Roman Bushman & Big Brother Series

Roman Bushman & Big Brother Series

See the Best Sleeping Bags and Mats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chilli

Chillivictoria

Fell apart after 2 weeks

Sleeping bag fell apart at stitching after 2 weeks of usage. Travelled across Nullabor in vehicle, so bag wasn't subject to any harsh use age. After day 2 label started to unstitch, by end of trip, stitching down centre of outer bag came undone leaving large hole.

Mick

MickPicton

Simply Brilliant!

I used to be a Roman Stockist (plus numerous other brands) when I owned a Camping Shop. I've tried a number of different Brands but for my purpose, the Big Brother is the best available. Well rated for -10. Best feature is doubling up to become a double. Wife loves it. I've owned my Romans for 8 years now and I use them in a swag monthly, even in the snow! The best part about this product is the importer who is very customer focused. I highly recommend this product!
Warmth and size. Good quality including the zippers.
A little on the large size when in its carry bag.

ChelleO

ChelleOWinmalee, New South Wales

Best sleeping bag ever

Bought one big brother bag about ten years ago, broke a zip two years ago and Roman replaced the zip free of charge!! The bag is still going strong. Bought a second big Brother about five years ago with an opposing zip, we join them together as one big bag. We have never been cold even when sleeping in snow weather. The bags joined together are huge!! kids crawl in of a morning and we all fit with heaps to spare. Best sleeping bags ever!!!
Size and temperature rating