Rocket Removals

Rocket Removals (page 5 of 12)

Two moves in a month

Rocket Removals moved me twice in a month. The first move was from my 3 bedroom house in Eltham to a storage unit in Thomastown. The men were punctual, fast and very hard working. My drive is steep and narrow so the men could not get a truck up there, so they carried all my contents down the drive to the two trucks. The men were brilliant, I was so impressed.
A couple of weeks later I moved from the storage unit to my new rental property in Greensborough. I was surprised that it took the same number of hours but the men were punctual, cheerful, and got the job done with no damage.

Timothy

TimothyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We only moved 5 minutes away from a 2-bed apartment to another in St Kilda, both up 1 flight of stairs and there were no issues.
They arrived within the specified timeframe and there was no time-wasting from there- the job was done inunder 2 hours.
We have used their services before and would continue to do so.

Smooth move from Camberwell to Williamstown

After 30 years in the one house, we weren't looking forward to the big move. An eight tonne truck and three sturdy movers turned up on time and spent the next four hours emptying the house of furniture and packing it carefully into the truck. To our amazement it all fitted in. At the other end, the truck was emptied with each box and each piece of furniture going into the rooms re designated. Nothing broken - a very smooth operation.

Jen

Jen

Fantastic removalists

Very happy with the service from these guys, so professional and helpful and made the move a stress free event. Highly recommended!

Mark

MarkBlackburn

Awesome movers

Used these guys recently, found the service very professional, everything worked smoothly, so well I have used them again and referred other to them.

Smoothly and quickly

Excellent service, went super quickly and smoothly. Friendly team. Would highly recommend and all at a good cost $$ A++ service.

Luke C

Luke CMelbourne

The guys were great and provided excellent service and value. They were on time, worked hard, were careful with everything. Will use them again in 12 months for sure.

August 8th 2017 Update: Used them twice now, and would happily use them again

We used Rocket Removals to move a family of 5 between houses twice in 1 year. Both moves were done very efficiently and carefully. I recommend Rocket to all my friends and colleagues.

Alan

Alan

What a great moving experience with Rocket Removals!

I was extremely happy with the service provided by Rocket Removals. The company worked around the fact that my settlement time was moved to late in the day on the day I was moving and re-arranged for your two guys to come at a specific time.
In addition to that the two guys were efficient, courteous and professional. Not 1 item was damaged during the move from my 3 bedroom house..
I'm very impressed and will recommend Rocket removals if anyone I know is moving.
10 out of 10!
Alan.
Briar Hill.

great

Excellent service. Men were efficient, curteous and polite and worked together as a team. House furniture was packed with care. Delivery to storage facility, unpacked and packed again with efficientcy. Will definetly recommend and use again.

Judy

JudyIvanhoe

Fantastic Service

We could not be happier with the service we got from Rocket for our move from a 3 bedroom house to a smaller upstairs apartment with several logistical challenges, not least getting our piano in. Eddie and Reece were extremely professional, helpful, informative and friendly. We have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Michael T

Michael TMelbourne

Fantastic moving experience

Just wanted to comment on how good Eddie and Reece were with our move. 4 Bedroom house within the same suburb. They were prompt and efficient and extremely friendly. They were amazing with their dedication and care taken over the day. Have already and would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Great company, excellent service

Adam and shaun were a great team. Very professional, polite and gentle with my belongings and freshly painted house.I was extremely impressed with rocket and especially Adam and Shaun. the boys packed up and relocated my 2 bedroom rental in just over 2 hours!!!.... and with absolutely no damage to any of my belongings.
The boys even discussed with me the best placement for my furniture in my new home and helped me position the furniture exactly where I wanted it to go. Rocket is extremely competitively priced, and substantially cheaper, and quicker than another company I had used months before. Would highly recommend this company.

ken

keneast geelong

top company would reccomend to anyone thinking of moving top service and great customer service

this move was a 3 bedroom home from Melbourne to geelong move started and finished on time and was top service thanks guys highly recommend this company

simononline

simononlineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, But Not Excellent

Professional, efficient removal service

The guys at Rocket did a fast, efficient and cost effective job. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs to move house.

Manda

MandaMelbourne

Five star service!

The guys at a Rocket Removals made the difficult job of moving house an effortless experience. The removalists were professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Stressfree move

The removalists were superb. On time, hard working, smart and courteous. Perfect move. Have already started recommending your company to others.

Highly Recommended

The guys were patient and quick and took the greatest of care with all the items. Fantastic service which made life a whole lot easier for us. Thanks boys.

Flawless move!

The guys were fantastic! They were on time, finished in good time and couldn't do enough to help us. Made for a more enjoyable move.

Moved without a hitch thank to Rocket

28 years of belongings, 3+ bedrooms, 2 living rooms Garage and shed.
Norman and Michael did with ease and speed, not one breakage, patient and caring.

Rowel

Rowelasked

Hello

I need to move from 3810 to 3810 and need some quotes.
Are you offering flat rate 7 days a week?
Are there no extra charges for stairs?

My number is 0415574361

Rowel

Sue Kumar

Sue Kumarasked

Do you have someone to come to our existing home to quote for a job? we are moving from a home to an apartment in Parry street around Aug/Sept. Furniture would have to be stored anywhere from1-2 months until apartment ready for occupation.

Christine

Christineasked

Hi,
I used your services to move in December and need to move again in a month or so.
Unfortunately settlements won't align and I'll need to store everything for about 12 days.
Do you cater for this?
Regards
Christine O'Shaughnessy

Dom
Dom

Hi Christine,
Call Rocket Removals direct. I am sure they will be happy to receive your call.

Marta D.
Marta D.

yes, Rocket removals have the storage facility available for these unforeseen situations and will give a really good price for Rocket customers as they will work hard to satisfy customers needs all you need to do is call Rocket directly and speak to one of the operators and will hel[p you have an awesome day.

Get an answer from our members and Rocket Removals representatives