Roger Armstrong Nappy Pail

Roger Armstrong Nappy Pail

Awesome as a live bait bucket!

I converted 2 of these buckets to live bait buckets in my boat. I live bait for barramundi & needed a live bait bucket that can support at times 30-40 large mullet baits. These buckets are tough & dependable! Ps. I did once actually use the buckets for nappies when the kids were babies. The buckets are 16 years old now.

Miss e

Miss eGold coast, QLD

Great!

Yes I know it's just a bucket, but as far as nappy buckets this is 5 star in quality ! It lost a star as it cost $20 however i think it's worth it now. It's light but super strong, doesn't warp with the heat, the lid seals good and has a sturdy comfortable handle. I use this as a dry pail for cloth nappies, it's easy to cart to the laundry and rinse out. You can also get a cool snap on lid with flap for it but it's an extra purchase. They should sell together.
    Strong, light, good quality
    Bit expensive

april3333

april3333MELBOURNE

older nappy bucket!!

my roger armstrong nappy buckets are 23 years old and have worked v hard with 5 kids and still in great shape...but are the current ones the same quality?
    I love them but are the newer ones as good? perhaps someone can tell me where i can buy the exra duurable ones.
    big and durable

Nappy Disposal Systems

Find out how Roger Armstrong Nappy Pail compares to other Nappy Disposal Systems

Therese101

Therese101NSW , 2173

great for our MCN

We use this nappy pail to dry pail our Itti Bitti Modern Cloth Nappies until there are enough to wash.
    Great size and easy to clean, reasonably priced
    Nothing, cant really go wrong with a bucket though

AL2011

AL2011AU

Difference?

I am sure there is some difference between this pail and others but I cannot see it. I do not use the lid as I use it for MCN's and they say to use a dry pail and I keep them in the laundry in this pail with the fan on slow. For that it does the job and is easy to rinse out everyday.
    Easy to clean and Maintain
    It is a nappy pail, nothing special about it however.