Roman Tracker 3VD

Roman Tracker 3VD

schaker

schakerhobart

roman tent

This is a cracker of a tent. Easy to set up and quick to take down. I was most impressed when it went through a night of torrential rain on Bruny Island. Next day it was dry as toast without a drop leaking in. also went through a storm a few weeks later where I had to abandon it and return a week later. It was still set up, high and dry. I was so impressed that I bought another 2 of these when I found them on special at a sale. this by far the best tent I have found with the best warranty on this type of item I have ever seen. "6 out of 5" stars or "11 out of 10".

Absolutely love this tent.

Used it for 4 nights on Stradbroke Island - hot during the day and very windy at night. There are heaps of mesh panels that allow plenty of ventilation and the two roof baffels allow the heat to escape. Even in very windy conditions the tent hardly moves at all. Quite easy to put up even with only one person. Haven't tried it in heavy rain but so far can't fault it.
    Good ventilation and withstands strong wind. Easy put up
    No faults so far.