Roman 50L Portable Fridge Freezer

Roman 50L Portable Fridge Freezer

See the Best Portable Fridges / Freezers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Roman? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
Michael
Michael

Hasn’t missed a beat.

We used it for 1 month in Tasmania with a mix of 240V and 12v power. Worked like a charm, didn’t drain much from my little 44ah battery or 200w solar blanket. Kept food frozen when closed up for overnight ferry due to its good insulation. Have just been using it for the last two months as a spare freezer at home during isolation and it’s been fine.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $499.00.

Great looking unit.

Only working on 12 volt. . 240 not working. Anyone had same issue. Unit works great on 12v. As soon as plug it into 240v Genny. It not run. Goes into error mode when try to use 12v again

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $499.00.

Andrea T.
Andrea T.asked

Can you tell me if you can buy a replacement handle(that opens fridge)?
My son snapped ours

Rick Newlyn
Rick Newlynasked

My app from phone to fridge stops when the car engine stops. Please explain why the fridge will not work on battery only
Rgds
Rick

Rick Newlyn
Rick Newlynasked

How do I get the App to work on my android phone? Is there a an owners manual I can refer to?

See all Roman 50L Portable Fridge Freezer questions