Rocket Removals

Rocket Removals (page 4 of 12)

Bianca

BiancaMelbourne

Job well done, they got on with it quickly & professionally.

Sam and Shane did a great job of moving our belongings carefully and quickly to a 2 storey, 3 bedroom home. They started on time, finished on time and nothing was a hassle. Friendly and professional service. Would recommend.

Rocco

RoccoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic people. 10/10

Friendly service

Frank and Armed were both extremely helpful and cheerful - did our move efficiently - thanks guys as you took away the stress.

Seamless Move

I moved recently and from start to finish the guys were fantastic. I'm sorry I don't remember the guys names but they were very careful and thoughtful. They listened to my concerns and took great care with my very fragile items. They reassured me all would be taken care of and not to worry. I have unusual furniture ( a coffin ) that required special handling and it was done brilliantly. My family that came to help were so impressed they took the guys details and business cards and will use Rocket Removals themselves. There were no breakages and no damages. Thanks Rocket and I wouldn't use anyone else to move my belongings.

Ezo

EzoMelbourne

Awesome removalists!

YAGYA

YAGYA

Too expensive. Use others if possible

Wastage of money and time. The staff was not having tools to dismantle the bed and other packaging material with them and hence I ended up paying extra 500 dollars as their timer was on. The staff needs to be more supportive.

Gina

GinaMitcham

Flawless move

Couldn't have been happier with the service provided by Rocket Removals. The truck arrived on time and the two men worked really hard the whole move. They were very courteous and made our move completely stress free. Excellent value and will reccomend to our friends.

Professional, fast, extreme care taken. Brilliant!

We have moved many, many times - locally and interstate. First move ever with no damages!
I highly recommend Eddie and Reece. Fast, strong, and so careful. Everything was wrapped in the truck. Incredibly polite and helpful. Thank you so much!

T.Green
T.Green

We did not receive any vouchers or inducements for the above review. The team were simply fantastic!.T.Green

Fee

FeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rocket Removals

I have used Rocket Removals a few times and they have been 100% on arriving/finishing on time, helpfullness, and their promptness in answering all queries. It didnt matter how big or small the job was or how many stops I needed them to do in one booking. They have always been quick, safe and always polite and respectful.

Unprofessional

A Reliable Rocket!

From initial phone call to actual move, Rocket were professional and kept me informed. I looked at many forums as I have heard nightmare stories from friends about removalists. I am happy to say my research paid off and i would recommend these guys and definitely use these guys again. The move was difficult due to me moving to an upstairs apartment but they didn't complain and worked consistently to get me in and settled. Thanks Shaun and Brenton!

Hilary Mcleod

Hilary McleodMelbourne

An amazing move

Shaun and Brenton arrived on time and could not have been more professional or helpful. They were incredibly careful, treating our possessions as their own. They took great to protect all our things and reassembled everything on arrival at the new house without any requests from us. I could recommend Shaun and Brenton enough. Thanks for making the move so easy for us!

Susan

Susan

They saved the day

Reliable, Hardworking and Thoughtful Removalists!

Moving on a 38 degree day was a challenge, to say the least. Shaun and Brenton from Rocket Removals were kind, considerate, hardworking and maintained their sense of humours under very trying circumstances! Nellie, the co-ordinator, was also extremely helpful at the initial setting up. I highly recommend Rocket Removals.

cherry

cherryMelbourne

Great Experience

Prompt and easy move. Very friendly staff and nothing damaged. Excellent service and communication throughout the process. Quotation was very competitive and payment was easy, Thank you!

Perfect move

I highly recommend rocket removals. The booking process was easy and professional and the price was very competitive. The boys (Shaun and Brenton) arrived on time and set to work straight away. It wasn't an easy unit to manoeuvre furniture out of but they made it work and even made it look easy. The boys were very helpful and disemantled the bed for me (as I had no idea how to) and set it up again along with the washing machine. They were very obliging when I changed my mind on how I wanted the furniture arrranged and moved it again!!! They even did a spider check for me as I'd seen a spider a few hours earlier. Great Aussie blokes who were professional but great to have a laugh with. Would highly recommend the company to anyone.

EmNew

EmNewMelbourne

Pefect moving experience

Huge move - great work

We needed two trucks with 3 men each. They all worked together really well, were friendly and cheerful the whole time, kept up a steady pace all day, and took good care of our belongings. We were really pleased with the service.

Our movers were fantastic

5 Stars. We had a 3 bedroom house but it was full. I needed and chose to have a large truck and three men. We were moving to the country. The men were punctual, extremely polite, clean and courteous. I had a steep driveway going out and step driveway at the other end. No complaints from the men. They worked non-stop. Excellent work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Anyone who is listing a bad review didn't have the movers I had.

Two moves in a month

Rocket Removals moved me twice in a month. The first move was from my 3 bedroom house in Eltham to a storage unit in Thomastown. The men were punctual, fast and very hard working. My drive is steep and narrow so the men could not get a truck up there, so they carried all my contents down the drive to the two trucks. The men were brilliant, I was so impressed.
A couple of weeks later I moved from the storage unit to my new rental property in Greensborough. I was surprised that it took the same number of hours but the men were punctual, cheerful, and got the job done with no damage.