficient. Not a single piece of furniture damaged. Move took around 6 hours, and that was about as quick as possible too. The administration staff who organised the move (and my boxes) were also very responsive and friendly.

Great service all around!

Robert
Robert

Excellent service from quote to move

We moved a 3 bedroom house full on the Friday before Christmas with Rocket Removals, and can highly recommend them. The initial contact was excellent and I appreciated the call to check the details on exactly what was moving so that the quote was accurate. The 2 men arrived on time, worked hard throughout the warm day and were extremely careful with all our belongings. We weren't moving far away (~5kms) but every care was taken at both the old house and our newly built home. Very happy customer.

Quicksmart
QuicksmartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Depends on which people you get

First used RR for move to Geelong- young lads were brilliant, worked hard no whining. Then used again for move between suburbs less than 10k apart- different set of blokes and a world of difference. Older bloke whinged non stop, negative attitude and decided job was too hard for him so forced us to get 2 more blokes at cost of $200 more. This plus zero follow up by RR after letting them know I was unhappy. Won't be using ever again.

Al W
Al WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Rocket Removals Great Communication and Careful packing

When you speak to the guys on the phone they listen to concerns and if they do not know they go and ask the team. Through out they were great at communicating and importantly for budget were below what they quoted. They managed to get all the big stuff out with ease and even gave useful tips to getting set up at the other end. They told us what needed dismantling and how to keep things fast to keep costs down, they used the time wisely to stack van methodically without breakages. The tidy blankets and straps were a good sign the guys cared about being good at their job. Happy customer, thanks.

Heather
HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Fantastic!!

Absolutely fantastic, from the over the phone quote through the booking process and delivery day.

The removalists arrived on time and got everything done efficiently and quickly.

Were very friendly and helpful.

Would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you rocket removals for making our move 10 times easier.

Sal
Sal

Awesome customer service

Unfortunately we had to reschedule our move date a couple of times and at no stage did it feel like a hassle for you guys. You made the booking (and rescheduling) process very easy.

AJ and another gentleman did the move on the big day for us. They were both great. Nothing was too hard for them. They took their time and even cleaned behind our fridge and dryer before loading it onto the truck.

They were both polite and friendly. We will be recommending your services to other people in future.

Thanks again for a very easy move.

Paula
PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Fantastic service

First time using removalists and must say they were fantastic. Gave a list of what was to moved & gave perfect sized truck & great rates even on a Saturday.

Guys were on time, so polite and nothing was too much trouble even when our new home had a steep driveway

They said no problem and moved everything quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone, great service.

Ivan Perth
Ivan PerthPerth6 posts

Great service easy to do business with

we had a small move which included a piano, Joe and Bob did the move and did a fantastic job. They arrived on time, were very efficient, careful with the goods and completed in the estimated time.

Highly recommend.

Kat_andthefiddle
Kat_andthefiddleMelbourne3 posts
Willow
Willow2 posts

Good reputable company with courteous and genuine concern

Moved a decent sized home a few suburbs - three hours moving and packing. The two guys who moved showed real enthusiasm, concern and caution. They offered to deconstruct the bed, and did additional jobs that could have otherwise been disregarded, which helped us with out logistics. Really reputable movers. Just be cautious that card/eft payments attract a significant charge - a bit archaic and unneeded in the 21st century - but you can keep on the straight and narrow by paying cash. Otherwise a recommended and genuine moving company, would use again.

Dom
Dom3 posts

Rocket Removals land you safe and sound

Rocket Removals have a high rating for good reason. Expect from Rocket Removals courteous staff from every department at all times, attention to detail and understanding of the minutia and complexities when moving house.

PLG
PLG

Wonderful!

Shaun & Adam moved my two bedroom unit quickly, carefully & professionally. The communication with Rocket Removals was amazing and their rates are very reasonable. It's the second time I've used them and I'll definitely be calling on them next time I move!

Matt
Matt

Fantastic job and would recommend to others

We moved our 3 bedroom house from the city to a suburb an hour away. Shane and ?Armed were awesome. They arrived exactly on time and were friendly and efficient. We were impressed by how they packed our furniture and it was well looked after. When we got to the other end they checked where we wanted things to go. We have two young children and they made it so much easier for us with minimal stress! We were actually recommended Rocket removalists by a friend and will be recommending them to others. Thanks again.

Bianca
BiancaMelbourne

Job well done, they got on with it quickly & professionally

Sam and Shane did a great job of moving our belongings carefully and quickly to a 2 storey, 3 bedroom home. They started on time, finished on time and nothing was a hassle. Friendly and professional service. Would recommend.

Rocco
RoccoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
V and G
V and G

Friendly service

Frank and Armed were both extremely helpful and cheerful - did our move efficiently - thanks guys as you took away the stress.

Jan N
Jan N2 posts

Seamless Move

I moved recently and from start to finish the guys were fantastic. I'm sorry I don't remember the guys names but they were very careful and thoughtful. They listened to my concerns and took great care with my very fragile items. They reassured me all would be taken care of and not to worry. I have unusual furniture ( a coffin ) that required special handling and it was done brilliantly. My family that came to help were so impressed they took the guys details and business cards and will use Rocket Removals themselves. There were no breakages and no damages. Thanks Rocket and I wouldn't use anyone else to move my belongings.

Ezo
EzoMelbourne3 posts
YAGYA
YAGYAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Too expensive. Use others if possible

Wastage of money and time. The staff was not having tools to dismantle the bed and other packaging material with them and hence I ended up paying extra 500 dollars as their timer was on. The staff needs to be more supportive.

Gina
GinaMitcham2 posts

Flawless move

Couldn't have been happier with the service provided by Rocket Removals. The truck arrived on time and the two men worked really hard the whole move. They were very courteous and made our move completely stress free. Excellent value and will reccomend to our friends.

T.Green
T.Green2 posts

Professional, fast, extreme care taken. Brilliant!

We have moved many, many times - locally and interstate. First move ever with no damages!

I highly recommend Eddie and Reece. Fast, strong, and so careful. Everything was wrapped in the truck. Incredibly polite and helpful. Thank you so much!

Show reply

Fee
FeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Rocket Removals

I have used Rocket Removals a few times and they have been 100% on arriving/finishing on time, helpfullness, and their promptness in answering all queries. It didnt matter how big or small the job was or how many stops I needed them to do in one booking. They have always been quick, safe and always polite and respectful.

John R
John RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Dee
Dee

A Reliable Rocket!

From initial phone call to actual move, Rocket were professional and kept me informed. I looked at many forums as I have heard nightmare stories from friends about removalists. I am happy to say my research paid off and i would recommend these guys and definitely use these guys again. The move was difficult due to me moving to an upstairs apartment but they didn't complain and worked consistently to get me in and settled. Thanks Shaun and Brenton!