Rogue Wolf Removals

Rogue Wolf Removals

Flawless service x 2

This is the second time we have used rogue wolf and both times their service was flawless. They showed up exactly when they were supposed to and managed to load up an entire 3 bedroom house with super efficiency while smiling the whole way through it all. The first time we opted for them to pack for us but this time we packed our own boxes and they just moved everything. I like the fact that rogue wolf essentially give you pretty much every option that you could conceive when you want to move, even the option of packing and then unpacking on the other end. There is nothing that i can fault in their service and in fact we recommended them to the people who renting out our old house :-) Would use them again (not that we are planning to move), or recommend them in a heart beat.

Great service.

We needed to have our furniture removed and stored to enable wood floor repairs to be undertaken. Although a straightforward move (having packed all items ourselves) most of the furniture to be handled was large and heavy (being jarrah) and the access to/from the house not the easiest to negotiate (due to brick pillars, corners, and plants). The guys however took great care and made easy work of it all. We received a call on the morning of each attendance at least half hour beforehand, to confirm their ETA. They had a perfect balance of professionalism and fun. A change in the return date (due to repair works going over time) was no problem at all. Overall a very smooth and stress-free experience. Thank you.

Really good removal firm

These guys have done 3 moves for me now. No issues. No damage. No problems. All very courteous and helpful. Very professional service provider that I recommend highly.

Small job done very professionally

The company moved us some years ago. This time we needed some furniture moved to another room to enable replacement carpets. Phone service arrangement was easy, the price was very fair, they came when we agreed they would come and they phoned 30 minutes before arrival. Moved the furniture without damage. I don’t think anyone could ask for more from a contracting company.

Great service for home or business moves!

I have used Rogue wolf for both my home move, storage and a 2 business moves. A great service on all occasions. The removalists were very professional and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Would definitely use Rogue Wolf removals again.

Excellent Removalists from quoting to packing to moving!!

We are extremely happy with Rogue Wolf Removals! We have just moved my parents house within the same suburb and Sonia came out to estimate the move. We opted for partial packing and moving most of the furniture (as some other pieces were going to other places). Sonia quoted us an extremely competitive quote, nearly half of some of the most expensive competitors and thousands less than others. We then set our move date for over two days. On the first day, two packers came and started packing the china ware/bookshelves and kitchen items. Two movers also started moving all the furniture. We started early and by lunch time a lot of furniture had already been moved over the new place. On the second day (the packers were done by 2:30pm the previous day so didn't need to come on the second day) we had the movers come in to finish up with the moving of furniture and they did so very effortlessly. Craig was extremely helpful throughout the two days and was full of energy and had an extremely positive and helpful attitude. The whole team was very helpful and made the move very easy (Julie/Mandy/Tristan/Mark & Sonia). After the move, we were more pleasantly surprised as the final invoice was cheaper than originally quoted as the team managed to finish the job faster than originally planned. My parents and I were extremely happy with the overall move and would definitely be using them when we need to move again in the future and will not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

A big move completed with true professionalism.

We have moved 39 times before and had mostly done it ourselves. As an older couple we found this move quite overwhelming and were so grateful to have such a willing team take over from us. This move was from a 3 bedroom house in South Perth to a 3 bedroom apartment in East Perth. It was ground floor but still had a few steps to the front door. From the office staff who were most accommodating when last minute changes had to be made at short notice. Our lady packer who wizzed through the house so fast and efficiently and at the other end absolutely nothing was broken. The two removalists were very professional and took a lot of care with some very fragile and heavy furniture. They arrived right on time and got straight into it. Because of the heat on the day there were a few challenges with distance and some stairs, which left only one man unloading until extra help arrived for bigger items. He carried on like a super hero. His physical ability and mental strength got us through a difficult day. The day was longer than expected and the bill was fair for all that was encountered. We are now settled in our new home. If there is another move, I would have no hesitation in booking Rogue to do everything for us next time. Great job from all the team. Thank you.

Won't use them again

I had a great experience with them about 5 years ago so wanted to try them again. Either things have changed or maybe just had the wrong crew helping out.
I knew they aren't cheap but I had in mind they were good. Now I won't use them again.
The previous crew was very careful with furniture, walls, etc. They kept moving and completed the job fairly quick. I feel that time we're charged reasonably compared to the service. Now it was all the opposite. It was more like an overpriced, poor service. It wasn't a big job (they said that) so they took their time and did it poorly.
Warning note for new customers:
- Their fees are from depot to depot. That won't be less than 0.75 to 1 h each way, say to/from around Perth City.
- You'll be charged even during their morning tea break, calling time, etc.

Hi Andy - we are still waiting for a call back and response to our emails regarding this review. When we phone our clients for payment we always ask if there were any issues and you never mentioned any of the above. We look forward to calling us back to discuss further.

Stress free move

I had a lady come out to pack up boxes to declutter before selling my house - she was very quick and professional. I had my excess furniture and packed boxes stored with Rogue Wolf and the monthly storage fee was very reasonable. I had all of my stored furniture and the balance of household items picked up and delivered to my new home. The staff were very quick, professional and polite. I had no damage to furniture or walls in either the old or new house. Every time I've had to contact the office they have been fantastic. I can't thank you all enough and I highly recommend Rogue Wolf to anyone wanting a great removalist.

Damaged door, not repaired. Not happy.

