Rocket Removals

Rocket Removals (page 3 of 12)

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and great rates

I agree with the other reviewers - I highly recommend these removalists. They were fast, efficient, reliable and took care with our belongings. I would definitely use them again. I was going to go with a cheaper removalist (cheaper per hour rate) and then read reviews and decided to change to Rocket. It is important to realise that some cheaper removalists take longer - work slower - so you do not end up saving money with the cheaper hourly rate. I am grateful for all the reviewers who take the time to write about their experiences as helped me decide who to go with. Very happy with Rocket Removals.

John

JohnAUS

Cheap rate and excellent service

For a short distant transport of my apartment's contents to a storage unit the removalists quoted me at least $200 less than other companies at around $500--man with a van quoted me over $700. The move was from my apartment to a storage unit, and I wasn't able to be at the storage facility to monitor their progress. Me not being there was a perfect opportunity for them to waste time and overcharge me, but they never did. The final fee came to $427. The move started on time and ended on time. Highly recommended.

GeorgeUCG

GeorgeUCGMelbourne

A1 service and very Prompt...

I am so happy with these guys, needed a truck to remove stock at work urgently and after speaking with Fonda had a truck here within the hour.. Since then we have used Rocket Removals on a weekly basis, they are all very friendly guys and go out of their way to help , which we appreciate very much..I recommend these guys to everyone. Thank you from UCG

Trudi

TrudiLangwarrin

Awesome, will use RR again

I have a 2 part moving process, I used these guys for stage 1 and everything was perfect and customer service was lovely
Will be calling back for stage 2 :)

Dianne M

Dianne MMelbourne

Excellent, efficient and thoughtful

Christine W

Christine WMelbourne

Great service, careful work

Shaun and Justin from Rocket Removals did a great job with our moving from a 2BR to a 3BR house. They took very short breaks in between and were careful with the furniture (especially fragile items). The whole move took 4 hours, which was exactly what I expected (many reviews of other removalists said their move took much longer, even for a smaller house). I'm very glad I read the many positive reviews of Rocket Removals and went with them. Zero headaches, zero stress. Worth every cent spent.

Stress free service

We moved to Melton on the weekend and we have to say a massive thanks to Ray for talking us through their service, providing a quote and prompt communications when they misquoted the Back to Base fee. Ray booked us in quickly and sent through a formal quote. The removalists on the day attended 5 minutes earlier than our scheduled move which was a first in my experience of other companies, and they were strong, efficient and had attention to detail. Worth the cost.

Alyssa

AlyssaMelbourne

Excellent service, careful removals

We moved a 3 bedroom apartment to another larger 3 bedroom apartment, both with lift access.
The removalists we got (Shaun and Adam) we absolute top notch. They were friendly, relaxed, patient and efficient. Not a single piece of furniture damaged. Move took around 6 hours, and that was about as quick as possible too. The administration staff who organised the move (and my boxes) were also very responsive and friendly.
Great service all around!

Excellent service from quote to move

We moved a 3 bedroom house full on the Friday before Christmas with Rocket Removals, and can highly recommend them. The initial contact was excellent and I appreciated the call to check the details on exactly what was moving so that the quote was accurate. The 2 men arrived on time, worked hard throughout the warm day and were extremely careful with all our belongings. We weren't moving far away (~5kms) but every care was taken at both the old house and our newly built home. Very happy customer.

Quicksmart

QuicksmartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Depends on which people you get

First used RR for move to Geelong- young lads were brilliant, worked hard no whining. Then used again for move between suburbs less than 10k apart- different set of blokes and a world of difference. Older bloke whinged non stop, negative attitude and decided job was too hard for him so forced us to get 2 more blokes at cost of $200 more. This plus zero follow up by RR after letting them know I was unhappy. Won't be using ever again.

Rocket Removals Great Communication and Careful packing

When you speak to the guys on the phone they listen to concerns and if they do not know they go and ask the team. Through out they were great at communicating and importantly for budget were below what they quoted. They managed to get all the big stuff out with ease and even gave useful tips to getting set up at the other end. They told us what needed dismantling and how to keep things fast to keep costs down, they used the time wisely to stack van methodically without breakages. The tidy blankets and straps were a good sign the guys cared about being good at their job. Happy customer, thanks.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!!

Absolutely fantastic, from the over the phone quote through the booking process and delivery day.
The removalists arrived on time and got everything done efficiently and quickly.
Were very friendly and helpful.
Would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you rocket removals for making our move 10 times easier.

Awesome customer service

Unfortunately we had to reschedule our move date a couple of times and at no stage did it feel like a hassle for you guys. You made the booking (and rescheduling) process very easy.
AJ and another gentleman did the move on the big day for us. They were both great. Nothing was too hard for them. They took their time and even cleaned behind our fridge and dryer before loading it onto the truck.
They were both polite and friendly. We will be recommending your services to other people in future.

Thanks again for a very easy move.

Paula

PaulaSunbury

Fantastic service

First time using removalists and must say they were fantastic. Gave a list of what was to moved & gave perfect sized truck & great rates even on a Saturday.
Guys were on time, so polite and nothing was too much trouble even when our new home had a steep driveway
They said no problem and moved everything quickly. Would definitely recommend to anyone, great service.

Ivan Perth

Ivan PerthPerth

Great service easy to do business with

we had a small move which included a piano, Joe and Bob did the move and did a fantastic job. They arrived on time, were very efficient, careful with the goods and completed in the estimated time.

Highly recommend.

Kat_andthefiddle

Kat_andthefiddleMelbourne

Very careful movers

Willow

Willow

Good reputable company with courteous and genuine concern

Moved a decent sized home a few suburbs - three hours moving and packing. The two guys who moved showed real enthusiasm, concern and caution. They offered to deconstruct the bed, and did additional jobs that could have otherwise been disregarded, which helped us with out logistics. Really reputable movers. Just be cautious that card/eft payments attract a significant charge - a bit archaic and unneeded in the 21st century - but you can keep on the straight and narrow by paying cash. Otherwise a recommended and genuine moving company, would use again.

Dom

Rocket Removals land you safe and sound

Rocket Removals have a high rating for good reason. Expect from Rocket Removals courteous staff from every department at all times, attention to detail and understanding of the minutia and complexities when moving house.

Wonderful!

Shaun & Adam moved my two bedroom unit quickly, carefully & professionally. The communication with Rocket Removals was amazing and their rates are very reasonable. It's the second time I've used them and I'll definitely be calling on them next time I move!

Fantastic job and would recommend to others

We moved our 3 bedroom house from the city to a suburb an hour away. Shane and ?Armed were awesome. They arrived exactly on time and were friendly and efficient. We were impressed by how they packed our furniture and it was well looked after. When we got to the other end they checked where we wanted things to go. We have two young children and they made it so much easier for us with minimal stress! We were actually recommended Rocket removalists by a friend and will be recommending them to others. Thanks again.