Had a relatively small move as my wife and I had done a lot of the packing ourselves. The ladies who came to pack what was left were evry quick and professional. The next day 3 guys and a big truck arrived at 7am. During the moving of furniture I noticed a fairly large hole in a bedroom door had been made. When I bought it to the attention of the crew leader he immediately called the office and reported it. When the loading of the truck was finished we made our way to the new house and commenced unloading. All went well. The next day we got a call from the office regarding the damaged door in the old place. Basically, they didn't want to do a thing to fix it. If I had the paint, they would send a handyman. I didn't have paint and didn't know exactly what the colour was. Their 'solution' was to offer me a $140 reduction of the invoice. As the house was to be sold I had no option but to accept. I'm definitely not happy with the outcome.

Great Team and Great Service - No stresses at all

The move was a nasty one as I live in a town house with grumpy neighbours and I had big bulky furniture to move so suffice to say I was a little stressed wight he move. The whole RW team are just fantastic. The ladies who came to pack up my stuff were so swift and careful and were done within less than an hour. Very professional. then the 3 guys who came to dismantle, move and reassemble were just really good people. They did not stop at all and just worked their socks off. Their professionalism and positive attitude really put me in a good mind. I will only ever use these guys again if I need to move and will recommend to anyone who needs to move to use these guys.

Waiting to hear from GM in regards to damaged travetin table

We had an uplift to storage in August 2015, the uplift went well and the communication prior was spot on. We moved from our 4x2+ studio family home of 12 years so a lot of stuff. We packed ourselves and boxes were delivered on time. All staff were very polite and friendly. In November we requested a download. On the day the staff were really friendly and helpful. I got a phone call from the office to inform me a marble table was broken and they would try and have it repaired. A lampbase was missing and bbq plates but they were located and returned to us in the next couple of days. There were some communication about the table and I kept asking for pictures to be sent to me but never received them. Just before Christmas I had a phone call to say it was repaired. We were away on holidays and I was still waiting for photos. Early Feb I got an email with an invoice to come and pay my overdue account and collect my table. I thought it would be delivered and also pointed out I had not seen an invoice before and was of the understanding the table issue was to be resolved before I finalised the account. I went to the office to pay my bill and view the table - well I didn't recognise the table as it was in three separate pieces. One solid table shattered, it is part of a twinset my husband got from his Nana and we used to display heavy potted orchids and plants on these tables. I did pay majority of the invoice as it was never intended to be a reason for not paying. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for compensation or replacement. That table will never be solid again. I also question why I never were sent any photos and the long delays. The email trails have now been forwarded to the GM that will be in contact with me. My home and content insurance doesn't cover my goods while in storage but surely the removalist must have insurance for goods in storage?

I like to update my review of Rogue Wolf Services and let everyone know we have had a second hand replacement table delivered yeasterday. The table is not of the same quality as the broken one and my recommendation for future customers planning on storage is to accompany and inspect your goods once in storage as your personal insurance is liable during transportation and Removalist insurance liable during storage time.

Fantastic Move - much easier than expected!

Rogue wolf did a wonderful job of packing, unpacking and moving us from our rental in South Lake to our brand new home in Atwell. Was a tricky move with size, location and stairs however throughout the whole day there were plenty of smiles and nothing but fantastic service, we didn't have to worry about a thing! Really appreciate the whole team making something really stressful so easy :)

Stress free move

A BIG thank you to [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] for their fabulous work yesterday moving us from Landsdale to Bullsbrook. They were always very polite, friendly and professional, and ever so helpful. Looked after our heavy marble dining table really well. A thank you too for [name removed] for her support in arranging the move so quickly. Highly recommend the team to anyone for moving. See you in 12 months when we move into our brand new house.

Amazing service

The guys from Rouge Wolf were amazing. They worked so hard, i had not expected anyone would be so caring of our belongings. The staff were polite, fun and made our family's move an easy event. Highly Recommended.

Great work Rogue Wolf!

We had Rogue Wolf move us from Bassendean to Mt Lawley and have nothing but praise for the removal boys. They took care in everything they moved and would very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. They apparently have recently been taken over by a brother/sister team who actually work in the business and not just on it. Would certainly use them again!
Nothing too much trouble.

Perfect!!

Rogue Wolf have recently moved us and we found the service of all involved perfect! I have read some of the reviews previously which are negative and find them hard to believe as we experienced none of this and everything went perfectly straight forward from packing to moving to unpacking. Highly recommend this company to everyone!!!
Professional service and honesty!! No hidden costs!

Great Move

Rogue Wolf did our move from storage in Maddington to our new house in Kelmscott what a move, everything we had taken apart the guys put back together for us it was all to simple for them to do what ever we asked. We shopped around and found these guys to be the most helpful in coming out to the storage unit to have a look to making sure we had every thing in the right place, one of the guys even got the hot water unit started for me. Will only ever move with Rogue Wolf.
Nothing was too hard for these guys

Stress free move

Used Rogue Wolf to move me from Roleystone to Butler well what a shock the first time ever l have had a removal team arrive on time, they set up walked around my home and started straight away, nothing was to hard for these people moved everything even my plants at no extra cost, not like other who woundnt move them or wanted to charge more. At the delivery end eveything put into the house as l asked l changed my mind on a few times and the crew just said once we have unloaded we will swap it around for you, True to there word that is what they did. No Problems, No Stress, no Fuss happy crew happy client
the only way to move the best removal people in Perth
On Time, Happy crew, Stress free

Best move ever

I had Rogue Wolf come and move my whole home, they gave me one of the best move's l have had in the 6(six) move's l have had done. The service l received from my first phone call till the follow up phone call after the move was first rate. They were on time, very polite and had no problem with any of my request's that I had from pulling apart my bed and reassembling at the other end. I would recommend these guy's to one and all
Reliable